CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

10 days for those of us in the UK.

So no Spoilers people!

Also, can we please take the Movie discussion over to the MCU forum? It's been kind of lonely over there.

8 for me

17. Whoo. :(

On another note 47 days until the official release of the Ant Man set and 108 until The Spidey Sets.

And presumably 321 days until Civil War sets.

Here is my modified Hulkbuster. There were some Mixels marked at 20% off in the Bellevue Lego Store that were quite helpful.

Here is my modified Hulkbuster. There were some Mixels marked at 20% off in the Bellevue Lego Store that were quite helpful.

Aww. That's cute. While still being pretty size accurate.

17. Whoo. :(

On another note 47 days until the official release of the Ant Man set and 108 until The Spidey Sets.

And presumably 321 days until Civil War sets.

I can not wit for Ant Man (shame there will not be Wasp but what can we do)

I am not sure to looking forward on Spider man sets, strange SM legs (some sticker with web could help), I do not like Sandman (but it is personal same as this type of Rhino brick build(it is problem like last year they invent some kind of brick-build figure and then is everywhere Groot too hight, Sentinel too small/smaller than Hulkbuster...), Green Goblin is amaing but the second face? what the hell Spider kicked his megablocks and he will star cry..but Carnage and Shield agent are amazing :)

Oh no 321 days? too much ...I hope it will be true :) There will be a lot of characters old and new (could be there Daredevil too at least hope)

Funny how the American film made by Americans in America featuring American characters (one of which is LITERALLY named Captain America) is coming out in other countries before America. Makes sense. :hmpf_bad:

Funny how the American film made by Americans in America featuring American characters (one of which is LITERALLY named Captain America) is coming out in other countries before America. Makes sense. :hmpf_bad:

When they make a movie about Captain Britain in 2032, hopefully America gets it first.

When they make a movie about Captain Britain in 2032, hopefully America gets it first.

Make it a Captain America movie.. "Captain America: Revoloutionary War"

I watched the movie tonight and no, I am not gonna say anything about it. But coming back looking at the sets, I feel like a couple of things could have been done better. As we all know, Hulk is not always big and green and I'm surely not alone that I would like to see "the other guy" in minifig form. But that leads to a problem, that is that the Avengers sets (also the first ones) focus on the action scenes but leave everything else almost entirely out - hence we get only Hulk but not Bruce Banner. That's why I liked the Iron Man mansion - it had civil Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, the kitchen with mixer and even the DUM-E robot and the suit in a case from IM2. That was just an amazing playset all around. Giving us only the action scenes enables to replay them but it's getting boring after a couple of times. Lego became a little too Hasbro-ish here. Same with the Quinjet. The Milano was just better in a way that it enabled you to put much more minifigs into it - together. Now the new Quinjet holds one in the cockpit and a few more in the dark cargo space. The motorbike drop is surely nice but I think it would be better to have room for more minifigs - the first Quinjet was advanced in that regard, the Milano was way superior to both. Just my 2 cents though.

Where on earth did you see the movie in Germany today?! Only got tickets for April 23rd... :wacko: And yeah, some non-action sets (or maybe just one) would be pretty cool and would bring some variation to the character selection.

I watched the movie tonight and no, I am not gonna say anything about it. But coming back looking at the sets, I feel like a couple of things could have been done better. As we all know, Hulk is not always big and green and I'm surely not alone that I would like to see "the other guy" in minifig form. But that leads to a problem, that is that the Avengers sets (also the first ones) focus on the action scenes but leave everything else almost entirely out - hence we get only Hulk but not Bruce Banner. That's why I liked the Iron Man mansion - it had civil Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, the kitchen with mixer and even the DUM-E robot and the suit in a case from IM2. That was just an amazing playset all around. Giving us only the action scenes enables to replay them but it's getting boring after a couple of times. Lego became a little too Hasbro-ish here. Same with the Quinjet. The Milano was just better in a way that it enabled you to put much more minifigs into it - together. Now the new Quinjet holds one in the cockpit and a few more in the dark cargo space. The motorbike drop is surely nice but I think it would be better to have room for more minifigs - the first Quinjet was advanced in that regard, the Milano was way superior to both. Just my 2 cents though.

Is "the other guy" Klaw?

Or a character we have never seen before?

Well you can't always be first ;)

Is "the other guy" Klaw?

I think he means Bruce ;)

We don't really mind here in the UK ;) :P

So no Spoilers people!

Also, can we please take the Movie discussion over to the MCU forum? It's been kind of lonely over there.

That exists? link? :3

We don't really mind here in the UK ;) :P

Tempted to do the 3D midnight double bill on the 22nd xD

Were we correct in thinking the Hydra Fortress was a waste of parts? Or that it should have been bigger?

Definitely could have been bigger, but then again, not sure i'd buy it if it cost any more even if it was a better set...

Is "the other guy" Klaw?

That would be Bruce Banner as that is what he calls the Hulk and vice versa.

So no Spoilers people!

YES x1000000000...

I want to be able to visit this thread without finding spoilers. Even with spoiler tags, they're tempting to click. :sad:

Really, America gets everything first, let us have something too :tongue:

YES x1000000000...

I want to be able to visit this thread without finding spoilers. Even with spoiler tags, they're tempting to click. :sad:

Do you have a link to this thread? :L People keep talking about it, yet i've searched for it and not found it... :(

I built the Avenger tower (standard model, for now. I'll think about some modification once I find the place where I could store a two-three times higher tower) and I'm wondering whether to put the "Avenger Logo" sticker on it or not.

Of course the Logo is required for a movie-accurate recreation of the tower but it will those nice transparent blue parts. It's a hard decision :classic:

I built the Avenger tower (standard model, for now. I'll think about some modification once I find the place where I could store a two-three times higher tower) and I'm wondering whether to put the "Avenger Logo" sticker on it or not.

Of course the Logo is required for a movie-accurate recreation of the tower but it will those nice transparent blue parts. It's a hard decision :classic:

i havnt placed my stickers yet. I'm waiting to finish my mod of the tower to place them. I may uses tbe Sword of Exact-Zero to divide the stickers further if needed.

Hey BrickSev, if/when you do apply the Tower stickers, place the one that goes on the 2x6 translight blue brick first. Then apply the left sticker on the curved window. Then the ones on the right last. Use the "inner white circle" to line up the stickers.This will help ensure that they line up perfectly. Definitely one of the trickier sticker applications for those who seek perfection.