CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

On a side note, gray (I think that's his name) from the Jurassic world set could be used as Harley from iron man 3 since they're played by the same actor if anyone cares :P

Could someone either update the original post or provide a link to the set pics? I really do not want to have to search the whole thread in order to look at them :)

I really hope the minifigures in the Ant-Man set are really preliminary. Just watched the brick shows video.

Yellowjacket has the 2012 Stormtrooper head

Scott has Ezra Bridge's

And Hank has Gandalf's(seriously Do Douglas and McKellan look anything alike, Ian has about a thousand more wrinkles, plus Michael has a goatee for the film)

The Ant-Man set is also a really great $20 set. Really excited to see the final battle of the movie take place on a kitchen table. The bricks and crews were a really clever idea. Not sure why the ants are blue but I'm ok with that. Better blue than boring brown. Kinda disappointed the mouth is revealed on the helmets because that's not how they are in the movie or in the fanmade pic of Ant-Man, which would have looked way better. But I'll get over it because that Yellow Jacket is boss. Also I think it was pointed out but the helmets are switched from the display and on the box art. I think the box art one is correct because Scott has the suit he has in the movie with the lighter grey helmet and Hank will have the darker suit and helmet, either as a prototype suit or a new suit.

Could someone either update the original post or provide a link to the set pics? I really do not want to have to search the whole thread in order to look at them :)

From Bricks to Bothans has the best quality and quantity of pictures: http://www.fbtb.net/

And who's that?

It was a joke in his standup that actually led to the creation of Miles Morales who Donald Glover voiced in Ultimate Spiderman

Wow the sets look really awesome. I was never interested in these themes until now. Probably getting those spiderman sets. Don't really like jokerland. What's your favorite marvel super hero theme?

Everything is awesome! Can't believe the fig line up here. 3 new Spideys, Carnage?! Bummed the classic Green Goblin comes in the Juniors set though. Those brick built LEGO bricks in the Ant-Man set are fantastic.

Wow the sets look really awesome. I was never interested in these themes until now. Probably getting those spiderman sets. Don't really like jokerland. What's your favorite marvel super hero theme?

you mean set right? cause then mine is already answered :grin:

I guess the guys were right about getting pics for it pretty late, just like the Brainiac set (i believe) so i'll have to wait a little more. But i do have one question for someone who knows it!

When the DC sets came out, the Brainiac set came out later? or on the same date and pics later? Sorry for asking but i really want to know what's the deal

Got my hopes up for nothing today, at least the Ant-Man set looks good! but not really a fan

Edited by kevkipo

Spidey has boot printing!

Looks like Rhino has a clone trooper head, I hope that changes.

Kind of disappointed that Sandman has sand all over his torso.

When the DC sets came out, the Brainiac set came out later? or on the same date and pics later? Sorry for asking but i really want to know what's the deal

Got my hopes up for nothing today, at least the Ant-Man set looks good! but not really a fan

It came out at the same time. Just the pics came a bit later. :classic:

It came out at the same time. Just the pics came a bit later. :classic:

Oh thank god, thanks K-Nut. Sorry if i annoyed anyone with my excitement/dissapointment :blush:

Edited by kevkipo

Anyone pissed? Ant man ahs the cartoon helmet, not the movie helmet.....

Looks like a bit of both to me

One thing I noticed in the quintet truck is that it says Cho Research on the side so looks like we might be seeing Amadeus Cho's company in Age of Ultron and maybe even the man himself.

Not that I'm that familiar with him though, as far as I know he's just a really smart guy from the comics.

One thing I noticed in the quintet truck is that it says Cho Research on the side so looks like we might be seeing Amadeus Cho's company in Age of Ultron and maybe even the man himself.

Not that I'm that familiar with him though, as far as I know he's just a really smart guy from the comics.

No Cho is apparently a Asian Dr/friend of Stark in the film.

Also I can't seem to find which version Rhino is based on!!!???

After looking closer I saw that all the marvel minfigures with fleshie heads had no new head print. So I think that means that ant man will have a new face. because maybe since these will come out after the next dc wave they're unfinished.

Edited by jasonwyngard

Looks like a bit of both to me

Perhaps, but I wish it did not have the open mouth gap. If the heads are not finished printed maybe they will havea sivler print in there? EDIT: aparently other ant man toys has open mouth aswell, Guess it'll be open is (atleast) parts of the movie. If so consider me pleased ;) LINK

Also whats up with Hank pym? His print is jsut the ant man print WITHOUT the silver parts? litteraly. It doesent make sense, that is not seomthign we will see in the movie.

Edited by deskp

I have to say I'm disappointed in the Green Goblin minifigure. This just absolutely terrible leg printing just ruins it. Why does he have skirt printing rather than boot printing? Especially since the two mold boot printing is a new feature this wave! It makes no sense whatsoever. I honestly have no idea what is going through the designers heads when they make plainly stupid ideas like this. Why!?

It's just the first version...

Probably we'll get a more stylized version in the future... like almost every minifigure in the Superheroes themes

Im a little confused here. The antman set has yellowjacket, hank pym, and Ant Man but isn't Hank Pym Yellowjacket? Same for the spider-man/sandman set, we get a spider-man and an iron spider but isn't iron spider just Peter Parker in a different suit??

I can confirm that Meijer stores (Midwest version on Wal Mart) has the Hulkbuster set in stock as well as the Hawkeye and Iron Man vs Ultron sets. The store I use in Ohio had a spot for the Hulkbuster set and the unopened shipping box right freaking next to it with a "do not sell till March 1st" sticker on it. Sadly, even after a polite conversation with the manager they still wouldn't sell it to me. But they were super nice and apologetic about it so props to them.