CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Downloaded. Somehow I found the instructions for legs but none for the hands. Am I missing something? Thanks for the link. ^^

Same here

Hey guys I'm a new member and I'm a big fan of marvel comics and legos. I reprepose minifigure pieces to make my own characters(if you want a list or pictures let me know). I also can't wait for the summer sets to come out.

Hey guys I'm a new member and I'm a big fan of marvel comics and legos. I reprepose minifigure pieces to make my own characters(if you want a list or pictures let me know). I also can't wait for the summer sets to come out.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

If your into customisations I defiantly recommend you delve into this section of the forum. http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showforum=90

Welcome Marvel_Geek

Have fun on this great community :wink:

On another news guys, i've heard a lot of speculation that

Pietro will be killed in AoU

I hope this is not true,

he is my favourite Avenger + he's new, he has to fight in Infinity war!

Edited by kevkipo

Please, keep the character/film discussion to the Culture and Multimedia sub-forum. Thanks.

not gonna happen.

1) Whedon has to specifically ask Marvel who he can kill and they would not let him kill off a potential new franchise. We don't know how popular they could be.

2) Marvel sort of had to fight to get Sw&QS, killing him off would be a waste.

3) he's one of the only mutants Marvel Studios has access to

4) He's one of the only super powered heroes in the MCU

5) he's one of the few marvel heroes with superspeed.

6) Killing him off right as we're introduced to him would have no impact on the audience

It's not gonna happen.

I have gotten 4 of the 6 age of ultron sets so far. And I think they are amazing. I especially like the tower the most. I still need to get the attack on hydra fortress and the iron man vs. Ultron sets. I'm planing on, like I've seen some of you do is put the ultron officer's helmut on the ultron prime minifigure.

not gonna happen.

1) Whedon has to specifically ask Marvel who he can kill and they would not let him kill off a potential new franchise. We don't know how popular they could be.

6) Killing him off right as we're introduced to him would have no impact on the audience

It's not gonna happen.

As I said in the post right above yours, please do not talk about the film in this topic. Discussion of that kind belongs in the Culture and Multimedia sub-forum.

Even if your using spoilers, there's no reason to talk about the movie in here

Please do not mini-mod other users. In cases like this one, use the Report button to let Mods and Admins take care of the issue. Thanks. :wink:

As I said in the post right above yours, please do not talk about the film in this topic. Discussion of that kind belongs in the Culture and Multimedia sub-forum.

Sorry, I posted it before I saw what you said.

not gonna happen.

It's not gonna happen.

Thanks Ultron, that lighted up my day. I'm safe now :P

So back on topic, I'm (STILL) strongly considering buying the quinjet set. 3 Minifigs i really want... a cool jet. another cap and tony is never a miss

It's killing me, :tongue:

Edited by kevkipo

This is purely speculation.

Okay so Disney/Marvel released their marketing strategies for 2015. Typical AOU and Spidey stuff but then here is what they said about the Guardians Of The Galaxy Disney XD series.

"astronomical success of the first Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy film is just the beginning for this popular franchise. Following the film’s success, Marvel is building a long-term strategy, starting with the new animated TV series set to debut on Disney XD later this year. Marvel is also expanding the franchise’s licensing program with both current licensees – who are extending their existing lines – and a number of new partners who see the long-term potential in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy."

Existing Lines? Licensees? In the same article they said about AOU..

"Marvel is working closely with licensees and top brands – such as Hasbro, LEGO, Hot Wheels, Funko and more – to develop innovative products"

So. This is purely speculation but we may see GOTG cartoon sets in the near future.

Thanks Ultron, that lighted up my day. I'm safe now :P

So back on topic, I'm (STILL) strongly considering buying the quinjet set. 3 Minifigs i really want... a cool jet. another cap and tony is never a miss

It's killing me, :tongue:

The set is a no brainer, GET IT!

After all Middle-Earth is no more with Lego so more money for the Quinjet.

If we do see cartoon GOTG sets I would want to see characters like adam worlock, moonstone, quasar, and if they have the rights silver surfer.

If we do see cartoon GOTG sets I would want to see characters like adam worlock, moonstone, quasar, and if they have the rights silver surfer.

No Silver Surfer. Rights are still over at fox I believe.

I was wondering if they did have the rights to him because I know we won't be seeing any xmen or fantastic four sets with marvels strike agaist 20th century.

The set is a no brainer, GET IT!

After all Middle-Earth is no more with Lego so more money for the Quinjet.

EHH DONT SAY IT :cry_sad:

Okay i'm getting it :grin:

Edited by kevkipo

I was wondering if they did have the rights to him because I know we won't be seeing any xmen or fantastic four sets with marvels strike agaist 20th century.

Even if Marvel has permission to use Silver Surfer in the cartoon and Lego sets (and I don't see why they wouldn't, I thought it was just movie rights that Fox had), it's unlikely they would risk promoting Fantastic Four by using him.

Silver Surfer. Rights are still over at fox I believe.

I thought that was just for movies, not for cartoons.

Edited by psqidexslizer248