CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I don't think we will get any Thor 3 sets, for the fact we didn't get any Thor 2 and Cap 2 sets, on a side note does anyone think we might get a Winter Soldier Minifig with the rumored UCS Helicarrier ?

I don't think we will get any Thor 3 sets, for the fact we didn't get any Thor 2 and Cap 2 sets, on a side note does anyone think we might get a Winter Soldier Minifig with the rumored UCS Helicarrier ?

Dear god i want Thor 3 sets

i think Lego should put out 1 or 2 sets from each movie. I wouldnt hate to have a different Loki Thor and Odin maybe another bad guy and a small play area. Done. Civil war could have a couple new vehicles and a couple new characters/variants. They dont need to go crazy

Lego, dear God I hope you're reading this because we need sets for every movie that's coming out in Phase 3 except maybe...no every movie. Every. Movie :grin: .

ESPECIALLY BLACK PANTHER

Edited by mattdev25
Decreased font size

I figure they will advertise a lot of the new movies - things like Thor 3 and Cap 3 are guaranteed sells, but movies such as the Inhumans will need more advertising. I figure we'll get at least once set for each of the new movies, something along the lines of the Battle of Smallville set, which gets across a large part of the climax fairly well.

I figure they will advertise a lot of the new movies - things like Thor 3 and Cap 3 are guaranteed sells, but movies such as the Inhumans will need more advertising. I figure we'll get at least once set for each of the new movies, something along the lines of the Battle of Smallville set, which gets across a large part of the climax fairly well.

Indeed inhumans needs introduction just like Gotg did

Lego, dear God I hope you're reading this because we need sets for every movie that's coming out in Phase 3 except maybe...no every movie. Every. Movie :grin: .

ESPECIALLY BLACK PANTHER

Don't use giant fonts. It's okay to use Bold or Italic, but don't overdo it.

Don't use giant fonts. It's okay to use Bold or Italic, but don't overdo it.

I have the right to say what I want, as long as it's appropriate, how I want. There is a reason that the creators of this site included giant fonts, you know.

Edited by mattdev25

I have the right to say what I want, as long as it's appropriate, how I want. There is a reason that the creators of this site included giant fonts, you know.

LOL Good Point!!! Are there no characters or parts that have been leaked like DC?

LOL Good Point!!! Are there no characters or parts that have been leaked like DC?

Thanks, and, unfortunatley, no.

There is a reason that the creators of this site included giant fonts, you know.

And there's a reason a moderator is asking you to not use them when simply replying to a post.

And that's the end of this discussion. Get back on topic (in a normal font size).

And there's a reason a moderator is asking you to not use them when simply replying to a post.

And that's the end of this discussion. Get back on topic (in a normal font size).

Well, if we can't use those fonts, what's even the point of including them? Isn't it just a waste?

Edited by mattdev25

I really liked the recent sets based on the animated Shows. I hope that all those potential movie-sets don't mean no more Avengers Assemble etc.

Well, if we can't use those fonts, what's even the point of including them? Isn't it just a waste?

They're part of the standard board software and we use them for things like creating headers in indexes, you can use them in a header when you post an article or a MOC, etc. But I really don't think it should be necessary to tell a bunch of mature individuals that it isn't appropriate to use large font sizes in regular forum posts.

Now, please get this thread back on topic, as I asked before.

I really liked the recent sets based on the animated Shows. I hope that all those potential movie-sets don't mean no more Avengers Assemble etc.

Same here. Its nice to get characters in their comic book costumes as well as those who haven't appeared in any films yet like MODOK. Hopefully future waves can still find a balance between movie and cartoon sets. :classic:

I have really mixed feelings about the rumoured Helicarrier set. I mean, if I buy a 300 dolar set, I'm pretty much done for the year. So I either want the set to be a something extraordinary, that I'd buy and feel good about it or it must be underwhelming that I can pass in peace. I guess the second option is a little bit selfish. ^^

I have really mixed feelings about the rumoured Helicarrier set. I mean, if I buy a 300 dolar set, I'm pretty much done for the year. So I either want the set to be a something extraordinary, that I'd buy and feel good about it or it must be underwhelming that I can pass in peace. I guess the second option is a little bit selfish. ^^

This is exactly how I feel. It would have to be the most amazing set ever with unique parts and a great parts-to-price ratio for me to throw down $300 on a single set (although my wife, as a Marvel fan, would probably concede to it), so it had either better be that or be easy to pass up.

Next year sounds like an expensive year...

I find my self saying that ever year, something my wife has pointed out too.

I'm actually having some of the same thoughts. Personally, it will probably come down to whether the set includes minifiures and/or a playset-type feature.