CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

So yeah, this confirms a North America release which will likely be in June;

gY3dKnN.png

However i also noticed the following which seems to imply those who dont get the Helicarrier may miss out on the next VIP reward;

2RBPCAn.png

Personally i think its rather insulting if they not only make the Winter Soldier an exclusive figure (only available with the Helicarrier in the UK), but once again punish people who dont buy it now by not letting them have access to the next VIP reward.

Edited by Scarilian

Okay. That's a relief for the north american's that don't have to pay $96 bucks for the winter solider.

Also, All of the Exclusive Marvel Polybags have had a variation in a set, (Electro, Rocket and Minifigure sized Hulk.) so it kind of gives us hope we may see a MCU Version of the Winter Soldier down the line in, perhaps, CIVIL WAR SETS!

However i also noticed the following which seems to imply those who dont get the Helicarrier may miss out on the next VIP reward;

Seriously? That's a great strategy to ship out these Helicarriers but really bad for us consumers. :hmpf_bad:

Wow. I can't believe they're only giving the WS away in he UK with Helicarrier purchases. Much too expensive for me - I wonder how many collectors are getting priced out of Lego Super Heroes at the moment?

I'm happy to buy sets that offer good playability for the kids but I'll definitely be spending less than previously as there's no chance of me completing a collection now.

I don't understand why you guys were freaking out in the beginning, just give everything time..

Time we do not have unfortunately, if the Winter Soldier isnt released otherwise then the only way to get it in certain places offiically is to purchase the Helicarrier it in the next eight days. Everyone's a bit frantic because we have'nt got official confirmation on whether we get the promobag later... (Only place that does at the moment is North America)

Also, All of the Exclusive Marvel Polybags have had a variation in a set, (Electro, Rocket and Minifigure sized Hulk.) so it kind of gives us hope we may see a MCU Version of the Winter Soldier down the line in, perhaps, CIVIL WAR SETS!

Yeah, i can see Winter Soldier getting a variant. Civil War would be the best time for it

Edited by Scarilian

I would love a Stan Lee mini figure if we get the Marvel Encyclopedia.

You could always buy the Infomaniac minifig off of Bricklink. Of course, he is yellow instead of fleshie, but otherwise looks exactly like him.

That's missing the point. It would be great to have an official (and up to modern printing standards) Stan Lee minifigure (like the one in the LEGO Marvel game). It would make perfect sense, because he's the reason we have Marvel, and Stan the Man loves to make his cameos...I'm sure he's love a minifigure of himself to put on his desk!

You could always buy the Infomaniac minifig off of Bricklink. Of course, he is yellow instead of fleshie, but otherwise looks exactly like him.

I think the closest to a Stan Lee figure we currently have is Professor Brainstein, only the moustache is a bit iffy, i believe you can still get the figure via 'Agent Stealth Patrol'

uagt023.jpg

Edited by Scarilian

xFBiKDP.jpg?1

QUm6WGW.jpg?1

Quicksilver everyone! Thanks to my good friend Brandon. He just got the Hydra set today from Toys R Us. I'd recommend checking there for this set. :wink:

I like the torso, but he might look better with navy pants. Does he have an alternate face?

I'm not super impressed with the Quicksilver figure--he's rather plain; granted his movie costume seems pretty boring to begin with.

I am interested in his parts though--I bet that white hair would look amazing on Storm for a more modern/movie look.

Black legs look boring, but everything else looks fine to me. Getting him new legs shouldn't be hard either. Does look like the most boring figure of the wave, though.

I like the torso, but he might look better with navy pants. Does he have an alternate face?

Yeah, an angry one.

I think he looks good, the look in the movie isn't really much to go on. I like that the got the sequence pattern of the Under Armor type shirt. That's an awesome detail!

I think for those of us in the UK the WS polybag is available throughout March with the Helicarrier and not just for VIPs in February.

The box on the site about unlocking future VIP offers is odd... I don't think they've ever limited those offers only to VIPs who've purchased the previous exclusive.

I thought what they meant by "unlock" is reach enough points to get access to the next five pounds off a purchase? Nothing sinister.

Yay! Quicksilver :laugh: Man he looks amazing! exactly like his movie counterpart.

I was already planning on doing that, and yes he does

Also MichealMGF has put up video showing some Hulkbuster fix, Like Scarlet's hair and Ultron's headpiece

I'm not super impressed with the Quicksilver figure--he's rather plain; granted his movie costume seems pretty boring to begin with.

I am interested in his parts though--I bet that white hair would look amazing on Storm for a more modern/movie look.

Agree, looks like a blue aquaman...

Hi guys! For us who live in US and not getting AOU sets till April I found this bundle on eBay with three sets take a look!

-snip-

The sets themselves come to a total of $62.97

With 14 people bidding on that item and the price already being $75 (Not including shipping) this is already not worth getting, you'd be better off waiting till April or later when you get the Winter Soldier figure.