CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Since I've been away from Eurobricks for a while, I had some catching up to do. It looks like from May 9th or so when Brickshow was posting their Ant-Man review people were clamoring for where they received it. Europe is a fine (albeit vague) answer considering they likely received it from the LEGO group themselves. They have a special program that supports reviewers so they can get the sets out there early. No one can buy them, but they get them for free to review. I have friends in the LUG that receives huge sets all of the time to review. I think they received Sea Cow and Slave I when they came out. So likely Brickshow is the same way.

As far as Ant-Man itself, the set looks neat. The movie might be interesting. It looks more entertaining than GOTG from the trailers. GOTG was hit/miss with me, and like them, Ant-Man is unknown to me, so I'll wait to rent it to see what I think. But likely I'll pick up the set anyway for new figures.

Regarding Hank's face: it could well be based on a flashback, or as somebody else stated he could shave--Hank Pym isn't /the/ Ant-Man in this movie. If they're making Hank Pym in his Ant-Man suit, they don't need to make him look how he does in the movie if he doesn't even wear the suit in the movie. It's just too hard to say until the movie comes out or a trailer reveals it.

There's also some people who would like to review the rumours and discussion thread to read about rumours, and then discuss them. As it is, I have to wade through 3-4 pages of wishlists, movie spoilers, and such, with no actual rumours whatsoever. This forum is a sad,undisciplined, free-for-all. I miss Cornelius!

There's also some people who would like to review the rumours and discussion thread to read about rumours, and then discuss them. As it is, I have to wade through 3-4 pages of wishlists, movie spoilers, and such, with no actual rumours whatsoever. This forum is a sad,undisciplined, free-for-all. I miss Cornelius!

What happened to Cornelius and where are the other moderators anyway?

Edited by Legocity2713

There isn't another wave of sets this year... What are you looking for rumors about? Most of the discussion here has been about the accuracy of the 2015 sets, and anything else--as far as I know offhand. Please, correct me if I missed one post--has been rumors about future sets (which is technically prohibited here beyond 2015).

...I'm just not sure what you're looking for, here :P

Anyways, I was curious concerning General Ross... Aside from the fact that he's just a normal, human general in the MCU, how in the world does Hulk and the Agents of Smash have any impact on the MCU? It's completely separate.

Anyone know another fleshie face that could work for Hank? I suppose Count Dooku/ Saruman might work although that'd make him look a little evil

Well said.

This forum used to be way more focused :sceptic:

Anyone know another fleshie face that could work for Hank? I suppose Count Dooku/ Saruman might work although that'd make him look a little evil

I'm using an older Obi Wan head and I've Brasso-ed the sideburns off.

Edited by hockeyboy89

I have a quick question. My TRU says they don't carry the Electro polybag. I live in New Jersey. What should I do? (I know it's too late now, but before the promotion was still going on.)

They could elongate the ultron headpiece slightly for crossbones. For Falcon they could use those skier goggles I think they made so we could take the goggles off.

There are no rumors and we won't get any for a while.

There are no rumors and we won't get any for a while.

So what? This justifies clogging threads with whatever comes to our minds because of being too lazy to post speculation in the SPECULATION thread, or movie spoilers in the MEDIA thread? See, when I read there are new posts in rumours and discussion I'm hoping to find new posts about rumours of new Marvel's sets or exclusives, etc. Imagine how truly crestfallen I feel when there are no new rumours. Instead, I open these new posts expecting rumours or, Heaven forbid, actual news; and find it's nothing more than pages of off-topic, tangential meandering. For example, we wouldn't discuss DC sets in the Marvel threads just because there's no immediate news on Marvel stuff. Similarly, why discuss movie spoilers, wishlists, and the like in a thread where they don't belong? If there are no new rumours to discuss, then so be it. I'll check back when there actually are. It's that easy.

Here's a look at the new Green Goblin-based LEGO Juniors Spider-Man set, now at Toys"R"Us in the US for about $30.

17762388046_54c5a81f1d_z.jpg

17168327023_97d55f97cf_z.jpg

17600875488_75173f16e1_z.jpg

17789122451_8696ba5fbc_z.jpg

I'm some-what of a LEGO Juniors collector, I guess. And, I'll say this- for a $30 LEGO Juniors set, this definitely isn't one of the best in its build. The whole thing comes out a bit small for the price. However, there's some awesome prints- with a new street light tile print as my favorite. The Green Goblin is fantastic! I just wish he had side leg printing.

Thanks for the review just2good, I like to watch these before I get the set to see what all the set entails.

Won't keep the Spiderman base thingy but will use parts to add on to my New York City.

So what? This justifies clogging threads with whatever comes to our minds because of being too lazy to post speculation in the SPECULATION thread, or movie spoilers in the MEDIA thread? See, when I read there are new posts in rumours and discussion I'm hoping to find new posts about rumours of new Marvel's sets or exclusives, etc. Imagine how truly crestfallen I feel when there are no new rumours. Instead, I open these new posts expecting rumours or, Heaven forbid, actual news; and find it's nothing more than pages of off-topic, tangential meandering. For example, we wouldn't discuss DC sets in the Marvel threads just because there's no immediate news on Marvel stuff. Similarly, why discuss movie spoilers, wishlists, and the like in a thread where they don't belong? If there are no new rumours to discuss, then so be it. I'll check back when there actually are. It's that easy.

I'm not sure what you actually want us to talk about then for 3 or 4 more months.

I could maybe justify buying that juniors set for $30 if the police man was fleshy. Why is he yellow? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :wacko: Green Goblin could be better too....too bad we probably won't get a set with him anytime soon. But just in case, I'll lay off and see what the spidey sets are next year before I do anything.

^ Yep just coming to post the same thing why is the police man yellow? WHY!!!

^ The policeman is just fluff compared to the star of the set: the Green Goblin! Definitely going to get this or either BL GG and his accessories, although the slide is tempting...

I'm not sure what you actually want us to talk about then for 3 or 4 more months.

Gee, how can I argue with that logic?

You cant :grin:

People want to talk about Lego on a Lego forum crazy, and just like you don't want to go though lots of posts looking for news other people don't want to go though lots of different topics to read and talk about the same thing.

Back to on topic although not really, why do all the junior sets have doorways with hinges but no doors?

^ The policeman is just fluff compared to the star of the set: the Green Goblin! Definitely going to get this or either BL GG and his accessories, although the slide is tempting...

But why?

I have a quick question. My TRU says they don't carry the Electro polybag. I live in New Jersey. What should I do? (I know it's too late now, but before the promotion was still going on.)

There's many for sale on sites like Bricklink, Amazon, and EBay.

I was thinking king theoden's head could work quite well.

Back to on topic although not really, why do all the junior sets have doorways with hinges but no doors?

I have the same question. :classic: If these sets came with doors I think I would like them even better. :wink:

How about you start a conversation? I'm game for anything.

Edited by Legocity2713

I'll check back when there actually are. It's that easy.

Oh boy, scary. I'm really trembling now.

Edited by Legocity2713