As Mpya Stedor is being named after the Stedor, the capital city of Science in the homelands of Lord Damaximus (Mpya is Swahili for "New"), the city had to have its own University.

As coastal city, it is evident to have a Naval Academy located in the University. And as homecity of MAESTRO, the fine arts of Negociations is being teached just like Tradelaws.

Ofcourse the more common subjects as Geography, Alchemy, Maths and History can be followed as well.

The University is located in the Eastern part of Mpya Stedor.

14730995054_b92e88d518_c.jpgMpya Stedor - University & Naval Academy by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

The symbols in mozaic stands for "Mu" and "Sigma", the Greek version of "M" and "S" (the beginning letters of Mpya Stedor)

14546681120_94836d7e95_c.jpgMpya Stedor - University & Naval Academy by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

14546723199_557140efc8_c.jpgMpya Stedor - University & Naval Academy by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

Yep, that is indeed Duke LeStrange walking out the University!

Behind that door is the great hall with the huge Aula inside the mountains. There are other rooms ofcours in the building, some of them can be seen when walking on the streets.

14733070662_57993ba421_c.jpgMpya Stedor - University & Naval Academy by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

The Naval Room is one of them. In this room, there is a big table where students can play naval battles for example.

For example Sven Thorson & Skyrimguy are playing a naval battle

14733361295_3ca8e8b657_c.jpgMpya Stedor - University & Naval Academy by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

Professor Geshi Edeh Nis is teaching History. For todays class, he brought an actor with him who is playing Barbarian

14546686160_9225f0b0c9_c.jpgMpya Stedor - University & Naval Academy by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

Lord Erudhalion of Berigora (Gabe), Herr Leibnitz & Lady Amelia Phantomhive (Erynlasgalen) are attending class. Just like a minotaur.

14546919357_f8f3c0e4b3_c.jpgMpya Stedor - University & Naval Academy by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

Lasvor is doing some Alchemy stuf

14753223713_f3b7f83fd5_c.jpgMpya Stedor - University & Naval Academy by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

The map of Historica

14733364155_f6610ec204_c.jpgMpya Stedor - University & Naval Academy by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

The map of Eilandica, with the guilds of Ximus, Amenor & Atlarka

14733076032_9286bc3b81_c.jpgMpya Stedor - University & Naval Academy by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

14546920997_43de13f2b0_c.jpgMpya Stedor - University & Naval Academy by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

Thanks for viewing, C&C always welcome!

I also claims for the UoP:

- Mozaic

- Interior Design

Edited by Damaximus

Amazing! Though, I still thinking mixing the yellow fleshed minifigs with skin toned minifigs is a bit odd.

Nice moc, the University has a very innovative "open-air" style. +1 UoP DoH for all claims

Nice! Cool naval game!

Have to agree with Mike S the Naval game is a great Idea, and it turned out great.

It has great Curb Appeal... Harbor Appeal.... Whatever it looks great from the front.

The Rooftop also looks great.

Interesting build, I like the color and composition of this build - fits Kaliphlin very well. The gold trim and interior scenes are nice touches, especially the naval strategy table. Some neat architecture too but I'm a little unsure about the cheese mosaics, maybe makes things look just a bit too busy up front. Still, good work!

Mithrandir!

Beautiful work mate, really love the color tones and well, about everything about it

Nice university! All the details you've included are great, it really works well to give it an academic feel. Great work!

It's great to see your finished product after hearing about it for awhile now! All your hard work really shows. Good job!

Excellent build. The maps are pretty cool, and the architecture is clean and yet detailed and interesting. :thumbup: +1 UoP DoH all claims!

Great work on the interiors especially, lots of great details! :thumbup:

+1 on the UoP claims!

Great build altogether, really love the naval battle room.

Very nice and very detailed. And I'm in.. :cry_happy:

But that's not alchemy, that's science. :sadnew:

Edited by Yooha

Finally, the Naval Academy, been waiting for it! So all in all, really cool stuff. How are you going to attach this to your general layout? Any new shots?

Brilliant DM and the Duke very much enjoyed his visits. UoP +1 both claims. I really like the mu Sigma mosaic and the maproom. The building looks great, the design that allows a ship to dock in the middle is superb. It looks amazing connected to the other Mpya Stedor buildings on your flickr stream. Great job!

AMAZING moc DM... Thats a unique work you have done there.... Lovely design,mosaics,interrior color sheme and all!! Great job my friend! Lovely

Great build Damaximus! The interiors are very cool, especially the naval room. I'm sure that i'm just biding my time listening to the history lecture until i can get a go on the wargames table... :wink::grin: Great to see so many named characters visiting btw!

Love the mosaic, though i reckon the background colour would pop more if it were a brighter colour than dark grey. (Did you consider tan or gold?) The wall maps are a cool idea too. :thumbup:

UoP+1 for both credits. :classic:

Nice! Cool naval game!

