Gladly, I had some free time today and was bored. I decided to build the Mini Tumbler. It was a very fun build and I like the model.

1_tumbler.jpg

I also wrote a small article/review about the model. You can read it on my blog. Also, in this article is some "criticism". ZBLJ, please don't take it too seriously :wink:

I even made some pictures of the "modules" which I built and then assembled. You can find them in my Brickshelf folder once moderated.

Thanks for the review! I love it when people build my models. Yes It has some drawbacks, but that also makes it unique, if I had unlimited parts it would be much better. Thanks again for the review!

Thanks for the review! I love it when people build my models. Yes It has some drawbacks, but that also makes it unique, if I had unlimited parts it would be much better. Thanks again for the review!

No, thank you for this nice afternoon distraction :wink:

Will you keep the model assembled?

For a little while (most likely until I need the pieces). Perhaps I'll try to modify it to eliminate the stress on the pieces. But that has no priority right now.

For a little while (most likely until I need the pieces). Perhaps I'll try to modify it to eliminate the stress on the pieces. But that has no priority right now.

Yeah I understand... Well thanks for support, ATM any support comes handy :)