Sign in to follow this  
SkyKnight

[moc] The Bat Cave

Hi My name is Jerry, lego collector from thailand This is my first show of my MOC, hope you all like it :classic: moment please

DSC_2418_zps75177cfc.jpg

DSC_2417_zpse6499ac3.jpg

DSC_2406_zpsb8ebecd3.jpg

DSC_2147_zps84d85a3a.jpg

DSC_2141_zps45bdce4d.jpg

DSC_2140_zpsa27ed4e8.jpg

DSC_2137_zpsf06c892f.jpg

Edited by SkyKnight

I though he would drink Bat-cola :laugh: ......plus mail boxes......Bat-mail ! :laugh:

Excellent building there 'SkyKnight'.......Bat-Brick On ! :grin:

I think it is funny, he has a "coke" machine in the cave.

Its a cutthroat world in the superhero business, even Bruce Wayne needs sponsors to help cover expenses, in these modern times :classic:

Nicely done. The size looks impressive. It seems like there are a lot of little details in there.

The only thing I would change is the depth of the water by where they are standing. Maybe make that lower (as in the rest of the cave a little higher?) Or add slightly different water effects. I'm sure it isn't that clean down there. :wink:

Keep up the good work. I love seeing Bat caves, even though one would think they all look the same (they really don't!)

Beautiful Batcave! Say...are those Spider-Woman's legs on The Flash? Nice touch. They complete the figure well!

Nope, the Spider-Woman does not have a straight boot print, she has the yellow triangle shaped ones.

Spiderwoman.jpg

These here on Flash look like customs (maybe Christos) I'd say...

This is amazing! So detailed! I espescially like the 'bubble' studs in the water, nice touch! Also, sorry if it's a dumb question, but where did you get the coke machine?

This is amazing! So detailed! I espescially like the 'bubble' studs in the water, nice touch! Also, sorry if it's a dumb question, but where did you get the coke machine?

I'm made my own sticker :)