CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Quick silver for 25$. That isn't worth it. I'd rather buy the set then pay that type of money for just one fig.

And Strucker is going for $18!

That's basically the price of the set for 2 of the figures!

Downright ridiculous. People are crazy.

Anyone know of any non-video reviews of the Quinjet? Just old fashioned pictures and words. YouTube reviews are nice but pictures give much better quality than paused video.

Building it now, i'll take photos when complete.

And Strucker is going for $18!

That's basically the price of the set for 2 of the figures!

Downright ridiculous. People are crazy.

Yeah I can understand people buying the sets asap but why buy any fig off bricklink now, when you find the set on sale for the price of the fig you will not be happy.

Anyone know of any non-video reviews of the Quinjet? Just old fashioned pictures and words. YouTube reviews are nice but pictures give much better quality than paused video.

Well, I did one. Whenever I do a video review, I do a mini picture review of the set:

Speaking of Quinjet pictures... found THAT sucker at a distant Walmart! :purrr:

16555485515_5c52da262a_z.jpg

16368018950_7285db3623_z.jpg

16555485225_8ed7da321e_z.jpg

16529491496_5a0d2b8f44_z.jpg

16367834648_ee751c1c34_z.jpg

16369583277_bd4cf3bb45_z.jpg

16369188949_5a40baf9a8_z.jpg

^ (that's a wall between those two compartments)

16555485585_9d64546710_z.jpg

16555485665_039a057e69_z.jpg

16555485665_039a057e69_z.jpg

So, I'll say this- I like this set as a whole better than the last Quinjet set. Not only is there more stuff to play with, but there's more interesting minifigures, and the overall design is much more interesting. I love the blue and white color scheme, and it looks more slimmer than the last Quinjet. The last one had a little more interior room to stand in, but I like the two dropping features better than the last sets' dropping feature (this set has a minifigure on-rope dropping feature and Cap on his cycle dropping feature). This feel like a much better value for its $80 price point than the last one's $70 price point.

Also, Vision has a cape material similar to Vitruvius more than the new cape material, so I know a lot of y'all will be happy!

They are both nice in their own way. One is more sleek like a jet while the other one looks more like a drop ship, at least IMO

Thanks for the pictures guys.

Yeah, they're quite different models really. The 2012 one is big and bulky and formidable, and looks like a proper troop transport or base of operations. I do like that. The newer one is more of a fighter, and does look a tad small in comparison. I feel like the wings could extend back a further inch. However the minifigures make it a must-buy, and the truck is probably better than Loki's chariot. I'm glad it keeps the rear door and has room inside though.

I still have to wonder if there's something important about the little bubbly pattern on Ultron's head. It seems odd that Lego would add printing when they could so easily get away without it.

Also, is it me, or is that some battle damage on Ultron's back in that picture? It almost looks like the shield wound cap gave him in the trailer, but on the wrong side. Maybe it's just shotty welding? I can't imagine that putting your own back on would be easy.

The new Quinjet is nice, but the first one has that heavy duty kick-megablocks look and feel to it.......the new one looks too clean and tidy. :wink:

But if my cash allows later this year I might invest in the new one. :blush:

Would someone be able to post a picture with either the new or old Quinjet on the Helicarrier? I'm currious to see how large the jet is compared to the carrier

They wont fit on the Helicarrier...

For those of you who dislike the Hulkbuster:

16559808639_6e49129e80_z.jpg

Credit goes to my friend Grantmasters

Nice for the scaling. But does come at the cost of losing a lot of articulation.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Nice for the scaling. But does come at the cost of losing a lot of articulation.

Well it actually has a lot of articulation, Grant has managed to still capture the movement

For example:

16532513527_c4c1d3e81d_z.jpg

Nice! What is the part for the hand? Thanks!

Well, I did one. Whenever I do a video review, I do a mini picture review of the set:

I hope my comment on videos reviews didn't appear rude. I actually do like a lot your videos reviews. I was talking about those "very famous channels" (you know what I mean :wink: ) which videos spend more time in "starring" the creators/narrators more than the set itself. Few of them seem very enamored lol with the sound of their voice and their on screen appearance and so the make videos so long it would take an entire day just to watch the review of the full wave :classic:

Like I said, I do like the style of your review. They are detailed but not too long and they focus on showing the set's features :classic:

I hope my comment on videos reviews didn't appear rude. I actually do like a lot your videos reviews. I was talking about those "very famous channels" (you know what I mean :wink: ) which videos spend more time in "starring" the creators/narrators more than the set itself. Few of them seem very enamored lol with the sound of their voice and their on screen appearance and so the make videos so long it would take an entire day just to watch the review of the full wave :classic:

Like I said, I do like the style of your review. They are detailed but not too long and they focus on showing the set's features :classic:

I didn't take offense to it at all! :classic:

Anyways, I've been thinking and I wonder if Toys"R"Us will be getting any exclusives promobags like they did last year with the Rocket Raccoon one. I saw this (very well done) fake, and it made me really wish it'd happen.

16686314015_de493af5b2_z.jpg

Hulk Minifig 2015

Wow, that's really good. I don't really want another Hulk minifig poly though especially if it was a Toysrus exclusive. I would like a poly with an Ultron drone but one that has red eyes

Wow, that's really good. I don't really want another Hulk minifig poly though especially if it was a Toysrus exclusive. I would like a poly with an Ultron drone but one that has red eyes

So an Ultron Prime polybag? :look:

Also, Minifigure Hulks are pretty useless as it's out of scale.