CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

The Hulk Buster set (If Lego is considering it even though sometimes for Marvel movie sets they do skip some important scenes, Iron man 3 ending fight between Aldrich Killian vs Tony Stark and Extremis powered Pepper, Avengers scene where Thor fights that sea-serpent creature that Loki summons) I would picture it as the size of the Lex Luthor power suit set that was around $20 or smaller since we have those new joints that were seen in the Mixels line and Sentinel, it would be easier to make a Buildable Hulk-Buster with a Big fig Hulk at a reasonable $25-$30 set.

Edited by Kire

Anyone else want a new Hulk mold? Maybe one with a bit more articulation...

I think humanoid molds should have the same articulation roughly as the regular minifigures. The Hulk seems to always look down too so I kind of don't like having him on display too low.

In the movie the Hulkbuster is only a little taller than Hulk... I doubt it'd be too huge in the set

Edited by LMB10

Avengers scene where Thor fights that sea-serpent creature that Loki summons

Which seen was this? Do you mean the Chitauri Leviathan?

Which seen was this? Do you mean the Chitauri Leviathan?

Yes, wasn't sure what it was called.

There's important scenes, then there are toy scenes. Iron Man 3 didn't lend itself well to toys outside of the variant suits, but this is toy bait right here.

I'm not exactly sure how the Leviathan would be made into a lego anyway, unless it was much much smaller and/or a microbuild. Hulk Buster is doable and will most likely be a set unless there are much more important/marketable scenes in the movie. Hulk Vs Ironman seems like an instant seller to me so unless Lego is completely stupid (sometime I question this) I don't think a Hulkbuster set really needs to be debated much more. We'll get one in some capacity.

I'm not exactly sure how the Leviathan would be made into a lego anyway, unless it was much much smaller and/or a microbuild. Hulk Buster is doable and will most likely be a set unless there are much more important/marketable scenes in the movie. Hulk Vs Ironman seems like an instant seller to me so unless Lego is completely stupid (sometime I question this) I don't think a Hulkbuster set really needs to be debated much more. We'll get one in some capacity.

But while it's practical we'll get it, we're debating how it' should appear

Are you talking about this picture Rinzler

8071574851_6ac4d6e3e1_z.jpg

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Sadly that could never be a real set...

Oh and, I'm bringing the party to you :cry_happy:

Edited by kevkipo

Do you think we'll see some guardians of the galaxy polybags in 2014 or maybe 2015?

I could see a mini Milano spaceship with no minifigure polybag.

Edited by amazingbricks

Do you think we'll see some guardians of the galaxy polybags in 2014 or maybe 2015?

I could see a mini Milano spaceship with no minifigure polybag.

I feel like we would have seen them by now.

To be honest, that doesn't really look like a leviathan. It's missing the gold shell and the head is oddly shaped

I reckon five Age of Ultron sets would be good. What you've gotta remember is Avengers had six main superheros, this one has eight, so an extra set would seem likely to account for the two new Heroes. Could be anything from SHIELD vehicles should they appear in the film ( ;) ), to some of the Avengers Specialized Vehicles. I would say the new design Quinjet is a safe bet, which has specefic seats for each Avenger in the movie, so could be bigger to Mimic that, and quite possibly a set with Cap and his Bike since LEGO seen keen on Cap's Bike. Any ideas for what else we could see? :)

I reckon five Age of Ultron sets would be good. What you've gotta remember is Avengers had six main superheros, this one has eight, so an extra set would seem likely to account for the two new Heroes. Could be anything from SHIELD vehicles should they appear in the film ( ;) ), to some of the Avengers Specialized Vehicles. I would say the new design Quinjet is a safe bet, which has specefic seats for each Avenger in the movie, so could be bigger to Mimic that, and quite possibly a set with Cap and his Bike since LEGO seen keen on Cap's Bike. Any ideas for what else we could see? :)

Technically 3-5 new heroes. You forgot Vision, War Machine, and Falcon. Although I'm not sure what role the later two will play in the movie, I wouldn't rule them out of being in a set, although they may be unlikely. We for sure will get the Vision. I don't think we will get a cap bike again, but probably a Black Widow motorcycle. She is going to have one in the movie

Technically 3-5 new heroes. You forgot Vision, War Machine, and Falcon. Although I'm not sure what role the later two will play in the movie, I wouldn't rule them out of being in a set, although they may be unlikely. We for sure will get the Vision. I don't think we will get a cap bike again, but probably a Black Widow motorcycle. She is going to have one in the movie

She is? Nice, I don't remember reading that! And Ultron, you as always, amaze me with your Marvel knowledge! Just when I think I know things, you wow me. I didn't realise Vision, War Machine and Falcon were in the film. :tongue: What can you vision the sets we get being? :classic:

She is? Nice, I don't remember reading that! And Ultron, you as always, amaze me with your Marvel knowledge! Just when I think I know things, you wow me. I didn't realise Vision, War Machine and Falcon were in the film. :tongue: What can you vision the sets we get being? :classic:

Haha, thanks. I just try to stay up to date on the MCU! But they showed the bike at comic con, although it was also caught in some on set photos a few months ago.

black-widow-avengers-2-1.jpg

bw-cycle.jpg

But yeah, The Vision and War Machine are officially in the movie. People have said they have seen Falcon on set for Avengers 2 so I'm going to assume he'll be in it in some capacity. If only I had the time gem so I could tell you guys what the sets will be!! :tongue: But I posted my predictions a few pages back if you wanna check them out. Although they may change a little bit since I just remembered Black Widow will have a bike. That seems very doable.

I think the idea of a Black Widow bike set is more logical over another captain America bike set (This would be the third set Captain america would have a bike, Avengers and the vs. Hydra set), it would probably be the same idea of Black Widow vs Ultron drones plus a "Exclusive variant of the Ultron drone only in this set" *sarcasm*

Edited by Kire

War Machines a cameo and Falcon isn't confirmed, and if so he's probably only a cameo too... Highly doubt they'd get sets.