CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

But Supergirls eye lashes are brown. So I'm pretty sure the head was made for Scarlet Witch before Supergirl.

I think so too. I feel like I'm in the minority that likes Scarlet Witch's face. I first thought it was designed for her, then reused on Supergirl, not vice-versa. It just so happened that the Supergirl set was released first.

I think so too. I feel like I'm in the minority that likes Scarlet Witch's face. I first thought it was designed for her, then reused on Supergirl, not vice-versa. It just so happened that the Supergirl set was released first.

I myself love that Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch have a smile face, don't ask me why it's just good :sweet:

It's mainly the hair. The face is disappointing but at least she has a second face.

Just built the Avengers Tower. A rarity in that the build surpassed the minifigures... not a fan of the Iron Legion colour scheme (would rather it was all blue) and Ultron just doesn't work as a regular minifigure for me, but the tower itself is great. Fun build, plenty of details and a solid structure, rather than just a facade.

Tempted to pick up another one now to extend it by a few floors...

The blue energy sword (cough halo cough) pieces for scarlet witch blow my mind, its so far from accurate. A give her some trans red dishs with studs on top to represent the hex bubbles and it looks pretty good. Now I'm looking for another gold brick to replace the stud shooter on the Hulkbuster arm.

If guys didn't have beards then half of the LOTR and Hobbit figures would have had the same faces. Just saying. At least all the women in that series got new faces.

But there was like 2 females in LOTR and The Hobbit! Tauriel and Arwen!

That is not a good theme to compare the supsuperheroes category too, as there is a severe lack of female Characters (2 females, 2 new face prints, over 3 years) while Marvel and DC themes have several new females characters (5 females, 1 new face prints, in 1/4 of a year.)

But Supergirls eye lashes are brown. So I'm pretty sure the head was made for Scarlet Witch before Supergirl.

Her eyebrows are black, not brown. Plus the same head is used for Supergirl in the last two Lego Batman video games. It seems that this head was intended for Supergirl first.

But there was like 2 females in LOTR and The Hobbit! Tauriel and Arwen!

That is not a good theme to compare the supsuperheroes category too, as there is a severe lack of female Characters (2 females, 2 new face prints, over 3 years) while Marvel and DC themes have several new females characters (5 females, 1 new face prints, in 1/4 of a year.)

Actually there is also Galadriel with her unique headpiece and hairpiece (I think both of them are unique)

Btw I like Natasha's new hairpiece. I'm glad they changed it but sadly they gave it (in different color but it's the same) to Scarlet Witch and Supergirl. That hairpiece it's terrible. We can't even more the Minifigure's head and on Supergirl, who has a cape, it's even worse.

Anyway, I'm among those who like to see new headpieces for the Ladies Minfigures. I think iconic characters deserve much more attention :classic:

Actually there is also Galadriel with her unique headpiece and hairpiece (I think both of them are unique)

Btw I like Natasha's new hairpiece. I'm glad they changed it but sadly they gave it (in different color but it's the same) to Scarlet Witch and Supergirl. That hairpiece it's terrible. We can't even more the Minifigure's head and on Supergirl, who has a cape, it's even worse.

Anyway, I'm among those who like to see new headpieces for the Ladies Minfigures. I think iconic characters deserve much more attention :classic:

Aww shucks. I knew I missed somebody.

Well thank you once again for correcting me.

Yeah, the Gamora/ Storm/ 2012 Widow/ Scarlet Witch Hair is getting really annoying. It has to be the worse hair piece currently.

Yeah, the Gamora/ Storm/ 2012 Widow/ Scarlet Witch Hair is getting really annoying. It has to be the worse hair piece currently.

I wouldn't say it's the worst hair piece, but it's annoying how it's ridiculously overused...maybe it's a trend in the minifigure world?

Does the perfect Scarlet Witch hairpiece come in that shade of brown? I assume we're all in agreement as to what piece that is, the movie April O'Neil hair?

What about the blue magic-y bits? Are those available in red? Because I really like the piece for that, but the red would look so much better.

Also, does that transparent stick bit come with the set, or did you just use that for photo purposes?

Any news on when/if the Marvel license will end?

Super Heroes is an evergreen theme.

And seeing how Star Wars / Marvel are both run by Disney, they'll end with one another... LEGO Star Wars will never end, so...

Any news on when/if the Marvel license will end?

I don't see any reason to why it would. Even if the deal for Marvel is expiring soon, TLG and Disney have a good enough relationship to renew that deal for the foreseeable future, especiall with the Super Hero craze these days.

Brilliant moc by a brilliant lego enthusiast

NP226_zpsdzgutkyu.jpg

Who made this? This is pretty awesome

Edited by LuxorV
No need to quote all the pictures.

Does the perfect Scarlet Witch hairpiece come in that shade of brown? I assume we're all in agreement as to what piece that is, the movie April O'Neil hair?

What about the blue magic-y bits? Are those available in red? Because I really like the piece for that, but the red would look so much better.

Also, does that transparent stick bit come with the set, or did you just use that for photo purposes?

It does come in red but it seems it is limited to 2 Galaxy Squad sets so might get expensive.

http://brickset.com/...ng-part-6039229

The transparent stick is part of set, it is suppose to make the Scarlet Witch float above the Hulk

Also unless I am mistaken that is not a MOC, it is the Hulk Buster Suit.

Edited by brickpreviews

Yea, we really need a list of parts and instructions for this bad boy.

You can make quite a lot up by looking at it,

You can make quite a lot up by looking at it,

The main body is basically the same as the actual set but for the life of me, i cant figure out how they did the shoulders or forearms

I faintly recall that someone requested a comparison picture of all the various Iron Man suits a while ago, but I can't remember whether one has been provided in the meantime, so here you go:

16782149411_202aac8f43_z.jpg

And to those who wondered whether von Struckers face could be used as an alternative facial expression for the Penguin: yes, it works :thumbup:

16757428626_f501ffc57f_z.jpg