Sign in to follow this  
PROlego

New Technic fan from Spain

Hi guys, I'm PROlego, an Spanish FOL who would like to know the top builders (in our forum we don't have many Technic fans, appart from Sheepo and Jorgeopesi, the first is my favorite Technic supercar builder (Porsche :drool: :drool:) and the second is also one of my favourite builders, partly because of his great MINI models and partly because of his great skills with cars like the Pagani Huayra and the Ferrari F40 and building machines. I've been playing with lego system for about 8 years and with lego technic for about 3 years.

I'm (of course) not at all as good as them and still learning. Now I own this Technic things (I also own like 30 more System sets)

SETS- 8839, 9398, 42010, 8406 and some other "half technic" sets like 8491, 8493, 8138.

SEPARATE PF- Battery box, 2x XL motors, 2x M motors, IR V1 and "small" controller.

I hope to learn many things here, because on the Spanish forum HispaLUG we don't have as many "Technicians" as here.

I apologize in advance for my bad English, but well, at least is better than the average English for my age here :grin: .

Have fun! PROlego.

Edited by PROlego

Hello PROlego and welcome to Eurobricks :thumbup:

I think you'll find it a great place to learn new building techniques etc,. I'm sure you'll be posting MOCs here in no time.

As for your English, I think it's very good. Much better than my Spanish! :sweet:

Thanks you both for this warm wellcome! Maybe my written English is okay but half of the time that I spend writing the message is correcting things :tongue:

ZBLJ, I like your flying things. Try not to be hit by the propeller.

EDIT: Forgot to say my other hobbies. I love F1 racing, I've been watching it since 2004 but the first season I really remember is the 2007 one (and the end of 2006 with the double-world champion Fernando Alonso). I didn't found any recent topic to talk about it in the community section (is that the place to look for it?). I also play in a five-a-side football team. We were the champions for the Comunidad Valenciana region in 2012 (but at our age we couldn't go to a national category).

Edited by PROlego

Greetings!

There's a whole forum dedicated to Technic here with some really talented designers making great contributions on a regular basis so I'm sure you'll find some good company here.

As for your English, you're doing great. The trick to becoming fluent in English, not unlike becoming a good Technic designer, is to have a bit of knowledge and a lot of practice.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard. I wouldn't advertise too much that you're under 18. :wink: