CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Coupons! Yeah!

I lovee your Profile pic :purrr: , i have to find me a new pic soon, a Quicksilver one :grin:

If you don't mind 2 Quicksilver profile pics on here that is?

I lovee your Profile pic :purrr: , i have to find me a new pic soon, a Quicksilver one :grin:

If you don't mind 2 Quicksilver profile pics on here that is?

Not at all! He is such an awesome figure. He will look great as your profile picture as well.

So. Last Friday before all of our family Members get mad at us for playing with Lego.

What?

I believe he is implying that the oficial release for the sets is next week, therefore most people will be building the sets this time next week

Nah, I can't wait. I still have 25 VIP Points left anyway :grin:

I suppose, but if you are buying a bunch of new sets then you could probably get enough VIP points during the double VIP days from the AOU sets that it'll give you enough to get a spare Iron Man Vs Ultron :P

Edited by Scarilian

Anyone have a picture of all the Iron Man variants lined up together? I reckon we must have 6 now, plus Iron Patriot, War Machine and the Iron Legions figures. Would be interesting to see how they develop.

I want to try and just get Iron Man Vs. Ultron and the Hulkbuster set...

...But damn, I'd love the two biggest sets. The Avengers Tower would be home to all of Ultron's variants and drones, while the Quinjet would be a home for all of my Avengers.

Guys, what are your experiences with the two large sets? Are they worth the money, or should I just stick with my original plan?

Anyone have a picture of all the Iron Man variants lined up together? I reckon we must have 6 now, plus Iron Patriot, War Machine and the Iron Legions figures. Would be interesting to see how they develop.

Does this include the ultra-rare Toy Fair version? I would also like to see them lined up, I was actually thinking about this yesterday.

Does this include the ultra-rare Toy Fair version? I would also like to see them lined up, I was actually thinking about this yesterday.

That's not including the Toy Fair version, or the Hulkbuster. Including those, it'd be eight:

Mark 6, Mark 7, Mark 17 (Heartbreaker), Mark 42, Mark 43, Mark 44 (Hulkbuster), and Mark 45

Edited by Sir Gareth

If I get some time today, I can. How do you want them arranged?

Yeah. Sorry. Last time our Families will see us on a Friday for awhile.

Also, found the Hulkbuster! Yes!

Great find! i hope you enjoy :laugh:

Somebody asked for this... not sure who;

81Bb83ZFZXL._SL1500_.jpg

I had some troubles with me little battery, so i did some modding and now i have this monster powering the Hellicarrier.

BIG battery hellicarrier by Legocollecter123, on Flickr

Big battery hellicarrier by Legocollecter123, on Flickr

Big battery hellicarrier by Legocollecter123, on Flickr

While you are editing you should switch the position of the lights so its further back and illuminates the entire cockpit area, you should also make the cockpit look better with proper walls

Edited by Scarilian

If I get some time today, I can. How do you want them arranged?

Thanks, just in a line, perhaps in order of Mk, would be fantastic!

Somebody asked for this... not sure who;

While you are editing you should switch the position of the lights so its further back and illuminates the entire cockpit area, you should also make the cockpit look better with proper walls

That's the last one that I need.

Thanks, just in a line, perhaps in order of Mk, would be fantastic!

Sounds good! As soon as I get home, I'll snap a couple of shots.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

This sounds crazy but...is the age of ultron wave overall good? I have everything but the hydra sets and i'm debating if I should buy them to complete the wave

Edited by namioik

This sounds crazy but...is the age of ultron wave overall good? I have everything but the hydra sets and i'm debating if I should buy them to complete the wave

Some of the new figures are good, especially the Ultron variants. The Hydra sets are definitely the weakest though, one being based entirely around vehicles that will likely barely be used in the movie and the other focusing more on a tank than the fortress its named after. I know some people enjoy them, however in terms of overall value the Hydra sets are lacking in anything other than figures.

If you have the rest honestly i'd suggest just picking up the figures from the Hydra sets from Bricklink or something else rather than buying the Hydra sets. Getting Quick Silver, Hawkeye, Strucker and a Hydra Soldier seperately will be cheaper than buying the two sets.

If you have the rest honestly i'd suggest just picking up the figures from the Hydra sets from Bricklink or something else rather than buying the Hydra sets. Getting Quick Silver, Hawkeye, Strucker and a Hydra Soldier seperately will be cheaper than buying the two sets.

Appreciate the advice. I Plan on getting the helicarrier already so there goes hawkeye! And I'm not too fond of the goons from hydra either so I just need the last avenger and strucker!

Appreciate the advice. I Plan on getting the helicarrier already so there goes hawkeye! And I'm not too fond of the goons from hydra either so I just need the last avenger and strucker!

One final bit of advise then before i head off for a bit :P

If you are getting the Helicarrier, get it during the double VIP month which is after 14th March for the UK and probably the same for the US, that will get you around 500-600 VIP points which should help get you more.

hey guys, quick question. what are your thoughts on the bike in the quinjet set? personally i'm not too fond of it, i see it more as black widows bike. and i suppose i'll use the dark red bike from the hydra tank set with some modifies side bags as cap's bike, and then utilise the black one for widow, as seen in the trailer. your thoughts?

hey guys, quick question. what are your thoughts on the bike in the quinjet set? personally i'm not too fond of it, i see it more as black widows bike. and i suppose i'll use the dark red bike from the hydra tank set with some modifies side bags as cap's bike, and then utilise the black one for widow, as seen in the trailer. your thoughts?

I'm thinking of Bricklinking the new racing bikes in the Red Mold from a city set this year and using it as Cap's bike to match the Previous Red bikes.

I'm actually quite fond of the new bikes. They seem more accurate to Racing Bikes than the previous ones.

The bigs are kinda hit and miss, but overall way better than the first Avengers wave. The figs are top notch though, except for a few. All the Ultrons are really nice.

One final bit of advise then before i head off for a bit :P

If you are getting the Helicarrier, get it during the double VIP month which is after 14th March for the UK and probably the same for the US, that will get you around 500-600 VIP points which should help get you more.

Way ahead of you. I graduated with a finance degree so I know how to maximize my money hahaha

The bigs are kinda hit and miss, but overall way better than the first Avengers wave. The figs are top notch though, except for a few. All the Ultrons are really nice.

I didn't wanna be a completist so I decided against the hydra sets. They have no appeal in my honest opinion