CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Is there a marvel summer set line up planned for this year other than ant man? For some reason I read somewhere here a while back about a classic globin figure

It was a conversation centered over the CMF lines goblins hairpiece which would be perfect for classic GG.

Edited by Steph 104th

So we have the new Dark Goblin CMF and that mysterious Pumpkin piece (in which the stem appears to be a rod for figures to hold). Safe to say we get a new Classic GG??tumblr_mvlsvvEKAP1rir6lho1_1280.jpg?

Edited by _epicster_

I believe the rumours about the Classic Green Goblin set have suggested that it could include Gwen Stacy, Green Goblin and Spider-man in a 'Death Of Gwen Stacy' style setting with a small building. Similar in essence to Doc Ock's Fusion Lab.

Though, i would'nt get your hopes up as the rumours have been around a long time.

So we have the new Dark Goblin CMF and that mysterious Pumpkin piece (in which the stem appears to be a rod for figures to hold). Safe to say we get a new Classic GG???

Well, the pumpkin is for scooby doo no doubt. You can hold the stem because lego likes to make their pieces compatible in alot of ways. It very well might make it into a goblin set but I wouldn't say thats waht it was made for.

The Goblin hat is suggestive of a GG down the line (as LEGO reuses molds a lot, and it matches quite closely). However, the pumpkin on Taobao is actually a minifigure mask for a "monster-themed" read:Scooby-Doo CMF series. I'd expect a printed minifig head if he gets made.

If you look closely, you can see an avengers "A" symbol on the hulk. I really like that they included that, overall a great improvement from the old one.

Those nicely detailed pants are a surprise; they really lend more to the character as Avengers based. I myself am a bit iffy on the new Hulk design as a whole though. It's such a drastic change from the previous, clearly more comic based, versions most of all in color. Perhaps I'll like it more when it's in hand, but I still think it looks rather nice.

I'm not really liking how the feet have printing on them instead of being molded like the previous Hulks. However, I am really liking those detailed pants.

That new age of ultron trailer looks amazing. More scenes of the hulkbuster and ultron in action. There's one mystery women in a cave, which makes me wonder who could that be? I can't wait for the sets.

That new age of ultron trailer looks amazing. More scenes of the hulkbuster and ultron in action. There's one mystery women in a cave, which makes me wonder who could that be? I can't wait for the sets.

The mystery woman looked slightly like nebula from gotg

Edited by Chookdude

Hopefully you're right KingPixels, because at first glance it looks like LEGO is cutting corners. I'm hoping this means that the head is also movable.

However I do not like the print on the pants nor the olive green, it doesn't look appealing to me.

Nice trailer. Also wondering about that mysterious woman in the cave...

Not quite sure how I feel about this new Hulk, leg printing looks weird to me for some reason.

Edited by Kraby

That Hulk is amazing. The Olive green shade is a much better representation of his skin than the standard green.

Liking that new hulk! Trailer was awesome. But sadly not much QS :cry_sad:

Hopefully we see him more. Still waiting to see the Quicksilver Train Scene they showed at a Tech Expo.

Edited by Quicksilver

I absolutely LOVE that Hulk. :wub: :wub: :wub: But my only complaint is that the hair looks to much like Nightwing's and doesn't suit Hulk that well.