CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

The Silver Centurion figure also has a Tony Stark face with a black eye,

Really? How do you know? Also that's kinda weird because I don't recall that in any movie, but better than a rehashed face.

He had a black eye at the end of Iron Man 3, and if it's true then this head is going on my civvie Tony from the Malibu Mansion.

Is it just me, or does the faceprint look off? The goatee looks too large and the mustache should have a gap in the center.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Wait, what's with this Centurian fig? He's not exclusive is he, because it's so beautiful... :cry_happy:

Wait, what's with this Centurian fig? He's not exclusive is he, because it's so beautiful... :cry_happy:

Avengers game preorder. If they had PC I'd get it.. nobody does preorders for PC :/

I've just ordered a few new sets on s@h and unexpectedly, a Winter Soldier polybag was added... :wacko: Have I missed something? I fought that in Europe, this polybag was exclusively available for Helicarrier buyers back in February, but apparently not... Great, now I've blown 30 € on a minifig I'll get another copy of for free :tongue:

Yeah, same here. :hmpf_bad:

Which sets did you buy to get the polybag added? Ive been trying endlessly today and yesterday to add stuff to the bag but I keep getting a popstar in my bag and not the winter soldier its pretty frustrating.

And now the Mystery Mansion from the Scooby Doo set is sold out aswell. :(

Is it exclusive to Marvel sets? Cause I added some different sets to my bag and I only get the popstar polybag.

The website is updated saying

[/color]

Not sure if it applies to only the UK but it might be just a typo coppied directly from the UK webshop.

Yeah I got the same thing. I was going to order TBBT-set or Ant-Man + Brianiac but neither bundle gives me the Winter Soldier. It also adds the Friends set...

I also get the Pop Star Friends polybag.

Wondering if it has anything to do with me already getting one Winter Soldier back when it came with the Helicarrier, maybe I don't get one now since It's one per household? But I can't see S@H being that advanced. How about you?

I just checked, and what i presumed to be the Winter Soldier is indeed the Friends Set :oh3:

I've had something like that before though, and in the confirmation mail the correct bonus was listed. Last time it was Admiral Whatshisface Yularen from Star Wars.

Is the Ant-Man set a Walmart or Toys R Us exclusive, because I have been to the Lego aisle at my local Target 2 times since the set released, and I didn't see it on the shelves?

Edited by Savage Oppress

So the winter soldier ad on the website has been removed and replaced by the popstar from last month. I really hope the Winter Soldier comes back, otherwise no purchase on the Lego shop for me for awhile.

I called the customer service some minutes ago.

They told me that the figure is out of stock, because it was sold out in just a few hours on saturday.

BUT because of the huge demand they fill up stock again. WS should be available again this weekend.

Picture please?

Ooh! :oh: I love it.. gotta have it :wub:

Is it just me, or does the faceprint look off? The goatee looks too large and the mustache should have a gap in the center.

True, but Tony did have different facial hair in IM3. Didn't like it very much, but on the minifig it looks SO good if you ask me :cry_happy:

Regards,

Mitch

Yes.

Thanks. Kind of disappointing -- would have been great to get a head with eyes that are proper white instead of that "milky white"... oh well, good thing for customs...

I just checked, and what i presumed to be the Winter Soldier is indeed the Friends Set :oh3:

I think you saw correctly the first time. The Winter Soldier was listed as a promo at the start of August, I ordered the new Big Bang Theory set, and the order and receipt includes BOTH the friends set and the winter soldier.

Then the promo disappeared from S@H for a day or two, I assumed they ran out of stock very quickly, but now the promo is back... So if anyone still haven't gotten their Winter Soldier yet, go for it. The promo lasts until August 15th (unless they run out of course...).

Edit: Oh, and if you placed an order and only got the friends promo, I'd call customer service!

Edited by LegoFjotten

I visited my local Lego store yesterday and picked up the Carnage set. It's really a great set, and for $12.99 you can't pass it up. However, there were a few things that bugged me so I set about modifying the set slightly.

The first step was to fix the SHIELD agent. He was a bit too cartoony for my taste. :classic:

20329326531_7dc6d02a54.jpg

76036 Mods by mediumsnowman, on Flickr

As for the hover-vehicle, I swapped a few pieces around, bulked up the back, and added a tailfin.

20314862962_f2f3cea551_c.jpg

20329329501_42057e4674_c.jpg

20323308215_d44524eee1_c.jpg

19706158473_3a21ceb405_c.jpg

I think it looks much better like this, especially the SHIELD agent. What do you think? Has anyone else modded any sets of this wave? If so I'd love to see them! :classic:

I swapped the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent's head for an average stern face and added some additional 1x2x5s to the Sandman set. I was shocked by how much of a difference it made. It bumped the set up from a C to a B+.

Edited by Sir Gareth