CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

For who have a hard time keeping track of which figs are with which set and which figs are exclusive, etc. -- I made a simple spreadsheet.

These are sorted by MINIFIGURE and the other is sorted by SET NUMBER. Exclusive figs are outlined in red. Hope this is helpful and please let me know if I am missing anything or if there are any errors:

You forgot to outline Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch

You forgot to outline Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch

Actually, they were outlined, but I guess it wasn't clear enough.

I went ahead and re-edited the spreadsheets so it is clearer, basically:

Any cell that has a bold red outline with a white background + red font is an exclusive fig.

Any other cell which has a highlighted background in another color means it has a duplicate (and by definition should have at least 1 other matching cell.)

I hope it makes sense?

Link here.

Edited by agoodfella

The Hulkbuster and Hydra Fortress sets still aren't available on European s@h... I wonder what's up with that? :wacko:

That's weird right?

Also:

The Hulkbuster and Hydra Fortress sets still aren't available on European s@h... I wonder what's up with that? :wacko:

Same with Australia

So, the Lego Shop UK is updating, its just taking its time. They've added the images of the sets for Hulk Buster and Hydra Fortress but they have'nt added the product pages for those two yet :tongue:

joS1ctn.png

Edited by Scarilian

Okay this tops everything, as if Hydra Fortress wasn't expensive enough in Europe it's 64,99! The Hulkbuster is flipping 39,99 and the tower is 79,99!!

Seriously?

The hydra fortress is $90 dollars in aus that's ridiculous and the tower is $100 Australias Lego prices suck

I managed to order the remaining two sets on s@h with a rather simple and obvious trick: Just change your region to one in which the sets are readily available (like the US), put them in the basket there, change back to your region and keep the contents of your basket (minus promotional stuff). I'm still baffled this worked, I've tried to use that "technique" many times in the past and it never worked before :grin:

Anyone else planning Attack On Avengers Tower revamps?

I'll be buying another tower next month maybe to essentially double its size. Other than that I'm also planning on making to top floor at micro scale with my helicarrier micro figures.

Not sure about HB but brought the hydra defense on S@H UK by going through the US site, Adding to basket, then returning to the UK, It accepted the order and let me buy it for £49.99, This is an old problem found at S@H and several times i have needed this solution, Makes me think Lego are so rich now they can play us just for the fun of it. :tongue:

Hydra Fortress at £50 is silly money

Otherwise the prices are reasonable. Would be nice if the Quinjet was £60 as rumoured but £70 is still fair.

Of course the US still gets a much better deal. To top it all off they'll get Winter Soldier for $75 while we have to fork out £270 on a set of questionable quality.

I do not know if it has been mention yet. But, Wal-Mart has 76031 Hulk-Buster, 76038 Avengers Tower, Iron-Man v. Ultron (I do not remember the set number), and I think 76030 Hydra Showdown. I seen them at two different Wal-Marts (in different towns).

To anyone who has the Quinjet (or knows the answer) -- Cap's black motorcycle: is the "A" Avengers logo printed or is it a sticker?

Thanks!

To anyone who has the Quinjet (or knows the answer) -- Cap's black motorcycle: is the "A" Avengers logo printed or is it a sticker?

Thanks!

Sticker.

I was so excited to finally order the new Avengers sets but I noticed the Hulkbuster is not available on Lego Shop site in any European country :(

Does anyone know if the set will released soon or not? I'd like to order the sets before they go into the "backorder" status but it would be annoying if I place the order and the next day the Hulkbuster appear on site.

Thank you for any info :classic:

I was so excited to finally order the new Avengers sets but I noticed the Hulkbuster is not available on Lego Shop site in any European country :(

Does anyone know if the set will released soon or not? I'd like to order the sets before they go into the "backorder" status but it would be annoying if I place the order and the next day the Hulkbuster appear on site.

Thank you for any info :classic:

Well I already ordered the Hulkbuster set,probably the release scedule in each country is different. Edited by LOTR34

Well I already ordered the Hulkbuster set,probably the release scedule in each country is different.

Actually it's 1st March even in my country and I checked ANY European section of the site but no trace of it. Perhaps the fact your ordered it means they are updating the site and they set will be available to everyone soon. :classic:

So, the Lego Shop UK is updating, its just taking its time. They've added the images of the sets for Hulk Buster and Hydra Fortress but they have'nt added the product pages for those two yet :tongue:

I noticed the same thing with the DC Super Heroes sets on January. It took nearly 5 days to become "fully available". I hope this time they will be faster :classic:

Actually it's 1st March even in my country and I checked ANY European section of the site but no trace of it. Perhaps the fact your ordered it means they are updating the site and they set will be available to everyone soon. :classic:

Oh I thought you were talking about a toy shop from your country not the Lego shop.Well I ordered the sets from a toy shop from were I live.

Swedish price for Hydra Fortress is absolutely ridicolous, 699 SEK or 55 GBP/80+ USD. That's absurd, especially since it's supposed to be in the middle between the Hulkbuster and the Avengers Tower. In the US, the difference between them is 20 bucks, in England it's 15 GBP, In Sweden it's a whopping 300 sek (35 USD/23 GBP)

Rant over, I ordered 3 of the Ultron armybuilders. How many are you getting? It's a really nice army builder, since you can probably sell off the excess Iron Men for atleast 5 bucks or so.

Money is tight so I'll probably wait until Iron Man vs Ultron is reduced to around £8 and buy 3 for £24. That's 9 Ultrons and 3 Iron Men for customisation.

Edited by Jay_Em

Yea,here in Greece the Hydra Fortress costs 80 euro at full price.Few shops have it on discount and it's costs a little cheaper but still the price is ridiculous.

I noticed the same thing with the DC Super Heroes sets on January. It took nearly 5 days to become "fully available". I hope this time they will be faster :classic:

Check out my previous post (#6134) for instructions on how to order them already :grin:

Edited by Lego-Freak

I'm in the same boat, I didn't pick up any of the Iron Man 3 sets due to The Hobbit stuff and personal stupidity

I have the boat chase and malibu mansion. Amazon still sells the buggy (haven't looked into the other ones) for $12.99. I just want the Mk 17 personally but he goes for $6 upwards on Bricklink so I feel like it's a better deal just to buy the set. Not sure how shipping would factor in though.