CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Quicksilvers legs in the film shots have pretty subtle colour differences, so I'm not sure a) whether Lego would have even known about them and b) how Lego would have printed them without it standing out too much.

In the set picture it just looks like dust from all the rubble, not obvious at a glance.

Kevkipo likes it so it must be good :)

The color im giving his pants, navy blue?

The color im giving his pants, navy blue?

That's accurate I suppose, thankfully its an easy mod with it being a popular colour choice for legs.

Spotted three of the AoU sets at Fred Meyers in WA. They also have their usual 10% off toys/home coupon going, so don't forget that.

Luckily my lego store is quite generous when it comes to promotional items so I don't have to worry about the winter soldier. . When I bought the spider cycle chase for $20 they gave me the $75 dollar promo.

I went to TRU today and managed to find all the AoU sets except for the Quinjet. Picked up both the Hydra sets and must say I like QS a lot more in person. :thumbup:

I went to TRU today and managed to find all the AoU sets except for the Quinjet. Picked up both the Hydra sets and must say I like QS a lot more in person. :thumbup:

YAY! :snicker:

Saw every AoU set at TRU today. I'm excited!

Did you pick some up?

Some pictures may be in order? :grin:

Yes, yes they would :laugh:

Spotted three of the AoU sets at Fred Meyers in WA. They also have their usual 10% off toys/home coupon going, so don't forget that.

Which sets specificly? Just the Hulkbuster, Hydra Duel and Iron Man Vs Ultron?

Saw every AoU set at TRU today. I'm excited!

Yes!

I have a question about the Winter Soldier. The branding is Avengers Initiative. Is that supposed to be based on one of the movies or TV shows?

It is supposed to be the TV show merchandise as several Hasbro Action Figures have the same logo on their packaging for Avengers Assemble based sets. But it is weird how the Poly bag is the only set with The Avengers Intitive Logo. Kind of like The Amazing Spiderman Packaging on Electro.

Is it a good set? is the tank good?

The Tank loos pretty cool, especially next to the other Hydra vehicle. The structure is a bit small, but it still has some nice parts. I might be able to get a few pictures up later tonight. Anything specific you want to see?

The Tank loos pretty cool, especially next to the other Hydra vehicle. The structure is a bit small, but it still has some nice parts. I might be able to get a few pictures up later tonight. Anything specific you want to see?

The Fortress in its entirety and the inside of the tank, where the man sits.

Wow. Take the $20 Castle gatehouse set, call it a Hydra fortress, add in an exclusive Quicksilver and voila! A $50 set!

Would honestly rather just pay $15 for the one figure than an additional $35 for something that would be parted out immediately.

Not trying to sound like sour grapes, as I will definitely pick up the Hulk Buster Smash and Quinjet sets, but that Fortress set pricing is shameful. Almost as bad as the Gorilla Grodd $50 set price (which i did pick up for the figures). If they included the Captain American that we all want with an actual helmet, it would be a different story perhaps.

Edited by Cmay91472

Seeing it today, I thought the best parts of the HYDRA Fortress were Quicksilver and the fact that it was only $50 instead of $60. I do like QS, but I may pass on the set. I gotta get the Hulkbuster, Quinjet, and Avengers Tower!