CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Will anyone trade for a winter solider polybag. I live in US

Pis it against the rules to rrade

WARNING! This guy is a total scammer.

WARNING! This guy is a total scammer.

Might be best to report him to admins if that is the case, and make sure nobody sends him any money.

Alright, so here's a look at the new Hulk Buster set!

16502220040_b0823d59ff_z.jpg

16689616295_bc0bda78ca_z.jpg

16067286194_60b725fc72_z.jpg

16663668246_c0e11d94e5_z.jpg

16502024418_d02320ae15_z.jpg

Such a great set! I love the price on this sucker- it's only $30, but you get two exclusive minifigures, and it's the cheapest way to get the other two figures. The Hulk Buster itself is amazing- the build is detailed but it retains a size that it's a similar scale to the movie in comparison to Hulk. I just wish they would've included the Ultron "helmet" from the smallest set.

Might be best to report him to admins if that is the case, and make sure nobody sends him any money.

Not sure how to do that exactly, but is a total scammer. Can confirm.

I just wish they would've included the Ultron "helmet" from the smallest set.

I was wondering some thing about that (the helmet) does it fit over the "Jaw" part?

Not sure how to do that exactly, but is a total scammer. Can confirm.

I would just sent one of them a PM.

I was wondering some thing about that (the helmet) does it fit over the "Jaw" part?

Yeah, it's used with the jaw in the new Quinjet set.

There will be NO trading in this thread. The member that started this is being dealt with.

I was able to get the Hulkbuster set last week and I agree with J2G, the Hulkbuster itself is really well-designed. With the number of Mech suits and poseable brick-built things like the Mixels TLG has made in the past year, I thought that the build might seem tired, but it really wasn't. I love the way Stark fits inside and the posture of the whole thing really evokes a Hulk-like bearing.

I was able to get the Hulkbuster set last week and I agree with J2G, the Hulkbuster itself is really well-designed. With the number of Mech suits and poseable brick-built things like the Mixels TLG has made in the past year, I thought that the build might seem tired, but it really wasn't. I love the way Stark fits inside and the posture of the whole thing really evokes a Hulk-like bearing.

Yeah, honestly a lot of the mech builds in 2013/2014 were pretty boring to build, but the Hulk Buster and some other 2015 mechs are super fun builds. Such a nice set. :classic:

Thanks for these. Surprised no one has done a side by side comparison till now. Kinda disappointment it's not as big but it is definitely much better to look at. Not to say the old Quinjet is bad but I do like the AoU one better.

So, I've been thinking about how large the Marvel Universe is. I obviously know it's fairly large. One thing I must say is, I love these movie sets and such. But I would like to have some more comic based sets. Now that the next waves will probably most likely be filled with movie sets. Is it possible LEGO could make subthemes of the two existing subthemes (DC and Marvel) one dedicated to movies and the other to comics. Like how Star Wars mixes up Rebels and I-VI. I think a lot more could be made from there. As I am quite iffy about some movie sets. I just think comic sets may have a bit more well, imagination? It's debate able and could probably use it's own forum but, would anyone like a resolve like this or some sort of compromise or am I the black sheep of this merry crew? :tongue:

I am going today :sweet: super stoked,

Not trying to be a mini mod here but I don't think "giveaway" discussion falls under "Rumors and disscusion of Marvel 2015 LEGO sets.

I suppose Strucker and Quicksilver will be the most sought after Figures, not including The MCU Fury and Hill, as they come in a set no one wants for the build.

While Scarlet Witch and Ultron Prime will be pretty cheap due to the fact basically Everyone 'be getting the Hulkbuster.

I'm perdicting, Maybe $10-15 USD for QS, $8-12 for Strucker, $7-11 for Ultron Prime, due to people wanting multiple of him, $4-6 for Scarlet Witch and $15 for Vision

Great that Scarlet is going for that little, i at least am going to need to bricklink her i think :look: . Still thinking about buying the Quinjet sooner or later, i have no Natasha, i'd like a Vision and that great Ultron and that ship looks cool so... :blush: i don't really know

So, I've been thinking about how large the Marvel Universe is. I obviously know it's fairly large. One thing I must say is, I love these movie sets and such. But I would like to have some more comic based sets. Now that the next waves will probably most likely be filled with movie sets. Is it possible LEGO could make subthemes of the two existing subthemes (DC and Marvel) one dedicated to movies and the other to comics. Like how Star Wars mixes up Rebels and I-VI. I think a lot more could be made from there. As I am quite iffy about some movie sets. I just think comic sets may have a bit more well, imagination? It's debate able and could probably use it's own forum but, would anyone like a resolve like this or some sort of compromise or am I the black sheep of this merry crew? :tongue:

No i'd like to see it too, can't say i'm buying it tho. i've only bought movie sets up until now. What can i say, i like the movie's just a little bit more?

I think the old Quinjet is the better set and in a few year I think it will be the one people want more.

I think the old Quinjet is the better set and in a few year I think it will be the one people want more.

Possibly, I do prefer how much interior space it has. Looks more the a transport craft than the new one, which is more of a fighter craft. Guess it reflects the film though.

Edited by Jay_Em

I am going today :sweet: super stoked,

Get anything? :3

Great that Scarlet is going for that little, i at least am going to need to bricklink her i think :look: . Still thinking about buying the Quinjet sooner or later, i have no Natasha, i'd like a Vision and that great Ultron and that ship looks cool so... :blush: i don't really know

Might be best you do, as nobody is selling Ultimate Ultron or Vision on Bricklink at the moment... :look:

Possibly, I do prefer how much interior space it has. Looks more the a transport craft than the new one, which is more of a fighter craft. Guess it reflects the film though.

Given what we have seen in trailers, the new Quinjet isn't as big as it should be. The space for the motor cycle takes up too much room. However, it's a cooler play feature than the drone from the first one.

I also lean towards the first Quinjet, although I am coming around to this one.

I also prefer comic sets. Things are more bright and wacky than the movie versions. I still like the movie versions obviously but the builds aren't really that good yet and the figs don't always mesh with the comic ones we have. Which is also why I hate the USM figs. Because they're not particularly comic based or movie based. They just suck.

Spotted all Age of Ultron sets except the Hydra Fortress at Intertoys in German. And I couldn't resist getting the Hulkbuster! Such an awesome set?

That helps, thanks! So its about the same size but the old Quinjet has a bigger back part to it.

I'm glad it helped :classic:

Sadly the old Quinjet was released when I was away from the Lego hobby so I missed it but I'll buy the new one for sure.

I would have already ordered it if it wasn't for the Hulkbuster problem on the Lego site.

Anyway from the videos of the new Quinjet I saw it looks a truly amazing set :classic:

The Hulkbuster seems so much smaller than it did on the box. No wonder they had to add in all that scenery and stuff. No doubt I'll be buying it, though.