CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I'm really hoping for a cap with helmet for next year. I'd be really disappointed if they don't do it.

Let's hope. Hope.

I'm really hoping for a cap with helmet for next year. I'd be really disappointed if they don't do it.

Am I the only one not at all bothered by the fact that Cap doesn't have a helmet?

So it seems that Ant-Man and Vision (as well as a number of others) are coming back for Civil War next year, so I wouldn't be too particular about getting the Vision set from this wave. There's also a chance we'll see Red Hulk, as General Ross will be appearing in Civil War and is still involved in Hulk and the Agents of SMASH.

It's ridiculous that Pym is getting Gandalfs head. The rest of the figures, as Clone O'Patra pointed out, have faces that at least resemble their characters, but the Gandalf head just doesn't work. :sceptic: The shame is, I don't know if there is any suitable replacement.

It's ridiculous that Pym is getting Gandalfs head. The rest of the figures, as Clone O'Patra pointed out, have faces that at least resemble their characters, but the Gandalf head just doesn't work. :sceptic: The shame is, I don't know if there is any suitable replacement.

But in a 20 set where we are getting 2 new Helmet Molds with printing and Big Printed Wings for the ant. I think the budget was spent in better places that a new head print.

Edited by Quicksilver

I love the fact they reuse heads. Makes them easier to get and reminds us that Lego is a shared universe. (Although I am a bit biased, I love Loki's face and use any excuse to get multiples.) :laugh:

But in a 20 set where we are getting 2 new Helmet Molds with printing and Big Printed Wings for the ant. I think the budget was spent in better places that a new head print.

Yes, but besides the fact that it's an old man face it shares no resemblance to the character. One new head print shouldn't send the price up.

Am I the only one not at all bothered by the fact that Cap doesn't have a helmet?

Nah, I'll actually second that. :laugh:

But yeah, Gandalf is really the only one that does't really work as far as head printing goes. I can understand why they did it but nonetheless it would still be cool to see another head print that is more accurate. :sceptic:

Edited by Legocity2713

So it seems that Ant-Man and Vision (as well as a number of others) are coming back for Civil War next year, so I wouldn't be too particular about getting the Vision set from this wave. There's also a chance we'll see Red Hulk, as General Ross will be appearing in Civil War and is still involved in Hulk and the Agents of SMASH.

I'm not; I think the Cap MOCs with a helmet look weird.

Agreed. He looks a bit weird next to Iron Man, but I think they both look fine as is.

The only helmeted Cap I want is the Toy Story Army Men mold in blue, with an A for a WW2 Cap.

Some Ultron concept art:

http://i.imgur.com/EpsAIsj.jpg

Now we know where the "Ultimate Ultron" design in the set came from.

Just took a look at the fig and the bottom left one and yep that's definitely the design. You can clearly see the melted metal on the torso.

I definitely think you can get those from third-party creators. Don't remember exactly where.

I think Brickforge used to make them. Not sure if they still do, though.

Brickforge did a set called Super Soldier which had the helmet along with the shield and a couple of other accessories.

Okay, Hank Pym HAS to shave at some point in this thing. There is no way they'd use a head that just doesn't work like that when they have twenty dozen old bearded man heads at their disposal. I'd say he shaves and puts on the Ant-Man suit at some point near the film's climax.

Brickforge did a set called Super Soldier which had the helmet along with the shield and a couple of other accessories.

Yea, but that just has a helmet; not a full face mask.

I watched the review, and honestly I don't think Pym looks too great with the Black Head. Maybe it looks better on Ant-Man himself?

Edited by K-Nut

Anybody see this. A sneak peak at our Bruce Banner minifigure revealed in a Lego short movie/clip?

Follow the link: http://www.lego.com/en-us/marvelsuperheroes/videos/avengers-age-of-ultron-in-cinema-339e886212784f5689c23de95e47c36e

Then press the video entitled: Avengers: Age of Ultron in-cinema

He has a brown coat, black hair, and a purple undershirt with purple pants.

Anybody see this. A sneak peak at our Bruce Banner minifigure revealed in a Lego short movie/clip?

Follow the link: http://www.lego.com/...9c23de95e47c36e

Then press the video entitled: Avengers: Age of Ultron in-cinema

He has a brown coat, black hair, and a purple undershirt with purple pants.

That's just a recolored Aldrich Killian torso! :tongue:

Nice find though!

I don't think so. The face isn't as defined and finalized as the other Avengers'. He also has minimal printing compared to the other Avengers. He was just there to become The Hulk.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

Edited by Master_Data