CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I think the earth maul legs could look great.

The problem with using Darth Maul's legs are that they aren't shiny gray like Ultron Prime is.

After several delays they finally arrived;

C2h671z.jpg

(42 Ultron Sentry's) :3

Also, gallery; http://imgur.com/a/sLjkC

I just ordered 8 drones :laugh: , still considering buying scarlet witch, 6 dollars is not much...

Seems like a good price for Scarlet Witch, though you'd probably be better off in the long run buying the Hulkbuster and then either selling or keeping the rest of the figures, Hulk for example :P

So i want to make a custom ultimate Ultron with correct sized legs and armor. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should use for the legs. I was thing of using the robotic darth maul legs or the woody legs. Can someone please give me some advise on this. Thank you.

The maul legs might actually be too large... as you'd need a bigger body piece otherwise he'd just have very long legs.

Seems like a good price for Scarlet Witch, though you'd probably be better off in the long run buying the Hulkbuster and then either selling or keeping the rest of the figures, Hulk for example :P

Nice collection.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

42... here i have 11

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Did anyone else here build the new Quinjet and get Cap's shield that is printed pink where it should be white? It looks similar to the spray tan some characters have when Lego prints their tan faces over a darker colored plastic (like Captain America from the Quinjet).

I compared the shield I got in the Helicarrier, which has true white, to the one from the Quinjet, and it seems like the pink color has to be a printing problem. Anyone else get a pink shield?

Edit: Posting a comparison picture. I guess my lighting isn't great, because in real life it is much easier to see that the shield on the right is a much brighter white, and the white on the left is very pinkish.

http://i.imgur.com/vX0JR6w.jpg

Why is that picture so huge? Can I make it smaller? :(

Edited by LuxorV
Image too big. Turned into link.

Did anyone else here build the new Quinjet and get Cap's shield that is printed pink where it should be white? It looks similar to the spray tan some characters have when Lego prints their tan faces over a darker colored plastic (like Captain America from the Quinjet).

I compared the shield I got in the Helicarrier, which has true white, to the one from the Quinjet, and it seems like the pink color has to be a printing problem. I'll post a comparison pic when I get home from work. Anyone else get a pink shield?

I checked mine and it is white. However in certain point I can see the "red beneath". It's barely noticed. Since it appears the white is painted over the red I guess they just "blended" the two colors together when they assembled yours. You can contact Lego costumer service and ask them to send you another shield :classic:

I checked mine and it is white. However in certain point I can see the "red beneath". It's barely noticed. Since it appears the white is painted over the red I guess they just "blended" the two colors together when they assembled yours. You can contact Lego costumer service and ask them to send you another shield :classic:

Thanks BrickSev, I plan to contact Lego and ask for a replacement, but was curious to see if others had the same issue. Good to know not everyone got the pink shield. I'll still edit my post when I get home and post a picture so people can see what I mean.

The one on the truck is indeed ultimate ultron, but the one raising his hand is a form after Ultimate Ultron

I think it's best explained like this

Lego's Ultron prime is the Ultron you see the most in the trailers

Lego's Ultimate Ultron is the Ultron you see a little bit in the trailer ( NOT the one raising his hand ) the one who has everything more covered with adamantium

look:

Ultron-Hot-Toys1.jpg

Ultron Prime ^

88386.jpg

Ultimate Ultron ^

Do you see the difference's?

And the Ultron raising his hand is one we haven't gotten in Lego form

Actually, I think Ultron has more than 3 forms. It seems that one he'sin his Ultimate form, he will just make tweaks to the vibranium outer casing to make it more efficient. Look at this:

Rd7uCDA.png

I believe that this is Ultron Prime. This one has the same dark gray body, and if you put the Ultron sentry head piece on the Ultron Prime minifigure, it looks exactly like this. I got the image from TV spot number 3.

Actually, I think Ultron has more than 3 forms. It seems that one he'sin his Ultimate form, he will just make tweaks to the vibranium outer casing to make it more efficient. Look at this:

I believe that this is Ultron Prime. This one has the same dark gray body, and if you put the Ultron sentry head piece on the Ultron Prime minifigure, it looks exactly like this. I got the image from TV spot number 3.

If that is the case does that mean we haven't even seen Ultimate Ultron?

If that is the case does that mean we haven't even seen Ultimate Ultron?

