CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Haha no need to apologize, so much stuff gets said these days with so many sites reporting that it's really easy to get stuff mixed up

Really hoping we'll get some set lists before too long.

Edited by LMB10

Movie discussion, especially spoilers, does NOT belong in this thread! If it keeps up, I'll have to come up with some kind of penalty for such things. Don't make me resort to that, people.

Here is the link to the thread where the movie talk should go.

I am not a fan of the Bigfigs and hopefully LEGO won't do as many as the LEGO Marvel Superheroes games shows. They look the posability and interchangeability that minifigures have. I would feel differently if they were more standardized.

What if mini Ant-Man is just a printed 1x1 tile...? That could save having to make a new mold. Or maybe just reprint the mini statute found in the CMF line.

What if mini Ant-Man is just a printed 1x1 tile...? That could save having to make a new mold. Or maybe just reprint the mini statute found in the CMF line.

Im not a fan of Ant-man, but a tile just wont work

I'd honestly probably rather have no mini antman rather than have him as a flat printed stud :/

I think they show them concept art from the movie...still doesn't explain the IM3 Mandarin buggy...

Or the Sea Port Battle. War machine wasnt even in the movie!

Or the Sea Port Battle. War machine wasnt even in the movie!

He was, just under the Iron Patriot moniker. I have no problem believing that the WM armour was supposed to be in the movie ar some.

I think the set is partly based on the final battle, but they put in the speedboat because it was in the movie , and they like vehicles. And they gave them thier suits.

As for the buggy, apparently Trevor had some Extremis, and fought some armour before blowing up.

Do you think if we petition LEGO for a new wave of GotG would we get it? Sets I want to see are a proper Warbird ($75), The Kiln Escape ($50), and Drax vs Ronan ($20)

Do you think if we petition LEGO for a new wave of GotG would we get it? Sets I want to see are a proper Warbird ($75), The Kiln Escape ($50), and Drax vs Ronan ($20)

Very nice! i would love to see that, Especially the Warbird and Kyln Escape :O

Warbird: Rocket in new outfit

Kyln: Most of the guardians in Yellow

Would be awesome

Hulk_Smash has said that we will be getting five Avengers AOU sets.

I knew it! :devil::sweet:

I don't know if it means anything, but a picture of one of the boxes was an upright one, but it could mean nothing.

Maybe Hulkbuster?

Hate to bug you, but did you heard anything else about Ant-Man?

Edited by LMB10

I don't know if it means anything, but a picture of one of the boxes was an upright one, but it could mean nothing.

Did you see any other Marvel sets besides the Avengers?

I was actually thinking about a Kyln set the other day! I was thinking they could maybe do the tower in the middle of that room they were in (not sure if it was a cafeteria, rec room or what) and could have all the guardians in yellow suits and maybe Rhonnan Dey (same as the Starblaster Showdown Nova Corps officer but with a hair piece instead of the helment.)

And possibly it could have the room where they were all identified (like in my signature)

Sorry all I saw Marvel wise was AOU.

You wouldn't happen to know of any minifigs?

*cough* Ultron *cough*

I know nothing, all there was was pictures of boxes, much like the Guardians prelims earlier in the year.