Very nice! :thumbup: could you also show it "naked" so you can see the mechanism work?! would be great!

Incredibly cool! You should post this in the historical forum. I saw something coming because it was in the technic forum, but they wont have any idea.

You should put this into castle section of an exhibition and watch people going WTF when it starts to move.

Awesome!

Thanks to all of you for your great replies, makes it all that much sweeter :)

Great job and what a surprise. This made my day.

Could you post some footage of the castle's "guts" and dungeons? Would be great to see the mechanisms work.

Maybe soon, maybe later. This is supposed to be a proof of concept. Now that I figured it that it indeed can be done, the next step would be to make it even smaller and better.

Woah. I didn't see that coming. Incredible work there. Does it use Mindstorms or is it all mechanical?

One L motor. One XL motor. That's all.

No offense, but I think your technic skills are far better than your castle skills :sweet:

None taken. I tried to go with a brickbuilt exterior (instead of just plates), but that would have meant at least a kilo more bricks. Would've hurt performance, you see.

I added this thing onto my bar with favorite bookmarks and will now click on it every time I feel sad.

Haha you're a good videocomposer too, the music plays inline with the walking!

That's really awesome to hear :D Finding the right music can be pretty tough and time-consuming, but really finishes the job.

Incredibly cool! You should post this in the historical forum. I saw something coming because it was in the technic forum, but they wont have any idea.

Won't they have seen it on the frontpage already? Also, I'm not sure if the rules allow posting the same creation on multiple forums.

Edited by mahjqa

I...am...speechless.... :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup::wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:

You may be speechless, which I understand completely, but you sure aren't smileyless... There is no need to use so much, so please don't :classic:

I never wanted to be one of those who just posted 'cool' in forums, but this is deserving of it as I can't think of any other word to describe it:

cool!!!

I had the pleasure of seening this on Legoworld the Netherlands last year. In 2013 I made something simulair, but this was way to bulky and didn't work. I was absolutely amazed when I saw that you actually did it and seeing the inside just very simple, making the most out of the pneumatics. Simple but genius!!!

Already told you that this inpired me to use this system to make my former project working.

Good luck making this MOC better and smaller. I just know this must be possible.

Damn you inspired me again... my wallet won't like it! I need to get me some pneumatics!

Wow. Would love to see a story behind this.

Is there a story?

That is one of the greatest things I've seen! :wub:

It would be so awesome to see it in a brick-flick. ....What I said made me think "What if it was in Monty Python and the Holy Grail?" :iamded_lol:

Now that is a frontage item if I ever saw one. Glad it's still there so I didn't miss the performance.