Welcome aboard Sieggy, I was always worried about someone called Sinner, I figured he might do afulw, unspeakable things to ABS! :grin:

So there you are. Oh, before anyone asks, I'm only going to give name changes to people with 9000+ posts... :wink:

Hmmmm, is that so?

Though, I didn't technically ask for a new name, the overlords doth decree I be christened of the Sponge variety, be it temporary or not?

I must buy a SB set one of these days I suppose :grin:

It will take me a few weeks to come to grips with this sudden and dramatic change in our lives, but I can understand your want to change it. Still, I will miss our dear Sinner. :cry_sad:

Welcome aboard Siegfried! :sweet:

Sieggy is cool, but not Sigs. :tongue: (It's said the same way as Siggy.)

How about Sigger...? Oh no, here we go again! :tongue:

Seriously though, I like Siegfried as a new name, a whole new life lies ahead.

Looking back it seems I was the first person to be welcoming Sinner to EB, let me now welcome our new user Siegfried: Welcome!

:classic:

So rest in peace (pieces? :wink:), Sinner and long live Siegfried!

siegfried2005.jpg

(let me assure you - you are glad you don´t know this movie)

Btw. a good way to double posts in a welcome thread! :laugh:

Holodoc (who´s still pleased with his nick) :tongue:

Noooh! I already miss you Sinner. :oh::cry_sad:

Welcome on Eurobricks Siegfried! :classic:

Do you know someone called Roy? :tongue:

Welcome on eurobricks Siegfried!

I hope you'll enjoy your time here... :laugh:

So rest in peace (pieces? :wink:), Sinner and long live Siegfried!

siegfried2005.jpg

(let me assure you - you are glad you don´t know this movie)

Btw. a good way to double posts in a welcome thread! :laugh:

Holodoc (who´s still pleased with his nick) :tongue:

I know this movie and I'm sure you could be proud of this :grin: [Did you here the irony...]

'Bricks'

[Did you here the irony...]

Actually no, but I heard it. :tongue:

Edited by Ricecracker

Thanks everyone for welcoming me bac! :tongue:

(No I haven't seen that movie but I not sure if i want too... :look: )

Oh, before anyone asks, I'm only going to give name changes to people with 9000+ posts... :wink:

So, in other words, you have to have [meme]over nine thousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand?[/meme]

:tongue::laugh:

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Welcome to our friendly community Siegfried!

If you work hard, who knows, you may become a staff member someday. :tongue: Enjoy yourself!

Welcome to EB Siegfried!

I know about names. My name is Rijk, my father's name is Rijk, my grandfather's name was Rijk, and my great-grandfather's name was Rijk. I have some cousins with Rijk as their Christian name, and my father has some cousins with Rijk as their first name. You see, the chosen names in my family are not very original. It's really confusing when my mom calls Rijk, and both my dad ánd I answer...

And no, if I ever become a dad, there is no way I ever name my child "Rijk". :laugh:

When I signed up here I never planned to post here much. I just thought I'd make a few posts, get to know a few people, and post a MOC occasionally... things didn't go to plan.

Hahaha :laugh::tongue:

CLICK HERE

Nice name change :wink::classic:

Welcome to our forum...!

>_>

Anywho, how do you pronounce your name?

Welcome to EB Siegfried!

I know about names. My name is Rijk, my father's name is Rijk, my grandfather's name was Rijk, and my great-grandfather's name was Rijk. I have some cousins with Rijk as their Christian name, and my father has some cousins with Rijk as their first name. You see, the chosen names in my family are not very original. It's really confusing when my mom calls Rijk, and both my dad ánd I answer...

And no, if I ever become a dad, there is no way I ever name my child "Rijk". :laugh:

I am very creative with names. I once knew a man who was missing an arm, a leg, and an eye. I called him Steve.

Antway, welcome to the forum, Seigfried! (what is Seigfried? And does it taste any different than baked Seig?)

BTW, are you ever going to get your name back?

jifel

Welcome Siegfried! For some reason, right when you joined, Sinner mysteriously disappeared... :tongue:

So, in other words, you have to have [meme]over nine thousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand?[/meme]

:tongue::laugh:

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

LOL! I didn't even think of that (the OVER 9000!!!!! thing) when Siegfried said that he was only going to give name changes to people with 9000+ posts... :tongue:

EDIT: [insert random smiley faces (like :), :D, :(, :|, >:|, ._., >.>, >.<, <.<, '-', >_>, >_<, <_<, x_x, o_o, O_O, and :P) here]

Edited by ILikePi