CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I don't think they'll unveil any marvel sets since most of the sets are based on movies.

2014: unveiled tumbler and green lantern set

2013: unveiled batman with the riddler and flash set

Yeah, especially since they said DC is going all out this year with their promos while Marvel is taking the back burner for this round doing their own thing and maybe showing up later at NYCC. Fingers crossed for BvS Batmobile or set. (Wow, there has been a lot of DC talk on this thread… whatever. LOL) :laugh:

Edited by Legocity2713

Has anyone pointed out the possibity of the Silver Centurian turning up at TRU by itself? the Jurassic World's exculisves weren't exclusive at all...just a thought.

What about the SDCC Ultron throne/church/secret lair thing? Looks like all the drones have the neck fins.. Poo. Damn you SDCC being on the other end of the country so there is no hope of me getting that set! :laugh:

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Has anyone pointed out the possibity of the Silver Centurian turning up at TRU by itself? the Jurassic World's exculisves weren't exclusive at all...just a thought.

Maybe, can't really see them doing it for a figure. Jurassic World's "exclusive" had a build… I don't even know what I'm saying. :grin: Its possible but unlikely, and I just feel like they want to keep this one (Iron Man) exclusive.

Edited by Legocity2713

What if it was Sam Wilson Captain America or someone from Marvel NOW? Would you care?

That's the thing, every exclusive is important and therefore a must have for me, however I have my priorities, if it was in fact sam wilson it wouldn't trully affect me, if it was someone from marvel now probably would (depending on which character) if they go for Spider-Gwen, I would die..

What about the SDCC Ultron throne/church/secret lair thing? Looks like all the drones have the neck fins.. Poo. Damn you SDCC being on the other end of the country so there is no hope of me getting that set! :laugh:

You can probably bricklink just the neck fins and just give them to drones you already have, i know i did this with the helmet pieces :P

That's the thing, every exclusive is important and therefore a must have for me, however I have my priorities, if it was in fact sam wilson it wouldn't trully affect me, if it was someone from marvel now probably would (depending on which character) if they go for Spider-Gwen, I would die..

Oh my God! Spider-Gwen seems like the perfect candidate. I think that actually could be it. I really hope Lego proves me wrong. :cry_happy:

The exclusives will likely be some of these: klaw, alternate costumes for SW & QS, Dr. Cho, or maybe even dr. List

I'm betting on SW & QS

The exclusives will likely be some of these: klaw, alternate costumes for SW & QS, Dr. Cho, or maybe even dr. List

I'm betting on SW & QS

Yeah SW and QS seem like the most likely of choices. I would hate it if it were Dr. Cho. I've been trying to make a figure of her using the torso of the chemist from the research institute and could not find a good flesh head. I actually liked Dr. Cho from the movie. i want her o be the new Coulson. :laugh:

(But in all seriousness I would love a figure of her, not at SDCC though)

After last year you may only get one for Marvel. I can maybe see a Jurassic figure... Possibly one from JP and a preview figure from another theme?

I'm betting on SW & QS

Yes, I think they are the perfect candidates, but that doesn't mean it will be a torture for most fans, specially me and kevkipo

What if it was Sam Wilson Captain America or someone from Marvel NOW? Would you care?

Umm... I want Captain (America) Falcon, Female Thor and Superior Iron Man. So I would care if they did Captain (America) Falcon.

My guess is Klaw. Similar to the Collector he was only primarily featured in one scene, but it was a scene that kept the movie going in a big way. Plus he hasn't been made in minifig form yet and following previous years the exclusives aren't rebrands of old minifigs so I doubt it'd be QS or SW.

My guess is Klaw. Similar to the Collector he was only primarily featured in one scene, but it was a scene that kept the movie going in a big way. Plus he hasn't been made in minifig form yet and following previous years the exclusives aren't rebrands of old minifigs so I doubt it'd be QS or SW.

Spider-Man and the dark superman are rebrands. If anything, we might get another xmen figure (maybe quicksilver comic book version) since x men sets are far and few in between

Edited by namioik

What if the SDCC exclusive was Wasp? I would literally die on the inside :cry3:

Spider-Man and the dark superman are rebrands. If anything, we might get another xmen figure (maybe quicksilver comic book version) since x men sets are far and few in between

The reaction to Phoenix was so negative that they better stay away from the Xmen.

Yes, I think they are the perfect candidates, but that doesn't mean it will be a torture for most fans, specially me and kevkipo

Yeah, it would be very unfortunate, but if there had to be a SDCC, I'd prefer it to be a variant of their costumes. We'll get an updated Scarlet Witch eventually and I don't think that's the last time we'll ever see QS.

Rumors have it that Klaue will be the or an antagonist in 2018's Black Panther. So if we get a

Klaue with two arms and a Klaue figure with an updated costume and a sonar cannon on his missing limb in 2018, 2 armed would still be an exclusive.

The reaction to Phoenix was so negative that they better stay away from the Xmen.

But there is the possibility (be it very slim) that we could see Dark Phoenix up the road.

For anyone who has the Rhino and Sandman set, is Rhino's leg built so that you put the foot part on the front side of the knee so it looks like he is standing on four feet like in the movie. Could anybody take a picture of this because wouldn't the head be looking towards the ground?

Rumors have it that Klaue will be the or an antagonist in 2018's Black Panther. So if we get a

Klaue with two arms and a Klaue figure with an updated costume and a sonar cannon on his missing limb in 2018, 2 armed would still be an exclusive.

Seems more likely to me that they'll

Combine Klaue with Baron Von Strucker and give him the 'Satan Claw' rather than his more memorable Sonar cannon arm. As for a two-armed version, doubt we'll ever get it.

For anyone who has the Rhino and Sandman set, is Rhino's leg built so that you put the foot part on the front side of the knee so it looks like he is standing on four feet like in the movie. Could anybody take a picture of this because wouldn't the head be looking towards the ground?

Hey, can we get a ruling on that? My head just literally exploded, because of the genius of that idea.

Thats why those ball joints were on the knee area. *oh2*:excited::drool:

Edited by Legocity2713

My guess exactly. Plus give him dual-molded tan arms for the exclusive and I can see it happening. And yes they did rebrand Spider-Man and Superman but those a main players already with existing variants just like Batman. No other figures than them and now we are seeing half the exclusives from both Marvel and DC figs.

If they release Emma Stone Gwen I'll cry (again :cry_sad: ).

I wouldn't trully care for a normal Gwen stacy, give me a Spider-Gwen and it's game over for me.

We'll probably get something Ant-Man related since it's coming up like with Guardians last year.

But it will be four figs, each from a different license like last year, right?

They seem to change things up every year, either a lot or a little. So until we get an official announcement, it's all speculation on their way of doing exclusives