CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

So no new X-Men sets this year, huh? Well, this sucks. I was really hoping for a Psylocke minifig, as seen in the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes video game.

So no new X-Men sets this year, huh? Well, this sucks. I was really hoping for a Psylocke minifig, as seen in the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes video game.

We don't know for sure. If Lego sticks with their pattern, we may end up with one x men set

Anyone else foresee the Sandman/Rhino set getting massive discounts, like the Spidey helicopter set? It's been as low as £32, 30% off, already on Amazon. I wouldn't be surprised to see it at half price in 6 months, which would actually be a good buy considering the minifigures.

Edited by Jay_Em

So I just bought the Sandman set and I'm already MODing various parts of it. (Rhino, mainly). If I create anything good, I'll let you guys know!

I saw some set names in another topic (Iron Skull Sub? Heck yeah!). Are they real and are there pictures yet?

You bet! But we should talk about those in the 2016 threads. Oh and no pictures yet. :sad:

The Avengers Assemble sets do not have to have minifigures based on their versions of the show, like M.O.D.O.K. and Thor. So having a comic based Hawkeye is possible and likely.

This post has been moved from the Superheroes 2016 Pictures and Rumors Topic.

The first post has been updated with the information that Ashnflash had provided in the now closed topic Superheroes 2016 Pictures and Rumors.

Recently I am trying to decide if the juinor spider man set is worth dropping 30 bucks on! I realllllly want that green goblin fig to expand my Spidey villains and I can always use a spare spider man head, so is it worth it?! (And don't tell me to brick like k it or something, I'm not about that!:tongue:)

Recently I am trying to decide if the juinor spider man set is worth dropping 30 bucks on! I realllllly want that green goblin fig to expand my Spidey villains and I can always use a spare spider man head, so is it worth it?! (And don't tell me to brick like k it or something, I'm not about that!:tongue:)

I'd wait till next year for Gobby.

$10 Racer, Spidey vs. Green Goblin.