http://3.bp.blogspot.../s1600/hot1.jpg

Ultron MK1;

http://schmoesknow.c...ames-Spader.jpg

Ultron Prime;

http://i.imgur.com/fp1MSmk.jpg

Ultimate Ultron;

http://i.imgur.com/6Up6e6L.jpg

http://www.sideshowc...69&d=1425580919

We've never seen an Ultron sentry with red lights other than that poster. I think it was just a placeholder because they didn't want to reveal Ultron Prime yet.

Nope, its definitely in the film... or atleast their are toys of it in the film and it appeared on concept art several times when

Ultron Prime returns to the Avengers Tower to upgrade to Ultimate Ultron

jk2x4y0.png

I believe they talked briefly ages ago about one of Ultron's early forms essentially being 'a nightmarish warped version of an Iron Man Suit' which appears to be what the Red Ultron Sentry is...

Edited by Scarilian

Is ultron prime taller than hulk? Actually I'm ok with the ultron to be in mini fig size

No he isn't, maybe a little bit smaller

Someone has already painted the woody legs. If you go check out Michealmgf he has all of his modified figures from this line.

On the height of ultron, I think that they didn't want to make him be taller in lego because in the comics his normal height wasn't 8ft.

Someone has already painted the woody legs. If you go check out Michealmgf he has all of his modified figures from this line.

On the height of ultron, I think that they didn't want to make him be taller in lego because in the comics his normal height wasn't 8ft.

Seen that version, though it was mostly obscured, waiting for his video on that custom.

I think its less comic accuracy and more that creating a new figure for a single character would be costly for them. Even using the woody legs would require them to start printing that mold more, and even with the woody legs the proportions might have looked off.

So, I got the Hulkbuster set today.

It would've been perfect, if Lego didn't forget to put printing on my Ultron Prime's legs. :c

You can re-order replacement parts i believe :3

Hopefully you can get it. They usually don't do anything with licensed pieces. If you don't have to jump through some hoops I'm going to be upset since they made me prove purchase via receipt (which was hard to track down since it was a gift)...

Hopefully you can get it. They usually don't do anything with licensed pieces. If you don't have to jump through some hoops I'm going to be upset since they made me prove purchase via receipt (which was hard to track down since it was a gift)...

All I've ever had to do was send them the number on the back of the instruction manual. I've never had a big problem with it.

All I've ever had to do was send them the number on the back of the instruction manual. I've never had a big problem with it.

Same.

Yeah, with replacement parts they are normally fine, however if you are ordering licensed parts they are'nt technically allowed to sell/give them to you seperately i think

Edited by Scarilian

This happened to me, but the missing part was the instruction manual (and the stickers--which is all I really wanted). Instead I had to give them a number from the box, which I believe was just the set number, actually.

Yeah, with replacement parts they are normally fine, however if you are ordering licensed parts they are'nt technically allowed to sell/give them to you seperately i think

The set in question was the original Quinjet, and they sent them--including the stickers covered with the obviously licensed SHIELD logo--with nothing more than a long wait on hold, which I assume was because I didn't have the number from the instructions. Granted, they aren't physical LEGO parts, so YMMV.

Edited by rodiziorobs

This happened to me, but the missing part was the instruction manual (and the stickers--which is all I really wanted). Instead I had to give them a number from the box, which I believe was just the set number, actually.

Now that's interesting. *huh* I'm guessing they don't have a problem risking sending out another instruction manual, seeing as they don't have much value in the aftermarket like figures. :laugh:

Anyone attempting a figure scale version of the Quinjet, capable of encorporating the motorbike dropping feature and housing the Avengers? Thinking of attempting it myself...

Anyone attempting a figure scale version of the Quinjet, capable of encorporating the motorbike dropping feature and housing the Avengers? Thinking of attempting it myself...

You would need to extend the back to hold 6 guys then, (8 total Avengers this year, 1 in the cockpit, 1 on the bike, hulk is somewhere else) so that means you have to have an area of, at least, 2 studs by 4 studs per figure, so none of the figures arms come in contact with each other. The current Quinjet has a holding space of 4 studs by 4 studs of useable space in the back, which could hold 2 figures sitting down , not touching arms. Meaning you would have to extend the rear by 8 studs by 4 studs to hold 4 more figures in the back.

Or another option would be to expand the cockpit by 2 studs by 4 studs to be able to hold another figure.

It would've been perfect, if Lego didn't forget to put printing on my Ultron Prime's legs. :c

Sad, hope you can get it back soon.

Now that's interesting. *huh* I'm guessing they don't have a problem risking sending out another instruction manual, seeing as they don't have much value in the aftermarket like figures. :laugh:

you could buy from bricklink and have the seller give you the code rather than shipping it to you... but it depends, I had a buddy who bought instruction manuals and had them ship licensed pieces...

Edited by eldiano

I had that happen to my Iron Man mark 43,he had no silver printing on half of him,luckily I'll be picking all the sets with the minifigure in it so hopefully I'm fine.

I called up Customer Services and, guess what? They're closed today.

Tomorrow (with some luck), I'll call them up and get hold of Ultron Prime's printed legs... Hopefully.

In the meantime, what should I do with the unprinted legs? Are there any Marvel characters (other than Ultron) that have gunmetal legs in the Marvel game, that could be easily made out of existing parts?

Just request the piece through the website. I did it for a replacement Starlord torso and it was easy.

Are you required to send the faulty piece back? I have an Iron Man helmet that needs replaced.

The Hulkbuster set is on sale for $23.99 at Target right now. My Target was almost sold out of them.

Already on sale? I'm not surprised they are almost sold out. Even at full price the demand is so high it is still on backorder on Lego shop :classic: