Pythor is at it again! HALLELUJAH!!!!

All credit and thanks goes to our wonderful friends at TTV!

Note: There are links on their video to the original source.

70745 - Anacondrai Crusher

70746 - Anacondrai Copter

70747 - Cole's Rock Crusher

70748 - Titan Dragon

70749 - Temple of Anacondrai

70750 - Mobile Ninja Base

70751 - ?????????

70752 - Jungle Trap

70753 - Lava Falls

70754 - Jay's Electro-Mech

70755 - Lloyd's Jungle Predators

First impression: "Whoa, Anacondrai? That's crazy!"

Second impression: "Wow, that's a LOT of sets for one wave."

If this set list is accurate, then it's a very good thing for the Ninjago theme. I would not have expected eleven sets in the first wave by any means!

Uh, NZD prices, woohoo. These names might be a bit better, I don't know.

Ninjago:

12.99 - Jungle Trap

14.99 - Lava Falls

29.99 - ElectroMech

39.99 - Anacondrai Crusher

39.99 - Jungle Raider

49.99 - Boulder Blaster

49.99 - Condrai Copter Attack

79.99 - Titanium Dragon

99.99 - Enter the Serpent

139.99 - Ninja DB

-Sci

Hm, the set list sounds pretty good, and it's good to have so many sets in one wave- hang on a second......

79.99 - Titanium Dragon

:oh:

Could it be...?

Edited by AyliffeMakit

Yea you're right,could be interesting but in my head I imagine the new ninja dressed in purple,I don't know why :grin:

Edited by LOTR343

I believe we first found pictures on Kmart.com, along with other things like Friends and Juniors. When? Um.. October?

-Sc

We first saw those Ninjago pics in mid-September, so one can hope. :classic:

I wonder if we will get a white Pythor minifig this wave?

Although the original Serpentine sets like the Rattlecopter were great, I'd be kind of disappointed if they used the same colour scheme for the Anacondrai vehicles. I would prefer something more purple...

White Pythor??Did I miss anything??

Wasn't pythor got eaten by the Great Devourer??

He returns in episode 29,

He survived but his scales were bleached white from the Devourers digestive system

Ninja DB looks spendy!

Wait...

Consumer is "braucher" in German (according to Google Translator)

Direct is direkt in German...

Direkt Bracher? = Direct Consumer... Could it be!!

It is in NZD though. So it may just be another $100+ set, but in the Winter Wave?

Edited by Penkid11

I'm not catching your drift Penkid11

Unless I'm over-reacting over your basic $90-$130 set, "Direkt Braucher" translates to "Direct Consumer" in English, meaning that this could be a Direct to Consumer (D2C) set based off Ninjago.

It says DB on the list Sci provided, but that in it of itself may already have been translated from German, meaning that my assumption would be meaningless :tongue:

Gotcha...I misread your original post...I may just wait on College...11 sets aren't gonna be cheap. I'm only kinda joking...

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago

Hmmm....I guess I'm in the minority here, but I am not impressed that we are getting the snakes again...I didn't really much care for any of the sets in that entire wave...I'll reserve judgement until I see pics. However, on the brightside, it looks like there will be a lot of choice with 11 sets coming out and it looks like at least one set features a mech so I'm good!

Keep in mind that we aren't exactly getting the four Serpentine Tribes all over again.

In total, there have been five Serpentine tribes revealed in the show. Each one with their own characteristics:

Hypnobrai-Hypnotism

Fangpyre-Anything they byte becomes a snake

Constrictai-Super strength

Venomari-Venom spray that has hallucinogenic properties

Anacondrai-Invisibility

All but the Anacondrai have any development, as they were originally thought to be dead, besides their leader, Pythor.

Pythor called the shots once Lloyd Garmadon had freed all of the tribes. Likewise, Pythor is the only Anacondrai-anything that we've gotten in an official set.

Pythor_p_.png

Due to the fact that the Anacondrai do not have any abilities like the Fangpyre (that we know of) it is very unlikely that we are going to get the old lime green vehicles. Pythor has shown signs of high intelligence compared to the other snakes, meaning that as a whole, the Anacondrai may be smart enough to manufacture their own vehicles.

TL;DR: There are several things that point out that having the Anacondrai as villains could turn out to be very different compared to 2012's "Rise of the Snakes!"

So here's hoping that we get some very purple heavy vehicles next year. :wub_drool: It's about time too! Even though there are signs that say otherwise...

White_pythor.png

Edited by Penkid11

Snakes again... I hope the designs are different from the serpentine to some extent, and that the Anacondrai have something up their sleeves besides just invisibility.

Snakes again... I hope the designs are different from the serpentine to some extent, and that the Anacondrai have something up their sleeves besides just invisibility.

It was teased at Comic Con that the new wave will feature 'ninjas finding that they aren't the only ones with elemental powers' (or something like that), so maybe the Anacondrai have found a way to artificially give themselves their own powers. As Penkid11 mentioned, Pythor shows more intelligence than most other Serpentine so there's no reason why the other Anacondrai wouldn't share this trait.

As for the sets, a primarily purple colour scheme would be nice for the vehicles, but I wouldn't want to see any lime green (which could potentially make Condrai Copter Attack look like the Rattlecopter). Purple and white would be nice though.

It was teased at Comic Con that the new wave will feature 'ninjas finding that they aren't the only ones with elemental powers' (or something like that), so maybe the Anacondrai have found a way to artificially give themselves their own powers. As Penkid11 mentioned, Pythor shows more intelligence than most other Serpentine so there's no reason why the other Anacondrai wouldn't share this trait.

Yeah, that's kind of what I was hoping/expecting. Unless there is a third group that has the elemental powers, but I guess the set names don't really suggest that.

Hasn't anyone whose seen the retailer said anything about the sets??

Non-licensed themes normally get overlooked when it comes to things like this, unfortunately. :sceptic:

Edited by BFN