Thanks! I first wanted to make a big map on the table, but as I already have two on the groundfloor, I made the naval game :)

Amazing! Though, I still thinking mixing the yellow fleshed minifigs with skin toned minifigs is a bit odd.

Haha, I am not the only one who does it :) There are so many races in Historica and the world beyond Historica that it can be easily explained :)

Nice moc, the University has a very innovative "open-air" style. +1 UoP DoH for all claims

Thanks :) The idea behind it (but I forgot to mention it in the intro) is that in the morning, all residents and travellers can follow classes (like maths). In the afternoon, the real studenst are teached higher level subjects :)

Have to agree with Mike S the Naval game is a great Idea, and it turned out great.

It has great Curb Appeal... Harbor Appeal.... Whatever it looks great from the front.

The Rooftop also looks great.

Thanks! The rooftop was a pain in the megablocks! I had to redo the roof a few times before I was happy.

Interesting build, I like the color and composition of this build - fits Kaliphlin very well. The gold trim and interior scenes are nice touches, especially the naval strategy table. Some neat architecture too but I'm a little unsure about the cheese mosaics, maybe makes things look just a bit too busy up front. Still, good work!

Very nice words! With some imaginaiton, you should see that the background of the symbol is an open book :) But maybe it gives a busy look, that can be true :)

As others have said, the naval game is great! Cool to see Mpya Stedor being built!

Mithrandir!

Beautiful work mate, really love the color tones and well, about everything about it

More Mpya Stedor! UoP DoH +1 on both claims.

Nice university! All the details you've included are great, it really works well to give it an academic feel. Great work!

It's great to see your finished product after hearing about it for awhile now! All your hard work really shows. Good job!

So nice!

Excellent build. The maps are pretty cool, and the architecture is clean and yet detailed and interesting. :thumbup: +1 UoP DoH all claims!

Great work on the interiors especially, lots of great details! :thumbup:

+1 on the UoP claims!

Great build altogether, really love the naval battle room.

Thanks all for the kind works :D

Very nice and very detailed. And I'm in.. :cry_happy:

But that's not alchemy, that's science. :sadnew:

There was a time it was just the same :p haha I was inspired by your Chall 2 Moc ;)

Finally, the Naval Academy, been waiting for it! So all in all, really cool stuff. How are you going to attach this to your general layout? Any new shots?

Yup, I know, but it is finally here haha :D And it will be presented together with the other parts of East Mpya Stedor at Brickmania Antwerp!

There are some shots at my flickr. There is also a nice shot in this topic: Mpya Stedor, Princess of the South East

Brilliant DM and the Duke very much enjoyed his visits. UoP +1 both claims. I really like the mu Sigma mosaic and the maproom. The building looks great, the design that allows a ship to dock in the middle is superb. It looks amazing connected to the other Mpya Stedor buildings on your flickr stream. Great job!

Thanks Robuko!! I am very glad Duke enjoyed visiting it!

AMAZING moc DM... Thats a unique work you have done there.... Lovely design,mosaics,interrior color sheme and all!! Great job my friend! Lovely

Thanks! But honestly, I will never make something similar again, so it will stay unique :p so many bricks it consumed :o So many times I had to redo a part of it because I ran out of certain bricks...

Great build Damaximus! The interiors are very cool, especially the naval room. I'm sure that i'm just biding my time listening to the history lecture until i can get a go on the wargames table... :wink::grin: Great to see so many named characters visiting btw!

Love the mosaic, though i reckon the background colour would pop more if it were a brighter colour than dark grey. (Did you consider tan or gold?) The wall maps are a cool idea too. :thumbup:

UoP+1 for both credits. :classic:

Thanks Gabe! I have many sigfigs in my box due the Wedding Party last year :)

Very interesting idea about the background colour. I will look for some of those slopes to replace the current ones :)

Seems like i returned just in time :)..

Uprgrades, expansions.. Nice stuff :).

Looking forward to seeing it in person !!

Very nice addition to your city! I think my favorite part is the naval game room :classic:

UoP + 1 for both mosaic and interior design.

Very nice addition to your city! I think my favorite part is the naval game room :classic:

UoP + 1 for both mosaic and interior design.

thanks Gideon :D

Funny how popular that room is :) I think your character is btw heading to that room, he just left the Library in my previous build :)

Seems like i returned just in time :)..

Uprgrades, expansions.. Nice stuff :).

Looking forward to seeing it in person !!

Haha welcome back :D

at the end of this month you will see it in person :)

Another good addition to Mypa Stedor. I like the dark red accents you used here and your shield in wall technique is showcased nicely :thumbup:

Neat interiors too, especially the Naval Room :wub: