CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Civil War will most likely start filming in April , so Lego part probably has concept art, character costumes etc. for making sets. But yeah, With the movie bring 11 months away, it should be way to early to have any significant info on Civil War Lego. Also, we don't even have conformation that Civil War sets are coming yet, so we should take the Winter Soldier in a Set with a grain of Salt.

Also Ant Man and YellowJacket :love:

I don't really mind the re used faces for AM and YJ as they have their helmets on at all times in their hero costume, when they are shrunk.

Civil War will most likely start filming in April , so Lego part probably has concept art, character costumes etc. for making sets. But yeah, With the movie bring 11 months away, it should be way to early to have any significant info on Civil War Lego. Also, we don't even have conformation that Civil War sets are coming yet, so we should take the Winter Soldier in a Set with a grain of Salt.

I don't really mind the re used faces for AM and YJ as they have their helmets on at all times in their hero costume, when they are shrunk.

I agree, they bear resemblance to the actors anyway. Hopefully hank has a new head though as he'd be really inaccurate with gandalf's.

Edited by legofreak86

Ant Man figures look good. I'm fine with Scott Lang's reused head, but Yellowjackets does bother me a bit. Nothing some customizing won't help. :wink:

And I severely doubt that this LEGO Store employee knows anything about Civil War sets. They're probably mistaking the fact that a Winter Soldier figure is coming out as that he comes in a set. I've had similar experiences at my LEGO Store when I've asked about certain items.

they actually start filming in 2 days

I apologize for asking a question that I'm sure was answered somewhere in the last 281 pages of posts, but I unfortunately don't get to check this site daily and couldn't find the answer eaily.

Was the Winter Soldier polybag only sold in Europe? Was it a give away? Will it be available in the US? On Bricklink I only see European sellers for it.

Was the Winter Soldier polybag only sold in Europe? Was it a give away? Will it be available in the US? On Bricklink I only see European sellers for it.

Currently, it is only available with the purchase of the Helicarrier in Europe. Supposedly, North America will get it as a S@H bonus in June with purchases of $75 or more.

True about the details. When did we first get details about the 2015 AOU sets?

Set list showed up on October 11th, 2014.

Also, Hulk_Smash revealed that Ant Man will come as will a Bionicle sized Hulkbuster around the beginning September, so we could get more details around then.

Also, Hulk_Smash revealed that Ant Man will come as will a Bionicle sized Hulkbuster around the beginning September, so we could get more details around then.

I hadn't heard about this. Could you link to his post? Also where did he hear this?

So can he grow in size in this movie too? It sounds weird that just Antman is getting a bionicle-type figure.

I think you misunderstood that post. Quicksilver was saying that back in September, Hulk_Smash reported that we would be getting 1. an Ant-Man set and 2. a Bionicle-sized Hulkbuster, both of which ended up being true.

I think you misunderstood that post. Quicksilver was saying that back in September, Hulk_Smash reported that we would be getting 1. an Ant-Man set and 2. a Bionicle-sized Hulkbuster, both of which ended up being true.

Yeah. Sorry for the confusion guys. Thanks for clarifing.

He revealed in September 2014 we were getting Ant Man set(s) and The Hulkbuster.

Hey just built the last AOU set that I needed. I give the whole line an A-. Things that brought it down.

•Hydra fortress

•Scarlett Witch

•Scatered Ultron head pieces

•No leg printing

•Hydra tank

How I'm going to improve some things is

•Take scepter container out of the fortress and use the fortress as the entrance to the base that we got last uear with the avengers assemble set

•Putting the helmut from the iron man vs. Ultron on the ultron prime figure

For the antman figures I have no problem with the antman and yellowjacket heads, but I will be changing the hank pym head for a younger one based on the comics.

Hey just built the last AOU set that I needed. I give the whole line an A-. Things that brought it down.

•Hydra fortress

•Scarlett Witch

•Scatered Ultron head pieces

•No leg printing

•Hydra tank

How I'm going to improve some things is

•Take scepter container out of the fortress and use the fortress as the entrance to the base that we got last uear with the avengers assemble set

•Putting the helmut from the iron man vs. Ultron on the ultron prime figure

For the antman figures I have no problem with the antman and yellowjacket heads, but I will be changing the hank pym head for a younger one based on the comics.

I don't see the problem with SW?

I don't see the problem with SW?

Hair sucks, trans blue pieces are inaccurate, face could be less generic, leg printing could be better. Still a usable fig though if you change the hair and give her different pieces

Bad news, it looks like Hank Pym will have gandalf's head. I thought it was going to be a new head for Hank, but looking at the box art again it means no new minifigure heads for the whole set. Although TLG is reusing heads, the set is great. The headpieces, the new torso prints, and the new leg prints are so detailed that they make up for the reused heads

Edited by amazingbricks

With the civil war movie starting fliming soon I imagine that marvel has already given details for sets to lego.

Indeed, Lego sets and figures are normally based off concept art. Chances are we wont see Civil War sets till early next year, maybe get a list of set names around November if we are lucky (Though i imagine Civil War sets will have more secrecy due to potential casualties)

Bad news, it looks like Hank Pym will have gandalf's head. I thought it was going to be a new head for Hank, but looking at the box art again it means no new minifigure heads for the whole set. Although TLG is reusing heads, the set is great. The headpieces, the new torso prints, and the new leg prints are so detailed that they make up for the reused heads

Didnt the box art have 'concept art' on it, so their is the possibility the head print is not finalised...?

The only logic for using the Gandalf head is if there is a shaving scene, ala Edward Norton in Rounders. Not gonna happen.

The only logic for using the Gandalf head is if there is a shaving scene, ala Edward Norton in Rounders. Not gonna happen.

Or they're lazy, which we've seen plenty of times in the past. :grin:

At toy fair didn't yellowjacket have a storm trooper head?

Pretty sure he did.

Pretty sure he did.

I still think that even works better than the Bruce Wayne/Loki Head. :sceptic:

What is everyone's favorite ultron figure? Mine is prime with drone helmut on.

Ultimate Ultron is my personal favorite. He blends in with the MCU figures, but he still looks enough like the comic version for my liking. :thumbup:

For new figure, I really like the new Black Widow and Hawkeye. I do think QS with added leg printing is cool too.

Edited by K-Nut