CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Avengers 2 hair is same as thor 2. However I think the colour of kili's hair is not really the right shade for thor. I'd say probably a tan or dark tan would do well for the shade but that mold looks good. I have to say after seeing thor 2 he does have the pony tail at the back of his head like the bard piece. http://static2.hypable.com/wp-content/gallery/thor-on-set/chris-hemsworth-thor-the-dark-world-9.jpg?1a36e6 kili's is a bit too wavy for that style from the film whereas the bard/qui gon hair matches is almost dead on even with the pony tail and the neatness/length/shape. with the flurry of leg printing happening does anyone think like with guardians the avengers will have leg printing as Thor has some pretty cool print on his legs and cap could do with some especially with his new uber detailed look.

Edited by legofreak86

good idea. I still think qui gon's nails the pony tail and shape best though. It would be good for lego. They'd be reusing an existing piece in a different colour rather than molding anything new which they would like. Then again we might just get the standard Thor hairpiece we have been getting.

The Bard figure from The Hobbit is already going for $250-800 buy it now on eBay, and he's just a preview figure! I hope The Collector and Rocket's Warbird will be relatively cheap since I want a complete (official) GotG line.

Emma's hair from the LEGO Friends line could work?

-Sci

good idea. I still think qui gon's nails the pony tail and shape best though. It would be good for lego. They'd be reusing an existing piece in a different colour rather than molding anything new which they would like. Then again we might just get the standard Thor hairpiece we have been getting.

You guys are both missing the fact that it has to fit over a cape.

Qui gon's does. besides any accurate hairpiece for phase 2 thor if not the avengers 1 hairpiece will do that. I mean qui gons doesn't crease his cape.

The Bard figure from The Hobbit is already going for $250-800 buy it now on eBay, and he's just a preview figure! I hope The Collector and Rocket's Warbird will be relatively cheap since I want a complete (official) GotG line.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Rocket's warbird is going for above $200 on eBay.

BARD_SIDE.jpg

It would fit.

What are the chances of getting a Cpt. America with removable helmet/cap in 2015?

Probably not great...I know, it'd be awesome, but they're more likely to just make a version with normal face print. I'd like it, but it just doesn't seem like the best reason to make a new mold.

Probably not great...I know, it'd be awesome, but they're more likely to just make a version with normal face print. I'd like it, but it just doesn't seem like the best reason to make a new mold.

I was thinking the helmet for flash would work, but I'm not sure if the side bolts are all one piece.

What are the chances of getting a Cpt. America with removable helmet/cap in 2015?

Well actually from the photos we got and for the costume and for the many asks from fans i think that we might get a helmet...

We got our extremely subtle first look at Vision with the new SDCC-exclusive Quicksilver poster. There's not much to go on, but the fact that he's way in the back in a vague silhouette may hint at how big his role in the movie is, which would mean the odds of him showing up in a set are decreased.

It could just be they're not ready to reveal the Vision just yet which is why we only have the shot from behind.

Thinking about it Marvel are now 2 exclusive sets behind DC (Arkham and the Tumbler), Surely its marvels turn soon? After all arent they on twin licences?

I was reading stuff in Groovebricks when they apparently reported that a man stole 50 the collector exclusives from sdcc, he goes by the name of McBalderus (username) on 4chan

Sad for the ones that are going or want to get it

We got our extremely subtle first look at Vision with the new SDCC-exclusive Quicksilver poster. There's not much to go on, but the fact that he's way in the back in a vague silhouette may hint at how big his role in the movie is, which would mean the odds of him showing up in a set are decreased.

Don't say that :cry_sad:

I'm sure each license is different. So maybe Marvel just hasn't come up with something they want as an exclusive. What is their next big project? Avengers 2, right? Meaning, I'd say next year makes more sense for an exclusive than this year. I doubt they planned on just putting a random set out there that won't tie in with anything going on right now??

I'm sure each license is different. So maybe Marvel just hasn't come up with something they want as an exclusive. What is their next big project? Avengers 2, right? Meaning, I'd say next year makes more sense for an exclusive than this year. I doubt they planned on just putting a random set out there that won't tie in with anything going on right now??

Well the Tumbler is from the Nolan series which is well over. The only reason they had to release it was that it's Batman's 75th anniversary. It's not like they didn't have other Batman sets this year though..I doubt that many people know it's his 75th anniversary anyway, the only reason I know is because of this site. Batman fans will know, but kids and casual shoppers? I doubt it.

On an eBay listing for The Collector I noticed his accessory looks like a trans red stud between 2 black studs. Anyone else think this could be the Aether.

Maybe ... btw one time that Thanos will probably be the big villains on the Avengers 3 the gauntlet will probably appear so the collector might be on a Avengers 3 set...

On an eBay listing for The Collector I noticed his accessory looks like a trans red stud between 2 black studs. Anyone else think this could be the Aether.

It looks like it could be, and that's really easy to make.

The Collector and Zurr Batman won't be in any set (for any time in near future).

I'd love the Collector but we are not lucky enough to go SDCC I guess.

This has been said but I must say it again. That was Qui-Gon Jinn's hairpiece before Bard's and was meant for a minifig with a cape. Everyone is right, that hairpiece would be perfect for Thor.

A helmet like Flash's but for Cap would be brilliant for the Avengers 2 sets!