CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Same thing happened to me at Walmart. Wouldn't sell 'em because of the street date.

It was an awful feeling, in my mind i sat at home building the sets, but i just couldn't get them out

Should've killed the employee Pony's and butterly's :grin:

It was an awful feeling, in my mind i sat at home building the sets, but i just couldn't get them out

Should've killed the employee Pony's and butterly's :grin:

There There. It's alright. The street date is only 10 Days away. It's gonna come up faster than the Flash err... Quicksilver.

Edited by Quicksilver

There There. It's alright. The street date is only 10 Days away. It's gonna come up faster than the Flash err... Quicksilver.

*Snif* I know it's just so EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Flash... for real? i do wanna know tho, wich sets are you guys buying?

Quinjet, Hydra Showdown, Hulkbuster, Iron Man vs Ultron and The Hydra Base initially. And then The Tower in June in order to get the Winter Solider. :)

All of them! Even the Helicarrier! But I'm waiting till the double VIP points weekend in March. I may hold off on buying the hydra showdown though for a while.

Eventually I'm probably going to end up with all of them.

Obviously I'm getting the helicarrier tomorrow. Then initially I'm picking up the quicksilver set and the hulkbuster set on March 1st. Getting the iron man set when my amazon order gets delivered. Then probably pick up the quintet during double points.

I'll either pick up the hawkeye set and tower a while down the line or maybe not at all. I think I can live without them but aspects of both do still appeal to me.

I'm going to want my favourite's first, So Hydra showdown and Hydra fortress smash are a defenite yes.

Now im choosing between getting the hulkbuster now and Iron man vs Ultron later or visaversa...

Now im choosing between getting the hulkbuster now and Iron man vs Ultron later or visaversa...

Get Hulkbuster now so you can have an Ultron, Scarlet Witch, and the new Iron Man. Then the only new Avenger you're missing is Black Widow.

For a whole team, you need every set except the smallest and largest. But I'll get the Quinjet and Hulkbuster first, because they're great sets and they have great figures. I also like the Tower. If the Hydra Fortress is more affordable, then I'll try to get that, too.

Get Hulkbuster now so you can have an Ultron, Scarlet Witch, and the new Iron Man. Then the only new Avenger you're missing is Black Widow.

Umm What about Vision!?

Umm What about Vision!?

How could I forget my son?! :facepalm: But luckily he comes in the same set as BW so we're good! :classic:

How could I forget my son?! :facepalm: But luckily he comes in the same set as BW so we're good! :classic:

Phew. That would've been unfortunate.

I was thinking... Get the Hydra Base, Quinjet and Hydra Showdown and you have 8/9 of the main Avengers, The 2 main Villians and Two Hydra Agents.

Phew. That would've been unfortunate.

I was thinking... Get the Hydra Base, Quinjet and Hydra Showdown and you have 8/9 of the main Avengers, The 2 main Villians and Two Hydra Agents.

That pesky Scarlet Witch! But Quicksilver is actually the most problematic of the new characters since he's in an exclusive and mildly expensive set

That pesky Scarlet Witch! But Quicksilver is actually the most problematic of the new characters since he's in an exclusive and mildly expensive set

So is Strucker. :(

But I love all the attention Hydra is getting. First Red Skull, now Strucker and Hopefully Next year, Baron Zemo.

Maybe one day LEGO will have an excuse to make Arnim Zola, too.

Not likely given they killed off the MCU version in the Winter Soldier. Although being an AI, I guess that is something that can easily be brought back.

Given the focus on Hydra though, I might try to army build hydra soldiers, if it's cheap enough through eBay and bricklink.

Could someone explain to me why the Quinjet is a must-buy? I mean, it has awesome figures but to me it looks the same as the 2012 version, other than the color scheme.

Well for me it has the best fig selection of the new wave. New BW, Vision, and the best version of Ultron. The ship itself is pretty different from the 2012 version in terms of design and features. This one has more play features and looks a bit more accurate to the source.

Could someone explain to me why the Quinjet is a must-buy? I mean, it has awesome figures but to me it looks the same as the 2012 version, other than the color scheme.

It is more sleek and agile looking, has a cool function where Cap's / Widows Motorcycle drops out of the Bottom of the Jet, The Brand new racing Bike molded in Black, a Slew of new and exclusive Minifigures, A pretty nice looking truck and it will be featured prominently in the film.

But basically everyone, including myself, is buying this set for Vision and Black Widow.

Just enough to round off my Avengers first. The Quinjet set to get Black Widow and Vision, the Hulkbuster for Scarlet Witch, and the Hydra Fortress for Quicksilver. I'd like to get Avengers Tower, too, but that one's low priority.

UK Site just updated... we get Winter Soldier now!

But I'm waiting till the double VIP points weekend in March.

Is double VIP points for everyone in March? Wondering if its in the UK

Edited by Scarilian

Went to the Lego Store Wijnegem today, had everything in the back...

Are the winter DC-sets (Justice League) available in Wijnegem?

s double VIP points for everyone in March? Wondering if its in the UK

I'm not sure. It's on the Lego Calendar but I'm not sure how many countries it applies to. The Calendar says it runs from March 14-29 but I'd call your Lego store and check just to be sure.