CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Hey I have the new quinjet, but thinking about getting the 2012 one. Should I?

It depends do you want it for display purposes or for fitting all the Avengers in it.

If you get a good deal go for it, otherwise it's not an essential I believe.

sweet picture, makes me a little bit more interested in Ant man...

I was not planning on buying the set, Saving up the money for the Quinjet, and later this year Lego Avengers game

It depends do you want it for display purposes or for fitting all the Avengers in it.

If you get a good deal go for it, otherwise it's not an essential I believe.

Well I want the 2012 quinjet for my S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. I never got the iron man mk.7. I want more chitari (currently only have 2) and chariot. Planing to get it off Amazon.

Well I want the 2012 quinjet for my S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. I never got the iron man mk.7. I want more chitari (currently only have 2) and chariot. Planing to get it off Amazon.

You want chitauri? why?

Amazon has it for $90. That's a really good price for a retired set that originally sold for $70 to $80.

Mostly so I can have more of an army.

Yeah i got that, but isn't it better to buy Ultron Drones now? maybe it's just me and the hype but i see more potential in AoU

I'm surely not saying don't buy them :snicker: (that would be silly) i'm wondering what your interest is in the old Avengers sets?

Yeah i got that, but isn't it better to buy Ultron Drones now? maybe it's just me and the hype but i see more potential in AoU

I'm surely not saying don't buy them :snicker: (that would be silly) i'm wondering what your interest is in the old Avengers sets?

While yes I am building up an ultron drone army, I also play with the figures and sets and it's hard to have the battle of new york with only two chitari. Also that is the only set that have not gotten (besides helicarrier) that has come from the marvel line.

Perhaps he prefers Alien Soldiers over Drones or perhaps he really likes the first Avengers movie, perhaps he loves the Minifigures. I don't see anything "strange" :wink:

He could also use them for non-Marvel projects and just use them as "alien troopers".

I usually don't focus on older sets because I find extremely difficult to get them at reasonable prices but in the end every set and Minifigure can be useful :classic:

For many newer collectors like myself, they may not have been collecting at the time the set was originally in stores. I just started buying sets last summer when my son started requesting LEGO sets so I'm one of those who would definitely be interested in the old Avengers stuff, which is why I think the current Amazon $90 price with free shipping is pretty good. I routinely saw it hover around $110 - $120 last year. The lowest I saw Amazon price it since last summer was around $75, but they sold out within minutes and I missed it. When it was restocked, price was back up to $100. I was actually considering ordering it last night since I don't have any of the original wave mini figures but wound up ordering just the Loki figure off of Ebay for $10.... so I can definitely see why Marvel_Geek would have interest in picking it up especially since the current price is fairly low.

On another note.... Has anyone built or seen someone post an MOC of the Aven-Jet? Was thinking of building one but wasn't sure of the correct scale compared to the Quinjet.

Edited by Cmay91472

Now i get it thanks :wink: , i'm too much of a hype guy. When a new movie with new Lego sets comes i completely dive into the hype and forget the old movies/sets

I only had a Thorin Avatar 1 month ago!! :oh:

Does anyone know the actual date when the antman and Spiderman sets come out?

June for Ant-Man

August for Spidey's

Do we have any in depth official images for the ant man set yet? Besides the "ant sized" ones?

Its believed Just2good has larger official pics (Given he made the smaller ant-sized ones) but not sure he's shared them

Do we have any in depth official images for the ant man set yet? Besides the "ant sized" ones?

Well we got Ant man and Yellow Jacket figs

Do you know the day, or is that not released yet?

Sets are usually released on the first day of the month, so June 1st and August 1st.

After several delays they finally arrived;

C2h671z.jpg

(42 Ultron Sentry's) :3

Also, gallery; http://imgur.com/a/sLjkC

Seems like a good price for Scarlet Witch, though you'd probably be better off in the long run buying the Hulkbuster and then either selling or keeping the rest of the figures, Hulk for example :P

WOW Somebody is finally catching up to me!

Just curious...what are you planning to do with all of those?! Gigantic MOC or just let them stand there...?

Just curious...what are you planning to do with all of those?! Gigantic MOC or just let them stand there...?

I know what i'll do with em...

WOW Somebody is finally catching up to me!

How many you have? :)

The idea was originally to replicate this however i'm not entirely sure if i shall because it'll take a long time and i'm not the best with large scale vignettes.

I know what i'll do with em...

Tell us :tongue:

I'll be buying the Ant-Man set in June; decided against getting the Baron Von Strucker set as I can easily make all the characters in the set.

Really excited for the Ant-Man set after seeing the Yellowjacket pic!