Maybe. At this point, it's really hard to tell how many forms we will see. Some of them could even be just little modifications done to the body. We'll have to wait and see when the movie comes out.

Maybe. At this point, it's really hard to tell how many forms we will see. Some of them could even be just little modifications done to the body. We'll have to wait and see when the movie comes out.

That's exactly what I have been saying for awhile now; I bet Ultimate Ultron is being saved for the film.

Would anyone recommend getting the Helicarrier set.

This heavily depends on a few factors. If you are in or very close to your teens, and really enjoy Marvel, this set is a must buy. However, let's face it, the Helicarrier doesn't really have any play features, so it really does depend on what your personal preferences are. But I would suggest it because of how amazing the design is as well as its minifigures and the S.H.I.E.L.D stand. If you're into play features and such, the Age of Ultron collection will be the better path. Good luck!

That's exactly what I have been saying for awhile now; I bet Ultimate Ultron is being saved for the film.

I don't think so. There's a very obvious difference between the Ultron shown in the later trailers and tv spots compared to the one from the first trailer. And I'm sure that he won't have 4 forms - 3 is already alot for a single movie, especially with all the other stuff with QS/SC, Vision, etc.

However by looking at the minifigures, and basing this on the quick shot of molten metal on a robotic arm in the first trailer, I do believe that Ultimate Ultron simply is Ultron Prime coated in Vibranium.

However by looking at the minifigures, and basing this on the quick shot of molten metal on a robotic arm in the first trailer, I do believe that Ultimate Ultron simply is Ultron Prime coated in Vibranium.

Thats what i've been saying the whole time... "the creepy looking Ultron at the end of trailer 3" (let me put it that way) may or may not be this minifig. but the fig represents the movie's Ultron Prime covered in Vibranium

I highly recommend the set especially if the cost is a non factor for you. The build is fantastic and looks great next to the other Avengers stuff. My only negative about the set is the use of stickered tiles in between the printed runway plates, but it's a fairly simple modification to the runway and underneath supports to eliminate the need for them to create one seamless stretch of printed plates,

16394159164_76979a07bc_z.jpgSo here's what I've completed so far... by cmay91472, on Flickr

Well, its going to cost you $349.99 to get the Helicarrier and $335 to get all the regular Marvel sets coming out this year (Quinjet, Avengers Tower, Hydra Fortress, Hulkbuster, Hydra Showdown, Iron Man vs Ultron, Carnage SHIELD strike, Ant Man and Rhino and Sandman Teamup) in USD.

So, it all depends on what you are into. If you like Minifigures you'll definitely want to go with the system sets, as the ones in the Helicarrier aren't the best.

However, the build of the Helicarrier is a superb build and is far superior of any of the regular sets this year.

But, I feel you get more play value if you get the system sets rather than the Helicarrier but I find the Helicarrier is the ultimate display model.

So, it all depends really.

I can't really recommend it, but maybe that is because i am more of a "Buy the figs and make mocs for them" type "o" guy

Edited by kevkipo

I really like it. It looks great as a focal point in my Marvel display.

I compared the shield I got in the Helicarrier, which has true white, to the one from the Quinjet, and it seems like the pink color has to be a printing problem. I'll post a comparison pic when I get home from work. Anyone else get a pink shield?

I did reciece a pink shield, it was very noticeable when I compared it to the shield from last years Comic Style Captain America. I just swapped the shields between the figures, but the difference is still extremely obvious and looks terrible.

Well, its going to cost you $349.99 to get the Helicarrier and $335 to get all the regular Marvel sets coming out this year (Quinjet, Avengers Tower, Hydra Fortress, Hulkbuster, Hydra Showdown, Iron Man vs Ultron, Carnage SHIELD strike, Ant Man and Rhino and Sandman Teamup) in USD.

So, it all depends on what you are into. If you like Minifigures you'll definitely want to go with the system sets, as the ones in the Helicarrier aren't the best.

However, the build of the Helicarrier is a superb build and is far superior of any of the regular sets this year.

But, I feel you get more play value if you get the system sets rather than the Helicarrier but I find the Helicarrier is the ultimate display model.

So, it all depends really.

Has anyone done a calculation as to what the lowest dollar amount it would cost to acquire all of the Age of Ultron minifigs (i.e. through a combination of purchasing sets and BrickLink-ing exclusives for sets like the Helicarrier)?