CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Such a strange piece :wacko:

But i also think its for damaged Ultron

Edited by kevkipo

Are they confirmed as official TLC peices? Not that I'm deliberately doubting whether they're authentic or not, just they're so weird. I've never seen anything like those before.

Still, after all the unique figure parts lego has been throwing at us over the past couple of years, I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything.

Edited by Dragonlego27

Are they confirmed as official TLC peices? Not that I'm deliberately doubting whether they're authentic or not, just they're so weird. I've never seen anything like those before.

Still, after all the unique figure parts lego has been throwing at us over the past couple of years, I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything.

Hey after Azog's hand, i expect everything from Lego :wink:

Only set those pieces could be for in the Marvel line-up is the Hulkbuster which is apparently brick-built similar to Groot and has the ability to store Iron Man inside. Though I doubt that they will be used for the Marvel line-up.

Still waiting for set pics... :(

So i was looking around on taobao and found this mystery piece, it's the third picture that connects to legs:

http://h5.m.taobao.c...&id=40582644512

This could be used for anyone but i think maybe ultron?

I find it interesting that the upper part seems to have the same height as a normal torso.

Looks like they might go in these: http://h5.m.taobao.c...&id=40582520140

Also I don´t think that it is part of the other parts that are there.

And if they are part of the Hulkbuster or another BigFig then it is missing another half of it.

See the three pins on the Back? Looks like something has to be sticked on to of it...Something in pearl gold?

Could be then a part of the arms...

What if the red legs are from Mark 1 of Ultron and have a long stick through the middle because Ultron's torso can come off? Honestly this probably a long shot, but since theres a scene in the trailer where Tony is looking at only Ultron's torso and they showed it at SDCC maybe that's what its for.

First glance at those and all of the sets look good!

Didn't expect 2 Hulks in the wave but that Avengers Tower actually looks a decent size. The Quinjet looks pretty meaty too!

People can stop panicking over SW and Quicksilver also!

That's a pretty healthy minifig lineup and that Hulkbuster looks like a really nice build.

Dammit next year is going to be expensive!

WOW!

Hulkbuster, the jet and the tower are my favourites.. Whilst all the minifigures are great and I'll get all of them can't say that bout the sets.. -(Looking at you 76041)

So many Iron Man suits... *huh*

GUYS http://catalogs.lego.../de_de/1HY2015/ (Scroll to Marvel)

Very nice. Thank you for the link. I like the new Quinjet and the Avengers Tower set looks better than I expected (still planning to expand that to a modular building though). Is that a new hair piece on Black Widow? Also looks like a new bike design comes with the Quinjet.

The DC products on the next page are looking good as well.

Edited by omegabob

Wow, new Hulk, Hawkeye and Iron Man! Finally a new hairpiece for Black Widow! Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver AND Vision are in, really nice. The pink head does look weird indeed...hope that turns out better in the physical release.

Really like that Hulkbuster! But the fortress looks baaaad...

Quinjet is way better then the old one, like the new colourscheme!

Edited by KCMatze

I'll probably pick up the Quinjet and save the rest for DC. I'm not too fond of these sets.

Newly updated compiled list:

76029 Iron Man vs. Ultron - 14.99 EUR - 90 Pieces

- Includes Iron Man MK 43, Ultron Officer, and 2 Ultron Soldier

76030 Duel with Hydra - 24.99 EUR - 220 Pieces

- Includes Hydra Henchman, Hawkeye, Thor

76031 Hulkbuster Rescue Mission - 34.99 EUR - 248 Pieces

- Includes Hulk, Ultron Prime, Scarlet Witch, and Iron Man MK 43

76032 The Avengers Quinjet Chase - 84.99 EUR - 722 Pieces

- Includes Captain America, Vision, Black Widow, Ultimate Ultron, and Iron Man MK 43

76038 Attack on Avengers Tower - 74.99 EUR - 511 Pieces

- Includes Iron Man MK 43, Thor, 2 Iron Legion Drones, Ultron

76041 Burglary in the Hydra Fortress - 59.99 EUR - ? Pieces

- Includes Quicksilver, Hydra Henchman, Baron Von Strucker, Hulk, and Captain America

Edited by Sir Gareth

OMG!!!!

Slightly concerned that Vision has a pink head but maybe it'll be red at release, also not the best picture. Still finally something!

They are prelims I believe so Vision will probably get better printing!

It sort of looks like hulks head can move, which would be awesome for animations!

Also are we getting the WINGS OF CAPTAIN AMERICAS HELMET!

But why does Quicksilver have to be in (in my opinion) the worst set?

Hawkeye and Black Widow has a new hair piece! YES!

And as someone correctly predicted (forgot who) The cheapest set is Ultron on his flying Lazer shooting Scooter!

And Avengers Tower is hands down the best building set out of all of them.

Edited by Quicksilver

Iron Man vs Ultron looks pretty boring to me. Not sure about the new Hulk design, but (from what we can see), the rest of the figures look great, with Cap standing out to me. :wub: The Quinjet looks good, but the rest of the designs just look OK.

The Quinjet looks great, I'll probably save up for that. Can't say any others stand out particularly, but it seems a pretty strong wave nevertheless. Hulkbuster looks pretty nice.

Too bad the Avenger Tower isnt higher... I guess it's only the minifigures for me. The Hulkbuster & new Quinjet look good though. The rest is meh.

So in total their are 4 or 5 variants of Ultron;

1 - Sub-Ultron Officer

2 - Sub-Ultron Soldier

3 - Ultron Prime

4 - Ultimate Ultron

5 - Ultron (Jumper variant)