Sign in to follow this  
talos

What's number one on your list to get 1st August?

1st August looks to be a very busy day for new sets. I was wondering what was number one on your list of 'must have' new sets? For me, I want to get the Trevi Fountain Architecture set and also the Technic Volvo L350F (42030). That one is going to set me back at $250 though! I have to pick and choose!

The Mini-Cooper for sure..and yes, it is on LEGO shelves now. Me want...

Just finished the build on this earlier ... its a lovely model, with some great design features. Looks great on display :sweet:

Has to be 42030!

For UK members this is now available from Tesco Direct and it is included in Clubcard Boost. Just ordered mine and it only costs £85 in Clubcard vouchers with free collection from your local Tesco.

I simply cannot narrow it down to just one.

ATAT, Volvo, Trevi, Snowspeeder, both Ideas sets, Mini...

I want them all and more, but some will have to wait.

A life :laugh:

LoL serioulsy though i think the new Agents & trains get released in august here in Australia.

I really want the Arctic Base but that gets released in Sept

I guess I might get the new cargo train depends if its $300AUD i will give it a miss and my the new Agents Hq

Exo Suit. Now it's pretty much tradition got me to buy new Ideas sets at midnight on S@H, and that's what I'll do with this. (Plus I'll already be up late as I plan to go to a night-before showing of GOTG.)

A winning lottery ticket. :grin:

Other than that, probably the Exo Suit and maybe some city sets. My birthdays on August 9th, so hopefully I'll get some cash to spend on some Ultra Agents sets (or I'll get 20 copies of The Lego Movie in DVD from everyone).

Mos Eisley. Nostalgia will be in full swing. And while I love the green space people, the exo suit doesn't do much for me.

My plan is (if all goes well) an order for the Exo Suit, the research lab set and most likely the Spaceship Spaceship SPACESHIP! (yes I could wait until it shows up locally here in Australia and buy one at 20% off but then I have to order something else to reach the $200 free-shipping limit on Shop @ Home and I cant afford a $200 Shop @ Home order AND the Spaceship Spaceship SPACESHIP!)

For me it will be the Mini Cooper and the ExoSuit. Will order the Camper Van as well since I don't have that one either. Will be a nice display-piece together with the Mini!