jackdaw

Napoleon's Grande Armée updated

As an army builder myself I really like this! It's an impressive collection and the combo's are just perfect!

Haha, here are my troops bonaparte.gif

Simply stunning this army of yours!

Am I right that you didn't do any customization, except for adding few (paper) flags?

(moved to the pirates forum which is the right place for napoleonic wars)

Haha, here are my troops bonaparte.gif

Simply stunning this army of yours!

Am I right that you didn't do any customization, except for adding few (paper) flags?

Thanks everyone for the positive reactions! I really appreciate it. Actually, I didn't do any customization (except the custom Brickarms bayonets and the drummers' mallets which is a stick divided into two parts). I have tried to use only original Lego parts in best available quality, no paper, sticks, etc.

I am going to post some photos of the British Duke Wellingtons' army soon.

This is a very impressive and intimidating army jackdaw, that is a massive horde of Bluecoats that you have. Thanks for posting this, I really enjoyed looking at it

AWESOME army assembled there 'JACKDAW', would have cost a pretty penny for all those custom parts eh ? pirate_wink.gif

Brick On Battle On 'JACKDAW' ! pirate_laugh2.gif

Stunning army Jackdaw! I really admire all the effort that's gone into this. Looking forward to seeing your British army next! (Are you going to set them both up in a battle scene? That would be amazing!)

Very good looking army you have there. Seems you now outnumber my guys but at least they are on the same sidepir_laugh2.gif

Very good looking army you have there. Seems you now outnumber my guys but at least they are on the same sidepir_laugh2.gif

pirate_classic.gif Thanks, I admire your customization skills and sense for details!

absolutely cool - great army!

You managed to not only amass foot soldiers but also to pay attention to all the different officers.

Brick on!

Are these pics of a vignette? I don't think they are. To my mind, a vignette requires some Lego-built terrain or background or both. Do these pics portray anything other than minifigs? Well, yes: there are horses and waggons, but the focus is definitely on the minifigs. As such, this thread belongs in the Minifig Customisation Workshop, not Pirates. That, by the way, is according to LuxorV, MCW's mod.

@OP - great army! The size and detail of your forces is very impressive even to a non-fleshy collector who isn't into the Napoleonic period. Vive la France!

How you managed to get them all aligned that perfectly without base plate is just as amazing as the setup itself. My try at lining up Minifigs wasn't that easy last time I did it just trying to get a picture of my collection.