CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

As a New Zealander, I'm dreading having to get ahold of the UCS Helicarrier. What would be the cheapest way?

The only option I can think of is get someone to get you one from the North America or Europe, but I know shipping for that would be high.

70629- this is probably the Cap set again IM vs a couple of Ultron drones and or Ultron himself

Thor set, no idea

Hulk set is probably the Hulk vs Hulkbuster fight, and i bet SW is doing her magiv on Hulk.

Spaceship, definatly the new Quinjet.

Avengers Tower better be more like the DBC for that price point,

Fortresss no clue, Ultron's base maybe?

If there really is a $300 helicarrier set coming...next year is going to be one expensive year! :oh: AoU sets alone, not to mention antman and possibly more summer wave sets (potentially secret wars or something) and now maybe a UCS helicarrier! I said I wanted a big marvel set but $300 is a lot!!

Liking the sounds of those sets. Sounds like Hydra will get a big set - the fortress - which is cool. A castle-esque superhero set should be great

Thebrickfan.com has posted this on their website, "On an related/unrelated note, I’ve received word from a source that we will also be seeing another Avengers set that nobody has noted yet, the Avengers Helicarrier. It will be a UCS type set with the price point around $300 and will be available next summer."

That's good news for whoever wanted a perfect sized helicarrier but that price point is not good.

Wasn't Brickfan the first to bring us news about the UCS Tumbler? If yes, there is a good chance that is true as well. :drool:

$300 is huge and awesome for AFOL's, and a good price point. I am glad they aren't skimping because this theme needs some good display models and the Helicarrier is perfect.

I am guessing they are going to include in a ton of exclusive new characters or heroes like Moon Knight, Daredevil and other fan favorites. Really anyone would work.

Edited by Piranha

Hmm, there was the D2C for DC a year or so back, so I guess the Helicarrier would also be a D2C.....being a UCS, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

As a New Zealander, I'm dreading having to get ahold of the UCS Helicarrier. What would be the cheapest way?

Move.

But seriously, every time I buy a set I'm thankful I did.

Could it possible that the Avengers Tower set and the Avengers Fortress set are similar to the Jabba's Palace set and the Rancor set in that they are put together to make Avengers Tower? I'm only suggesting it because I really wanted a D2C Avengers Tower but it doesn't look like we are gonna get one so this would probably be the second best thing.

Could it possible that the Avengers Tower set and the Avengers Fortress set are similar to the Jabba's Palace set and the Rancor set in that they are put together to make Avengers Tower? I'm only suggesting it because I really wanted a D2C Avengers Tower but it doesn't look like we are gonna get one so this would probably be the second best thing.

I was thinking the same thing. Let's hope so.

In regards to a $300 Helicarrier...why? The Helicarrier is so large, even a $300 version won't be big enough to do it justice. Consider the UCS Death Star, its size, its $400 price tag, and WHEN it was released. Lego was definitely cheaper back then, even adjusting for inflation. Something more current? There's the UCS Super Star Destroyer. $400 for that.

How about a $300 X-Mansion and/or Avengers Mansion; something that will fit a $300 price tag and look good doing it.

Edited by Colossus

what about orthanc set?

I was thinking the same thing. Let's hope so.

In regards to a $300 Helicarrier...why? The Helicarrier is so large, even a $300 version won't be big enough to do it justice. Consider the UCS Death Star, its size, its $400 price tag, and WHEN it was released. Lego was definitely cheaper back then, even adjusting for inflation. Something more current? There's the UCS Super Star Destroyer. $400 for that.

How about a $300 X-Mansion and/or Avengers Mansion; something that will fit a $300 price tag and look good doing it.

I agree that there are better option for than the Helicarrier which wont even be in the next film but I am sure if Lego make it they will find a way to make me want it.

The name of the fortress set isn't 'Avengers Fortress' it's just fortress. If you look at the other set names you will realize that they're all called Avengers at the beginning. I just wanted to state this.

I've been away for 2 days... and so much news!

Oh that was why my wallet was screaming so much this weekend, he is a Medium you know :laugh:

He can look into the future...

Great news for me but not for my wallet, thanks for the info amazing bricks and Sir von Lego, can't wait to see the images. :classic:

Helicarrier? HELICARRIER! What's the likelihood of it having a minifigure accesible interior? We could see Couslon and Hill!!! :grin:

More importantly, in my opinion, what's the likelihood if it including minifigs? :wink:

(probably great)

Thanks for the news, everyone who provided it!

The names of the regular sets don't really mean much to me, so I can't state any opinions.

The Helicarrier however already sounds like a must buy.

Even if it won't have minifigs, I'm sure it will be incredibly awesome.

I estimate it will be about the same size as the Super Star Destroyer.

Regards,

Mitch

More importantly, in my opinion, what's the likelihood if it including minifigs? :wink:

(probably great)

Thanks for the news, everyone who provided it!

The names of the regular sets don't really mean much to me, so I can't state any opinions.

The Helicarrier however already sounds like a must buy.

Even if it won't have minifigs, I'm sure it will be incredibly awesome.

I estimate it will be about the same size as the Super Star Destroyer.

Regards,

Mitch

Dude, I can see them pulling a tumbler and including two figs; Hill and Coulson. It makes sense. They already have designs for them. Sqqquueeeeeeee! :D

Wasn't Brickfan the first to bring us news about the UCS Tumbler? If yes, there is a good chance that is true as well. :drool:

Nope, it was the Brick Show who did, oddly enough. :laugh:

If the Helicarrier doesn't include a movie-version of Fury... I will be upset :thumbdown:

Ideally, I'd want Fury, Couslon, Hill and maybe a SHIELD Agent or 5. :wink:

Ideally, I'd want Fury, Couslon, Hill and maybe a SHIELD Agent or 5. :wink:

Sounds good to me, Steve Rogers and maybe Bruce Banner too.

Idk, I have a feeling it will include quite a few minifigs. Definitely Hill and Coulson though!! :sweet:

The name of the fortress set isn't 'Avengers Fortress' it's just fortress. If you look at the other set names you will realize that they're all called Avengers at the beginning. I just wanted to state this.

Yeah it has to be either Ultron or Hydras fortress. Unless it's a set based on Avengers Assemble instead or something? But I can't imagine why they'd have a show based set in this wave :wacko: Any fortresses in the show?

Edited by Ultron

Nope, it was the Brick Show who did, oddly enough. :laugh:

They also reported that we would get IM3 sets, before we even knew and we laughed them off. They have strong ties with Lego, the are trustworthy. Even if misinformed about sets subject matter