Sign in to follow this  
Thrash

BrickWarriors July 2014 - New Wizard Items

Wizards rejoice! BrickWarriors just released four new items so that your wizards can be properly equipped.

-Wizard Hat

-Quarterstaff

-Magic Wand

-Vinewhip

14741759165_e5c2b8f280_z.jpg

Enjoy!

Ooh... very nice. Don't care much about the Quarterstaff, but new hat is awesome; the wand is a welcome change from plain bars, and that vine-whip has a lot of potential (I think I'd replace Poison Ivy's "vine" with that one, for starters, but I can see whole gardens of that).

Love the vines!

Also are you planning on releasing the harpy armor in Gold?

Edited by lego3364

Some more amazing new products, as usual! And when will there be more armors and helmets restocked in Pearl Gold?

And what color is this armor in?

Nice new products. The hat is an interesting change. I really like the wand. That'd go great with Harry Potter figures. I'll have to look for other colors.

Looks like a normal metal coloured armor, but custom painted. Or it is just the light, it could also be just the normal metal colour, no custom paint.

Great products as always, not suited for me though. I like the warrior stuff more. But the products are cool!

Looks like a normal metal coloured armor, but custom painted. Or it is just the light, it could also be just the normal metal colour, no custom paint.

Great products as always, not suited for me though. I like the warrior stuff more. But the products are cool!

Normal Color?

Thanks guys!

Love the vines!

Also are you planning on releasing the harpy armor in Gold?

Yes, we will definitely release the harpy armor in gold within a few months.

Some more amazing new products, as usual! And when will there be more armors and helmets restocked in Pearl Gold?

I'm not sure when we'll have more helmets and armor in pearl gold. It really just depends on when a mold gets low in inventory and what color I feel like ordering!

The armor in your picture is our old gold (not Pearl Gold) that has since been discontinued. We might choose to revisit it at some point, though. :)

Edited by Thrash

Oh man, now I have to find an excuse to make an order so I can get some of those wands...

Me and you both!!! This is going to cost me a fortune to equip all my HP figures with these wands!!

They look fantastic... Excellent work!

Thanks guys!

Yes, we will definitely release the harpy armor in gold within a few months.

Ok Thanks.

I'm not sure when we'll have more helmets and armor in pearl gold. It really just depends on when a mold gets low in inventory and what color I feel like ordering!

The armor in your picture is our old gold (not Pearl Gold) that has since been discontinued. We might choose to revisit it at some point, though. :)

Okay, thanks for letting me know!

And whenever you do place orders for restocking items, make sure to restock the Brute armor in Steel, that armor is awesome looking! I like it a lot!