CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

It's based on Comic's Mark 8.

Which explains the giant pauldrons.

I see. So there is nothing to do with the movie version.

I see. So there is nothing to do with the movie version.

What I meant is MCU Mark 33 is based on Comics Mark 8.

It's the "Silver Centurion Armor", the MCU Version also has Shoulderplats, but they're not as pronounced.

Edited by DarthBrickus

Wooww... strange Iron Man...

Awesome printing tho, really hope we get that on the bleeding edge next year!

Looks awesome. Very distinctive from the other Iron Man minifigures. The arm printing in particular looks very detailed. Also nice to have that Chima armour piece in dark red. I can think of one Star Wars character in particular whom that would be very useful for.

I've never done any of the video game promotions before, how do you normally have to acquire the video game figures?

I've never done any of the video game promotions before, how do you normally have to acquire the video game figures?

I think it comes with the game when preordered from certain retailers.

I think it comes with the game when preordered from certain retailers.

Cool, thanks! I wonder how much these promo figures are on the secondary market. Is it significantly cheaper just o buy the solo figs from video games? (If these figs typically fall around 20 bucks I'd be okay with that)

I recently went to a local store and I found the "Carnage Shield Sky Attack". I haven't built it yet but is seems a nice set. Perhaps not very good as "Army Builder" but it looks very interesting :classic:

Relooking at Sandman, he's not that bad. But I will be building some sort of sand body for him to make him more menacing

Are we expecting another exclusive for another store (i.e. Walmart)? They've done it more and more recently.

Are we expecting another exclusive for another store (i.e. Walmart)? They've done it more and more recently.

I don't think we can expect an exclusive from Walmart due to there only being one exclusive Mini Figure at a specific retailer for each Lego game in the past (Plastic Man, Iron Patriot, Elrond etc.)

But usually Walmart and other retailers will give a keychain that corresponds to the game or an Minifigure that is already in a set (Dr. Wu at Target for Jurassic World Game)

I kinda hope you can get this at Walmart too like iron patriot..it came packaged with the game so you knew you were getting one. I've heard very bad things about gamestops preorder minifig distribution

I kinda hope you can get this at Walmart too like iron patriot..it came packaged with the game so you knew you were getting one. I've heard very bad things about gamestops preorder minifig distribution

I've never had a problem.

Cool, thanks! I wonder how much these promo figures are on the secondary market. Is it significantly cheaper just o buy the solo figs from video games? (If these figs typically fall around 20 bucks I'd be okay with that)

They usually go for around $30 but with enough waiting and looking you could find one for $20. That's what I did for the Iron Patriot.

Walmart had the Tumbler polybag for LB3 so I'm thinking maybe the Avengers Quinjet polybag comes with a bundle in their store.

Edited by Neomars

They usually go for around $30 but with enough waiting and looking you could find one for $20. That's what I did for the Iron Patriot.

Yeah, I just bought the Iron Patriot for a hair under $23. This new fig has side leg printing and is pretty enough that I won't mind shelling out $30 for it. I have in spot in my avengers tower suit room for it marked already, I'll just let Heartbreaker keep the seat warm :classic:

I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get a brand new character like Coulson, or Odin; but the figure is well-designed and definitely different from the rest of the Iron Men, so I'm happy.

Now that the ant man set is pretty much out, does anyone know of three replacement heads to use of the figures, i was thinking maybe theoden for hank pym, boba fett for scott lang, and a clonetrooper face for yellowjacket.

Also anyone have any info on when the quinjet polybag will be available?

Edited by Gilberto_Aguilera

Was at toys r us today and got the electro polybag, nice printing on him. Also was looking for the Ant-man set but only saw the tag. So went and asked and they said they can't put it out until june 1st, but what I don't get is that the Spiderman juniors set was out and could be bought.

Now that the ant man set is pretty much out, does anyone know of three replacement heads to use of the figures, i was thinking maybe theoden for hank pym, boba fett for scott lang, and a clonetrooper face for yellowjacket.

Ooohh, loving Theoden for Hank and Boba for Scott. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup: For Yellowjacket I like the one lego gave.

Was at toys r us today and got the electro polybag, nice printing on him. Also was looking for the Ant-man set but only saw the tag. So went and asked and they said they can't put it out until june 1st, but what I don't get is that the Spiderman juniors set was out and could be bought.

I think since it is a juniors set, they can put out the Spider Man hideout before the Ant Man set. Also, movie companies are very strict about when they put out the merchandise for their films (See Force Friday for Star Wars 7)