CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Quicksilver is selling for 25$, uh. Really don't want to pay 50$ for that set but I want to pay 25$ for a single mini-figure even less. Really hope he comes down a bit in price.

I'm probably going to swallow my pride and get the set once I see a sale or use a coupon code to help lessen the blow. The model to me isn't terrible but a tough pill to swallow given the price.

I'm probably going to swallow my pride and get the set once I see a sale or use a coupon code to help lessen the blow. The model to me isn't terrible but a tough pill to swallow given the price.

I agree. Best case scenario is to buy the set now and sell off what you don't like. Market prices are high now due to limited supply and a lot of hype..

I had a very frantic day so I hadn't the chance to even give a detailed look at the boxes but I'm quite sure they have the Minfigures.

Are you talking about the "yellow area" on the box where they show the Minfigures included in the set?

In that case they show the Minifigures, if it is some sort of "Easter egg" in the "box art" than I have to give a better look :classic:

Top right corner :wink:

I do love that Scarlet Witch is going for only 6 bucks, i dont have to buy the Hulkbuster now. Save up for the Quinjet i must :grin:

has anyone performed any mods on hulkbuster to try and scale him down?

Edited by Krikkit

I see a lot off people not liking the fortress set.(I don't blame you) i actually have an extra set of the figures(except hydra soldier) that come in the set I'd be willing to sell to whoever just wants the figures. I know quicksilver is going for $20+ but I won't be asking that. If interested just send me a PM instead of a comment so we don't clutter this thread up.

Anyone notice this? That looks like wolverines claws but held in the hand rather than attached. But I'm probably just being stupid. Although I can't see what else it could be

Answered my own question, turns out it's just Hawkeye!! Still a great trailer got me excited for getting the sets

I think it is somethink like baron von Strucker Satan Claw

Top right corner :wink:

I do love that Scarlet Witch is going for only 6 bucks, i dont have to buy the Hulkbuster now. Save up for the Quinjet i must :grin:

In the top right corner I have the Minifigure version, in "comic style". I, of course, have the European box so I can confirm that :wink:

The Hulkbuster looks very cool but the Quinjet is going to be my favorite set of this wave and the nice thing is the set gives us even two additional vehicles :classic:

has anyone performed any mods on hulkbuster to try and scale him down?

Am I the only one who likes the current scale of the Hulkbuster?

Beside is it so much off scale? I mean we only watched a trailer and most of the times angle and pose do influence our perception of sizes. Just my thought :classic:

I think it is somethink like baron von Strucker Satan Claw

No it's Hawkeye's arrows.

Am I the only one who likes the current scale of the Hulkbuster?

Beside is it so much off scale? I mean we only watched a trailer and most of the times angle and pose do influence our perception of sizes. Just my thought :classic:

16111202394_9054fef4eb.jpg

According to this chart, the Hulk Buster is only 2.5 ft taller than the Hulk, which equates to approximately 2 cm taller in Minifig Scale.

Edited by Sir Gareth

According to this chart, the Hulk Buster is only 2.5 ft taller than Hulk, which equates to 2 cm taller in Minifig Scale.

Perhaps it's the Hulk to be "down scaled" :wink:

Seriously, the scale is a constant problem. The vehicles are never in scale. Any starship is very off scale, for example.

The current Hulkbuster looks very badass in my opinion. Of course everyone who want to modify it is free, and encouraged, to do it.

Just a little note: I'm sure if it was shorter we would have read a lot of complains about being overpriced for what we got etc lol :wink:

I'm talking about the internet in general not about members here on EB, of course :classic:

According to this chart, the Hulk Buster is only 2.5 ft taller than the Hulk, which equates to approximately 2 cm taller in Minifig Scale.

It looks as though in some scenes in the trailer that Hulk is as tall as one of the Hulkbuster's legs.

I have no problem with the scale. If I am building something to fight the Hulk, I am making it as large as possible. I may even bring Unicron to the fight.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

I was expecting the Hulkbuster to be a bigfig, so I really wouldn't mind shrinking him down a bit. I'm also a little disappointed that they didn't include the neat little arc reactor kneecaps, which some of the smaller models have included. I guess what I'm saying is that I'll consider modding it when I see the set in person.

I don't know if it is mentioned yet, but is it possible LEGO saw prelim images of Ultron and got the heads mixed up on Ultron Prime and Ultimate Ultron? It would just seem a natural progression to go with Ultron Prime having the same head as the Iron Legion drones, and then as he upgrades himself to be more organic to have the robotic eyes. These two magazine covers make me believe that it could possibly be the case.

Ultron Prime:

avengers-age-of-ultron-magazine-cover.jpg

and then Ultimate Ultron:

avengers-2-ultron-full-form.jpg

Minifigure wise it is an easy fix. Just swap the heads from the two Ultrons and use the helmet piece off of the Ultron Drone in the smallest set and then both Ultrons look better and more movie accurate in my opinion.

Edited by Spider-Man

^ thats not actually ultron prime on that first cover. Its jsut a drone colored red.

The 2. cover is ultron prime.

^ thats not actually ultron prime on that first cover. Its jsut a drone colored red.

The 2. cover is ultron prime.

Well that makes more sense then! Do we assume then we haven't seen Ultimate Ultron yet?

Well that makes more sense then! Do we assume then we haven't seen Ultimate Ultron yet?

Based on his Lego likeness (which can be incorrect[thanks, Iron Man 3 sets]), I don't think we have. I think Ultimate Ultron is after he coats himself in Vibranium, and they may save that reveal for the movie.

I really think they dropped the ball on this naming Ultron deal. Should have gone with Ultron 1, Ultron 2 and Ultron 3. Maybe even make them Marks 1,2 and 3, to better connect them to Tony.

Edited by Butterfingers27

No it's Ultron, but it's just the first body he gives himself

I don't know if it is mentioned yet, but is it possible LEGO saw prelim images of Ultron and got the heads mixed up on Ultron Prime and Ultimate Ultron? It would just seem a natural progression to go with Ultron Prime having the same head as the Iron Legion drones, and then as he upgrades himself to be more organic to have the robotic eyes. These two magazine covers make me believe that it could possibly be the case. Minifigure wise it is an easy fix. Just swap the heads from the two Ultrons and use the helmet piece off of the Ultron Drone in the smallest set and then both Ultrons look better and more movie accurate in my opinion.

Do you have a picture?

Yep, in the latest trailer. There are subtle differences in the eye sockets, forearms, chest and abbs:

imt5zp.png

I couldn't help it and paid premium price today for the Quinjet-set. I'm going to post some comparisons with the previous model.

Edited by Cammo

Yep, in the latest trailer. There are subtle differences in the eye sockets, forearms, chest and abbs:

I couldn't help it and paid premium price today for the Quinjet-set. I'm going to post some comparisons with the previous model.

Those look too similar to be considered "upgrades" I think.

Those look too similar to be considered "upgrades" I think.

Seriously? They have totally different bodies. It's a much more substantial change than Iron man armours which essentially get a new paint job and are considered an upgrade.

Seriously? They have totally different bodies. It's a much more substantial change than Iron man armours which essentially get a new paint job and are considered an upgrade.

Yeah those are pretty darn different. The one on the right from the new trailer is more bulky and combat designed.

.... How many ultron versions are there......

Ultron has a lot of forms in the comic universe. But in the movie, he has three mentionable forms: Ultron Mark 1 (the very first form of Ultron), Ultron Prime (the main form of Ultron throughout the movie) and Ultimate Ultron (Ultron's final form).