CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Oh yeah. That Ultron definetly is ultimate Ultron as the lights on him are orange just like the Lego Version. I was so worried for a while that Ultimate Ultron was just a filler character (like robeless Mandarin or The Rhino Mech) in which the character variant doesn't appear in the type of media the sets are advertising.

Honestly i believe we are more likely to get another Ultron variation than the Lego versions we have gotten.

Potential spoiler concerning why i believe we might get another

Their were rumours a while back that after the final fight is over, Ultron is believed to have been defeated and the Avengers relax their guard. However a new variation of Ultron that is 12ft tall appears and attacks them, forged from the remnants of the minions the Avengers have destroyed. According to rumours of the scene the Ultron variation is supposedly based off the following;

Age-of-Ultron-4.jpg

Though yet again, only a rumour, but its understandable why we didnt get a figure of it if it is true...

Edited by Scarilian

Where on earth did you hear that?

Was floating around on CBM for a while around the same time as the Quicksilver rumour...

I'm a little confused on the ultron variations.The one in the new TV spot looks like ultimate ultron but I'm not sure. Legos ultron prime doesn't look like the one in the movie. In fact i think they messed up with naming the ultrons in Lego. So can someone who knows which one is which please make a comparison with the Lego ultrons.

Edited by amazingbricks

Something I noticed very early on is that Ultron Prime and Ultimate Ultron actually share almost the same torso design, except for one detail. Ultimate Ultron appears to have a molten metal covering that has washed all over his armour. Seriously, take a look. The uneven wavy lines actually look like molten metal, as if he has been dipped in something. Recall the scene from the original trailer when Ultron's hand raises and molten metal drips off of it. Perhaps at some point in the movie he coats himself with adamantium or vibranium to make himself indestructible? It could also explain how Captain America's shield is broken at the end of that trailer too.

I'm a little confused on the ultron variations.The one in the new TV spot looks like ultimate ultron but I'm not sure. Legos ultron prime doesn't look like the one in the movie. In fact i think they messed up with naming the ultrons in Lego. So can someone who knows which one is which please make a comparison with the Lego ultrons.

Ultron Prime is the one at the end of the first trailer that says "there are no strings on me."

Ultimate Ultron is the one in the third trailer fighting Captain America on the truck.

Talking about Ultron versions: I hadn't the chance to watch the recent trailer (I'll do asap) but does it still appear the Minifigure of Ultimate Ultron is in the wrong color?

Or does the recent trailers show they made the Lego version in the right color?

Thank you very much for any info :classic:

This is how i see the ultron comparisons:

Lego Ultron Prime looks like it's based on Ultron Sentry. (Look at the first link and at the bottom of the toy's stand, you can see the name ultron sentry)

Ultron sentry

Movie's: http://4.bp.blogspot...qQ/s640/6.jpg��

Lego's: http://vignette1.wik...=20150217154741

Ultimate Ultron:

Lego's: http://thumbs4.piccl...MATE-ULTRON.jpg

Movie's: https://i.imgur.com/Rd7uCDA.png

Edited by amazingbricks

4 for us North Americans. :wacko:

:cry3: I may have to avoid this site for a week. You know how people love to talk about the movies in this thread

Nope, Thats ultron sentry. says so in the image even.

My mistake, i was trying to say that it looks like Lego based the ultron prime minifigure on the ultron sentry look.

I think the middle one is just one of those soldiers,

The very last Ultron in the final battle is never released in Lego i think...

I thought it went:

Ultron Mark I (= broken Iron Legion)

Ultron Sentry (= other ultron soldiers/sentries but with red lights instead of blue)

Ultron Prime

Ultimate Ultron

We've never seen an Ultron sentry with red lights other than that poster. I think it was just a placeholder because they didn't want to reveal Ultron Prime yet.

They really should have just made a molded head for Ultron, it would have looked much better. And I am disapointed they failed to replicate his height too.

I think the middle one is just one of those soldiers,

The very last Ultron in the final battle is never released in Lego i think...

It's the lighter one. The Ultron in the Hulkbuster set is Ultron before his vibranium coating. And then there's of course his initial stage as a messed up Iron Man suit. Those are Ultrons only three main forms in the movie

The Ultron we saw on the EW cover is an Ultron sentry, which looks to be just a beefed up drone