CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Okay, guys. I didn't know there was a Thomas following. But that isn't really Marvel...

I got the Avengers Tower a while ago, and I really like it. The two flaws would be that the Iron Legion racks are too loose (they slide out too easily) and that there's nothing locking the tower together when closed. (I just use a roof slope to seal it.) Otherwise, it's a fun set with some nice features.

Okay, guys. I didn't know there was a Thomas following. But that isn't really Marvel...

I got the Avengers Tower a while ago, and I really like it. The two flaws would be that the Iron Legion racks are too loose (they slide out too easily) and that there's nothing locking the tower together when closed. (I just use a roof slope to seal it.) Otherwise, it's a fun set with some nice features.

I fixed this with a clip locking system. I'll try to get a pic uo.

Did you guys see the new clip with the Hulkbuster in action? I really think it shows how nicely sized the set really is

There are also two other scenes that have been released,one with the avengers in the tower.

Come on lego, make us a thomas train please

He had a duplo line a while back which would fit right in with antman

All I wish is that the Iron Legion came in a smaller set so you could have an Army of 10-20 ish.

He had a duplo line a while back which would fit right in with antman

I never hopped on the Duplo train (pun intended) way back when, but I wish I had.

The Ant Man set is insane value. Ant Man, Yellow Jacket, and another Ant Man (spoilers!), plus a fairly good looking ant and the genius oversized Lego bricks for £20/$20.

Did you guys see the new clip with the Hulkbuster in action? I really think it shows how nicely sized the set really is

Actually the clip emphasise how silly the scale is, in the trailer he's about 1 1/2 hulks tall. In the set form he is 2 hulks tall.

I think I hit fifty but I have taken a short break from buying ultron sentrys. I'll hit one hundred next month hopefully!

o_o

Thats a lot, what you planning :P

Guys new tv spot (#10) shows good look at iron legion.

Is it spoilery?

EDIT: aaaand i watched it, Holy snizzles Pietro and Wanda :purrr:

Edited by kevkipo

Yo!

Vision is finally in there! Also Quicksilver is there.

That Iron Legion tho. To the Bricklink to get more!

Edited by Quicksilver

Yo!

Vision is finally in there! Also Quicksilver is there.

That Iron Legion tho. To the Bricklink to get more!

Oooh i did not see Vision, (LUCKELY!) i did see Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch wich was awesome

New tv spot (11), and new clip. The clip has some spoilers just as a fair warning.

There are 4 in Total, but i think the last one is minor to no spoilery

There are 4 in Total, but i think the last one is minor to no spoilery

There are 5 if you can find the leaked comic con footage. Ya it's not really spoilery but just giving a warning to people that don't want alot of the movie given away.

There are 5 if you can find the leaked comic con footage. Ya it's not really spoilery but just giving a warning to people that don't want alot of the movie given away.

where is the footage could you pm me a link?

where is the footage could you pm me a link?

I don't know how to link it but if you look up: avengers age of ultron teaser HD (YouTube), it should be the footage.