CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Oh yea!

18451188635_9940fe847d.jpg

Made a mock-up of this to see if it'd fit in the Hulkbuster.

It doesn't. :sad:

With any luck:

A) I'll be able to mod the Hulkbuster so it will

B) It has printing on the chest and thus the armor will be removable.

Speaking of Hulkbuster mods, has anyone made any mods to it? I've adjusted the shoulder plates so that the arms can point straight forward, and I've adjusted the legs so it can stand straight without odd jutting out knees.

Speaking of Hulkbuster mods, has anyone made any mods to it? I've adjusted the shoulder plates so that the arms can point straight forward, and I've adjusted the legs so it can stand straight without odd jutting out knees.

Veronica!

Made a mock-up of this to see if it'd fit in the Hulkbuster.

It doesn't. :sad:

With any luck:

A) I'll be able to mod the Hulkbuster so it will

B) It has printing on the chest and thus the armor will be removable.

Someone earlier confirmed that it has printing under the armor.

Someone earlier confirmed that it has printing under the armor.

It obviously will. It would be pretty ignorant not to think that there would be no printing. It would be crazy for it to have printing EVERYWHERE and just a blank torso. I mean even the Ninja Turtles (God rest their souls) had shell printing under the shell. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

I spotted the Ant-Man set at the local Wal-Mart.

I picked it up at Walmart today. Ant-Man may be my favorite minifig of the year, so far.

I picked it up at Walmart today. Ant-Man may be my favorite minifig of the year, so far.

It's in my top five, love that helmet mold.

Edit: Jangbricks has put up a review for the carnage sky attack.

Edited by Marvel_Geek

This may be out of topic in a way but Kevkipo, the picture you have of the avengers, where did you find that?

I believe it was cropped from the most recent Lego Club Magazine. It was Age of Ultron themed. :classic:

I believe it was cropped from the most recent Lego Club Magazine. It was Age of Ultron themed. :classic:

Alright thanks, I'll have to check it out.

This may be out of topic in a way but Kevkipo, the picture you have of the avengers, where did you find that?

This is from the LEGO Club Magazine (link here: http://catalogs.lego...edBrickMay2015/)

I have created a photoshopped version with cleaned up LEGO and MARVEL AOU logos and a few tweaks here:

18623700615_eda36f5f02_c.jpgLEGO Marvel Avengers AoU by agoodfella minifigs, on Flickr

(p.s. if anyone wants a version without the tiny agoodfella minifigs watermark, send me a PM)

Edited by agoodfella77

Wow, I haven't seen that photo before. It looks great, and that photoshop you did looks seamless to me. Nice job!

Wow, I haven't seen that photo before. It looks great, and that photoshop you did looks seamless to me. Nice job!

Thanks, I've been getting pretty decent at it -- a little photoshop trickeration to remove the LEGO Club text and extraneous junk... voila!

Oh darn sorry for not sharing, yeah i found it on a Flickr page, didn't know it came from Lego Club magazine

It looks very cool right? loved the poster already with humans on them :grin:

I really hope they make a helmet for Cap for the Civil War sets

I do too, but i think that's not gonna happen :sadnew:

I'd like Cap to have a helmet too. You never know - it is Cap's biggest film yet, and is crucial for the character, so if he appears in a lot of the sets (Which would seem probable), then I am sure LEGO could justify it. :classic:

He looks silly next to say, Iron Man, whose head is two times the size of Cap's without a helmet

I support lego to make a helmet for CA. Just similar to flash.

I'm quite disappointed when I know deathstroke doesn't come with a helmet too.

Sometimes the minifig of important characters look way better with the helmet.

Edited by wilson3a10

Yeah, count me in on the Cap cowl camp for the upcoming Civil War fig -- (that way I don't have to bust my but trying to make a MOC one!!)

I doubt Cap will get a helmet until several years ahead... chances are his Civil War outfit will be the same as in AoU. Iron Man seems more likely to get a suit variant than Cap.

As for thoughts on the exclusive figure, little bit disappointed as despite it being an amazing figure it has more detail than all the other suits so will be iffy to have it next to them. Its good for an exclusive, but they could have chosen a lot more better characters to do than just Iron Man