CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

That's awesome news :) Can't wait for all the new figs. Here's hoping Baron Zemo and Black Panther resemble their comic book appearances. The concept art for BP is pretty good.

Disney just announced that they'll skip SDCC in favor of their own show (D23 Expo): http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/06/09/see-ya-sdcc-disney-marvel-studios-may-have-pulled-the-biggest-coup-of-the-summer-3293737?lt_source=external,manual,manual

I guess that's it for the SDCC Marvel exclusive minifigs and set reveals... Maybe they'll offer something similar as a replacement at D23? :wink:

I'm not sure. I feel like that was more of a TLG thing than Marvel anyways. Even if Marvel doesn't have a Panel at SDCC, there will still be a presence through other merchandise.

So first looks at future movies will be in August?? Darn...

Well Civil War confirmed at least :grin:

Not that there was any doubt, but we now have official confirmation we're getting Civil War sets!

Was just about to post this... a while late i see =( :P

So first looks at future movies will be in August?? Darn...

Well Civil War confirmed at least :grin:

Why August exactly?

Indeed :3 Wonder how many sets we will get... hopefully we get atleast 4

What's with all the old minifigure designs in the LEGO Avengers video game? Why did they not use the new ones? Any ideas on that?

What's with all the old minifigure designs in the LEGO Avengers video game? Why did they not use the new ones? Any ideas on that?

I think it is a reboot of the marvel lego games, because of the dispute between marvel and fox.

Good day y'all, i was just wondering if any of you had any information as to when the quinjet poly was gonna be available in the U.S or Mexico, i really really want it, but i dont wanna fork over the ridiculous amazon prices to get it shipped from hong kong.

Thanks!

So how does one know if the got the one with the added pieces or the original?

Original version has 183 pieces and the new version has 195.

Will it say on the box?

All the clips in the trailer were from the story of the first movie i believe. Chances are we'll get alternative skins and stuff like that or we'll just see them for the AoU storyline...

Speaking of which, hopefully we get a game to cover Infinity War part 1 and 2. Dont want to have another Hobbit on our hands...

Mmh... when do the new one's get released?

Sweet. Brickfan says that the article says that Black Widow, Vision, War Machine, Black Panther etc will be made into toys. I would love to get a Lego Black Widow in a cheap way akak not in a Quinjet over $70. Black Panther will probably be in a 30 to 40 dollar due to how sought after he is now. $20 dollars would be too cheap, but I could see him being in an expensive set since he is gonna have a movie and Lego might make sets on that. Honestly, just my 2 cents. Overall, I can't wait!!! :excited:

Holy smokes! Marvel "home furnishings"? A focus on "adult female apparel"? "Sporting goods"? Gee, maybe I can get a Hulk recliner or a War Machine barbecue grill for myself, a Ms. Marvel costume for my wife ;), and Mjolnir croquet mallets or a Hawkeye archery set for the whole family! Make mine Marvel, indeed!

Sweet. Brickfan says that the article says that Black Widow, Vision, War Machine, Black Panther etc will be made into toys. I would love to get a Lego Black Widow in a cheap way akak not in a Quinjet over $70. Black Panther will probably be in a 30 to 40 dollar due to how sought after he is now. $20 dollars would be too cheap, but I could see him being in an expensive set since he is gonna have a movie and Lego might make sets on that. Honestly, just my 2 cents. Overall, I can't wait!!! :excited:

Reportedly T'Challa has a "Panther jet" in the film. That right there's your $30-$40 set, methinks.

Holy smokes! Marvel "home furnishings"? A focus on "adult female apparel"? "Sporting goods"? Gee, maybe I can get a Hulk recliner or a War Machine barbecue grill for myself, a Ms. Marvel costume for my wife ;), and Mjolnir croquet mallets or a Hawkeye archery set for the whole family! Make mine Marvel, indeed!

War Machine Barbecue? Heck Yeah!

Reportedly T'Challa has a "Panther jet" in the film. That right there's your $30-$40 set, methinks.

But the real question is

Will the Panther Jet look like a panther? Just give me a panther Shaped jet and The Thanos Copter (It's Real) and I'll be set for life. Also the Panther Jet will probably be made of Vibranium because, why wouldn't the Wakanda make it out of Vibranium?

Good day y'all, i was just wondering if any of you had any information as to when the quinjet poly was gonna be available in the U.S or Mexico, i really really want it, but i dont wanna fork over the ridiculous amazon prices to get it shipped from hong kong.

Thanks!

I don't believe there has been any information regarding the availability of the Polybag yet.

Thanks!

I don't believe there has been any information regarding the availability of the Polybag yet.

Edited by Quicksilver

Do I contact Lego if I have one of the 183 ones? Because I can barely get the legs to stay put

Just read this on IGN

"Civil War licensed products are expected to become available approximately eight weeks before the film's opening."

So get ready for Sunday, March, 6th, 2016 Everybody.

Great to get confirmation about the Civil War sets. Looking forward to adding Baron Zemo and Black Panther to the collection. Hopefully we'll also be seeing Bucky, Agent 13, General Ross, Crossbones and Scarlet Witch in her Avengers uniform somewhere in that line up.

And of course... Black Widow in an affordable set for once.

Just read this on IGN

"Civil War licensed products are expected to become available approximately eight weeks before the film's opening."

So get ready for Sunday, March, 6th, 2016 Everybody.

I saw that about BvS, but not Civil War. Still, it'll end up being the same time as the AoU sets were this year which was to be assumed.

I heard about the

Panther jet

which is could be as sought after as the Hulkbuster and sounds very cool. Would love to see some General Ross and Baron Zemo action btw. Don't forget Crossbones.

Although Crossbones reportedly won't be playing a major role, we probably could see him. (Or as an exclusive later down the line)

Edited by Legocity2713

Maybe it's time someone started a 2016 rumors and discussions thread

That's a good idea also if someone could for DC as well with Suicide Squad and Bat. Vs. Supes

Wow, June 2015 and a 2016 discussion thread already getting started. Time flies when… you know the rest. :laugh:

The article also states

that there is a high tech headquarters, can we assume that that is the Avengers Academy type base in upstate New York where the movie ended? It seems this wave will be pretty vehicle based, more so like the first movie rather than Age of Ultron.

Edited by Legocity2713