CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I have one and want another one

Are you trading the one you have?

By the way: we are now beating the DC forum!

Edited by Rinzler

By the way: we are now beating the DC forum!

It was inevitable as they had more stuff to talk about at the beginning of the year while we had to wait longer to see our sets released. But yay!

Here you go!

...and a family picture, to go with it.

Awesome, thank you! The 2012 variants look rather plain in comparison. Though this has reminded me that I still need the Heartbreaker suit.

Anyone ever tried the Alien Conquest scientist's hair on Thor? It's darker and might look a bit better.

Edited by Jay_Em

Anyone know if the new Quinjet is bigger than the old one? thanks.

I don't know the size the the old one but this is what Lego site says about the current one: 3” (9cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 16” (41cm) wide.

I hope it helps :classic:

Anyone know if the new Quinjet is bigger than the old one? thanks.

From reviews it looks like it is sligtly longer and a bit wider. I believe 'TheBrickShow' will be doing a comparison video sometime over the next week or so, so we'll know for sure soon.

I am trading mine! Trade offers please. Also when is the brick show announcing the hulkbuster giveaway winner! I hope I win!

One more post and I am a full member

I am trading mine! Trade offers please. Also when is the brick show announcing the hulkbuster giveaway winner! I hope I win!

One more post and I am a full member

Well, what do you want?

Out of curiosity -- once the "dust has settled" (call it a few months from now) what do people suppose the average price will be on BL for exclusive figs? Is there any precedent there that is a good guide?

Is this a fair trade?

Out of curiosity -- once the "dust has settled" (call it a few months from now) what do people suppose the average price will be on BL for exclusive figs? Is there any precedent there that is a good guide?

What is BL

I want either Lego Darth Sidous and 2 Impural Guards the red guards or a $25 iTunes gift card.

I want your Winter Soldier for the $25 ITunes gift card.

First dibbs!

I want either Lego Darth Sidous and 2 Impural Guards the red guards or a $25 iTunes gift card.

I don't want to act like a mini-mod lol :wink: but shouldn't such discussions happen in other places?

I just say that because they tend to add more text to the thread making more difficult to users to read the posts related to the topic.

Just my two cents :classic:

Ok deal! What is your address? Can you send my gift card digitally?

I don't want to act like a mini-mod lol :wink: but shouldn't such discussions happen in other places?

I just say that because they tend to add more text to the thread making more difficult to users to read the posts related to the topic.

Just my two cents :classic:

Sorry, just about done talking about the trade!

Edited by Legoiscool

Ok deal! What is your address? Can you send my gift card digitally?

Sorry, just about done talking about the trade!

Check your messages, I sent you one.

I don't know the size the the old one but this is what Lego site says about the current one: 3” (9cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 16” (41cm) wide.

I hope it helps :classic:

That helps, thanks! So its about the same size but the old Quinjet has a bigger back part to it.

The price for the Hydra fortress doesn't bother me....toys r us send out 20% off coupons all the time so that drops the price to 39.99. That's fair for that set.

The Hulkbuster is my clear favorite from this wave. The Quinjet is second, but I'm not certain I like it more than the old Quinjet. It was a fun build, though.

I agree. Both are great. Not factoring in cost of set or size of set, I would rank both in the top five of the superheroes (marvel and DC) released so far in 2015.

The only thing I don't like about the Quinjet is that windshield sticker. Looks great in the pictures, but looks pretty Craptacular in person. The sticker just makes the windshield too cloudy, and let's not even mention how difficult it may be for novice builders to apply correctly.

Luckily, I had an extra one of the trans dark blue ones that I was able to switch out otherwise I would probably be regretting the decision to apply the windshield sticker.

The price for the Hydra fortress doesn't bother me....toys r us send out 20% off coupons all the time so that drops the price to 39.99. That's fair for that set.

They have a "Save $5 on $25 or more" for LEGO and building sets now. I tried to use it but with the $5 I would have saved I would have had to pay shipping because I wouldn't get it for free now that the price was lower than $49 dollars. It would have been around a dollar more with the "savings" :hmpf_bad:

-snip-

You asked about the April Calendar, its out now; Linky link link

Anyone know when the brick show will announce the winner of the hulkbuster contest?

Chances are it'll be sometime soon, most likely in a video. Though i'd advise checking emails, etc...

Too bad

Anyone know when the brick show will announce the winner of the hulkbuster contest?

Not trying to be a mini mod here but I don't think "giveaway" discussion falls under "Rumors and disscusion of Marvel 2015 LEGO sets.

I suppose Strucker and Quicksilver will be the most sought after Figures, not including The MCU Fury and Hill, as they come in a set no one wants for the build.

While Scarlet Witch and Ultron Prime will be pretty cheap due to the fact basically Everyone 'be getting the Hulkbuster.

I'm perdicting, Maybe $10-15 USD for QS, $8-12 for Strucker, $7-11 for Ultron Prime, due to people wanting multiple of him, $4-6 for Scarlet Witch and $15 for Vision

That helps, thanks! So its about the same size but the old Quinjet has a bigger back part to it.

I have some comparison pictures ready to upload, but apparently I am at my maximum disk space for attachments?

Edited by Butterfingers27

I have some comparison pictures ready to upload, but apparently I am at my maximum disk space for attachments?

Do you have a flickr account? That would be the best option.