CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Anybody know how many studs long the Sandman set is? Will it fit on a Lego Classic 32x32 tan baseplate?

Can anyone post a pic of the 2012 recent Catwoman with a black whip instead of a brown one?

The black whip comes in the Ghostbusters set (which I don't have) but I am placing an order and wondering if I should add the black whip to it too.

Upon seeing it I will make my decision, so I would be very appreciative if someone could post a pic of Catwoman with a black whip instead of a brown one.

Thanks. :blush:

IMG_1568.JPG

The Ghostbusters set requires you to bend the whips for the proton packs which explains the odd "un-whip-like" shape. Anyways, I do think it looks better then the brown. Good luck on your decision :)

Anybody know how many studs long the Sandman set is? Will it fit on a Lego Classic 32x32 tan baseplate?

After doing a quick count on BrickSet: It appears to be 35 studs wide.

That is just for the main excavator sand build :)

Edited by TeamStucky

Huh, black it is. Thanks man, I really appreciate you taking the time to take the picture and answer my question about Sandman. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Uh..what exactly does Catwoman have to do with Marvel?

Boy is my face red. I thought I posted it on the purist figures thread. :blush: :blush: :blush: I am really sorry guys. :blush: Any moderators, feel free to delete that post about Catwoman that I posted. :blush:

Edited by Legocity2713

Huh, black it is. Thanks man, I really appreciate you taking the time to take the picture and answer my question about Sandman. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Haha no worries :laugh: I just saw that I have both of the sets in question and answered :thumbup:

Okay, while I was catching up on some Marvel news I saw this synopsis for Avengers Assemble Season 3: Ultron Revolution.

"In season three of Marvel’s Avengers: Ultron Revolution, the Avengers are not only shocked by the return of a vengeful Ultron, but they also encounter new threats like Baron Zemo, the Masters of Evil, the Inhumans, and the futuristic Kang the Conqueror. It’s only with the help of heroes like Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man and Ms. Marvel that they have a chance of surviving an all-out Marvel super hero Civil War."

This is purely my own speculation here but, if Avengers Assemble is having their own Civil War for the kiddies on Televison and we get our adult version on the big screen, is Lego going to favour on the side of Avengers Assemble, since they are a kids toy company?

Also, Kang the Conqueror, Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel would make some pretty enticing incentives to buy Assemble Sets.

It'd be interesting to get a more comic ultron. Although I severely dislike the one from AA. It's like a cross between classic and his annihilation conquest form. But Modok from the AA set is based on his comic appearance, so we could get classic if they decide to make sets

Okay, while I was catching up on some Marvel news I saw this synopsis for Avengers Assemble Season 3: Ultron Revolution.

"In season three of Marvel’s Avengers: Ultron Revolution, the Avengers are not only shocked by the return of a vengeful Ultron, but they also encounter new threats like Baron Zemo, the Masters of Evil, the Inhumans, and the futuristic Kang the Conqueror. It’s only with the help of heroes like Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man and Ms. Marvel that they have a chance of surviving an all-out Marvel super hero Civil War."

This is purely my own speculation here but, if Avengers Assemble is having their own Civil War for the kiddies on Televison and we get our adult version on the big screen, is Lego going to favour on the side of Avengers Assemble, since they are a kids toy company?

Also, Kang the Conqueror, Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel would make some pretty enticing incentives to buy Assemble Sets.

To me that sounds like the avengers earths mightiest heroes packed into one season. But still would like to see it, and love new features.

Seeing that we got have 2 sets for Assemble, x-men (2), spider-man (8), and movie sets (18), ima go with movie sets

Got the carnage shield sky attack :)

IMG_20150607_125432_zpslb57vnxg.jpg

But where is the antman set. The promotion of summer wave starts today but i can't find any antman set.

Edited by wilson3a10

But where is the antman set. The promotion of summer wave starts today but i can't find any antman set.

I spotted the Ant-Man set at the local Wal-Mart.

I think it does yes

I think all of those figures would be great to get in a more comic book style. comic black panther, comic captain/Ms Marvels, antman (fingers crossed for miniture antman :excited: ) Baron zemo since i loved him in what i believe was earth's mighties heroes. KANG!!! :laugh_hard: plus masters of evil and inhumans *huh* . if we get even one set with any of those figures, cartoon based or not, im going to squeal :wub_drool:

It does sound safe to say that we'll be getting a Kamala Khan figure at some point in the near future, then! Hopefully they don't change her costume too much from the one in the comics.

Anyone check out the Lego Marvel Superheroes product page and go to the characters section? It provides some more information on the Ant Man figures regarding the movie. Not much more than we already know, but I just wanted to point that out. :classic:

Why isn't the Carnage's SHIELD Sky Attack available on the LEGO Shop website? I live in Canada and can't seem to find it... everything else has been at my TRU

Just got the Winter Soldier along with several other sets. Anyone know a good weapon I can give him? Thank you!

Since I didn't have a machine gun piece, I used one of the guns used by a robot from the Lego movie, and then I put a scope piece on it. And in his other hand I put a chrome knife I had from harry potter

Just got the Winter Soldier along with several other sets. Anyone know a good weapon I can give him? Thank you!

I gave him one of the long star wars rifles with a technic connector attached (like the clone trooper's in 75015 - Corporate Alliance Tank Droid) and a spare knife from some castle set.

Just noticed Starfire got everything Scarlet Witch didn't get, wrist gountlets proper leg printing, better hair and powers. Why?

Just noticed Starfire got everything Scarlet Witch didn't get, wrist gountlets proper leg printing, better hair and powers. Why?

well the 'powers' is popably cause they are already available in that color. The extra printinh, i guess is cause its a mroe expensive set with fewer new figs.

As for the hair, thats proapbly just bad decitions on the part of the designer. oooor the mold wasnt available to make 2 colors.

I have a theory that Lego may have blown their budget this year with all of the new molds and new licenses, and some things got cut like printing and some molds.

I like the carnage with side printed arms. Well done. But the whitish eyes seems not thick enough to cover the red base paint.

Why isn't the Carnage's SHIELD Sky Attack available on the LEGO Shop website? I live in Canada and can't seem to find it... everything else has been at my TRU

By Everything do you mean you found the summer sets (DC and Marvel) at TRU?

well the 'powers' is popably cause they are already available in that color. The extra printinh, i guess is cause its a mroe expensive set with fewer new figs.

As for the hair, thats proapbly just bad decitions on the part of the designer. oooor the mold wasnt available to make 2 colors.

Well the mold already excisted in Dark brown!