CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Iron Spider has 2 colour printing at least... Dark Red for the muscle definition on the torso with the Gold printed over it. Technically there may have been need to print a white also as a base layer for the Gold but it depends how opaque the Gold ink is that Lego uses.

I'm glad I wasn't the only that thought they may be decals or stickers on things... it definitely doesn't look altogether pin sharp on some figures.

Edited by Robianco

The silver helmet is on Scott. The display model shows Hank riding the ant, though the box art shows Scott. You can tell by the lighter red on Scott's suit.

Nope scott is definitely riding, the figure off the ant has black with light red printing, whereas scott has sliver and dark red, plus on the boxart the one with the black and the light red is wearing the black helmet. The silver helmet is supposed to be on scott on the ant not pym. Scott has silver on his suit and so does the rider, so he should have silver helmet.

see: 89PX06H.png

Edited by legofreak86

Just one :classic:

Nice review except you have the tires on the dune buggy(hydra vehicle) backwards. Should have smaller ones up front, bigger ones in back.

Edited by Fightingswords

Check out this guy's Flickr stream for much better pictures of the Marvel sets.

Also here.

Interestingly Sandman doesn't have the Chima ice piece around his legs that the leaked pictures showed, guess it's not been moulded in tan yet?

Edited by Jay_Em

It looks like it's not Coulson in the Carnage set, just a shield agent. Guess that increases the possibility that he's the preorder exclusive for the new video game.

Check out this guy's Flickr stream for much better pictures of the Marvel sets.

Also here.

Interestingly Sandman doesn't have the Chima ice piece around his legs that the leaked pictures showed, guess it's not been moulded in tan yet?

Thanks for those links.

Do you have a link to the Sandman / Chima piece you are referring to?

Thanks for the great review of the Hawkeyes set J2G. My oldest was beside himself with excitement while watching it. I guess we will be picking that one up!

I knew I would like the Ant-Man set! So probably Carnage, Hydra Showdown; Ant-Man & Quinjet for me, the remaining figures will be 'bricklinked'.

... I still need to buy the whole winter DC-wave & X-men set :sceptic:

Thanks for those links.

Do you have a link to the Sandman / Chima piece you are referring to?

I actually don't, someone else on here mentioned it when the prelims were leaked. If you look in that Flickr stream you can see the prelims, and there's a trans-blue piece around Sandman.

Has anyone said that Sandman has a sand arm and some sand details on his lower torso. (Meaning No standard sandman, or any way to make him look normal (because the torso has sand printing over it)

Thank you for the pics! Which MARVEL figs did you like the best?

Difficult to say... out of the AoU sets probably the Ultron variants

Out of the Spider-man sets, probably Carnage or Sandman

---

Also, this;

and the gallery

Edited by Scarilian

Found this: A very early Hulkbuster found at a store called Meijer? (never heard of it)

16326763489_fa2b5cf0f0_z.jpg

PS: it's not mine

I kinda wish that the Hulkbuster had a few more printed pieces, or some depth to it. That said, we're getting a brick built Hulkbuster, I can't complain too much.

I love the way they did the macro scale lego pieces in the Antman set! So clever!

I can't say enough great things about that Ant-Man set! The minifig designs are fantastic, they have every character from the film that I'd want in one set, the idea is so clever, all those little screws and bricks and stuff are just great!! Ahh!!! :wub:

Miles and Carnage look killer, but the generic SHIELD agent is a bit lackluster. His torso might make for a good purist comic Nick Fury, though.

The bigger Spider-Man set's alright. Rhino's a little meh to me. Sandman looks pretty great. Nice to boot printing on Spidey, although I'll probably just use those legs on someone else. Iron Spider looks a bit off, especially the eyes.

That Green Goblin is spot on! This'll be the first Juniors set I buy, for sure!

This is outrageous! They have all the AoU sets on display EXCEPT the one i'm most excited for?! WHY!? They come out in a few weeks anyway!

This is outrageous! They have all the AoU sets on display EXCEPT the one i'm most excited for?! WHY!? They come out in a few weeks anyway!

You're most excited for the Hydra Fortress?

Finally the Green Goblin we wanted:

ezh06b.png

OH. MY. GOD. *oh2*

I'm thinking they made that headpiece for him and not for the S13 Goblin

Edited by Robert8

You're most excited for the Hydra Fortress?

Yes i am, a lot. It has everything i wish for in a set, A cool fortress/house type a deal. at least 2 Avengers (not really my fave's but you can complete the team with that) a not to big vehicle but still a nice white one. 2 good villains (i like Ultron more but Hydra will do) and my favourite Avengers Quicksilver

So basically, it is all i ever wished for in a set. Sorry for my little rage there, i just am full of fear that it will be canceled or something (yes i know it sounds absurt)

Maybe it is due to the fact that it is a TRU and Lego Store exclusive?