CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Hi. A mexican seller is selling some new Avengers Age of Ultron minifigs on his facebook page. These are some of the pictures of things he's selling.

post-126664-0-22159400-1423707416_thumb.jpg

post-126664-0-18464600-1423707424_thumb.jpg

On the Brickshow's review of the helicarrier, did anyone see that Captain America's shield is battle damaged? There are two silvery white streaks that makes it look like the paint is chipped.

Sadly, it just looks like that is light reflecting off the shield.

Hi. A mexican seller is selling some new Avengers Age of Ultron minifigs on his facebook page. These are some of the pictures of things he's selling.

Hmm, maybe it's just the lighting but Scarlet Witches legs look remarkably better than they did before.

A picture of of Ultron figure from the Avengers tower set.

I like the head sculpt, but the rest of the figure is disappointingly innacurate to the finalised version we've been seeing. Though his smile is amazing and what the other Ultron's should have.

Ultron Prime continues to look silly without the top of the helmet, will probably give him the helmet.

Edited by Scarilian

Speaking of the Avengers Tower set... got mine from Amazon today...

16318715718_1d48dd0618_z.jpg

16505425752_4a19501474_z.jpg

16504710911_9113cb7036_z.jpg

16318988180_feb55ab41f_z.jpg

16320166139_dd1739a479_z.jpg

15883880594_389a039bb2_z.jpg

16506444335_63c1390115_z.jpg

16506444715_95469206f9_z.jpg

(bigger images here)

This set is so fun to play with! But, I'll say this- the stickers are a pain to put on, and the piece count is pretty low for the $60 price point. Still, it feels like a Tower (unlike how the Malibu Mansion didn't feel like a mansion). The minifigures are also fantastic- MK1 Ultron is one of my favorites of the year, and the head print on the Iron Legion is a nice surprise.

Thanks for the review just2good! I love this set! :wub:

Even though there's a ton of stickers, I love the look they give to the building, especially on the Avengers logo. The figures are spectacular, especially Mark 1 Ultron (I wonder what it would look like to use that head on the other Ultron figures (like Prime or Ultimate; also dido with the Iron Legion heads to give a classic Ultron look). And it may be a bit crazy, but when I get the set I think I'm actually going to work towards swaping out all the light bley for tan--since I think that'll give it a much nicer Avengers 1/classic feel. Well that and perhaps a ground floor too!

Speaking of the Avengers Tower set... got mine from Amazon today...

(bigger images here)

This set is so fun to play with! But, I'll say this- the stickers are a pain to put on, and the piece count is pretty low for the $60 price point. Still, it feels like a Tower (unlike how the Malibu Mansion didn't feel like a mansion). The minifigures are also fantastic- MK1 Ultron is one of my favorites of the year, and the head print on the Iron Legion is a nice surprise.

Very nice! It looks like they officially changed Tony's hair to black.

Edited by LuxorV

The tower looks fantastic! Thanks for the review, Ultron mark 1 looks the best for me, my only gripe is that we only get 2 avengers.

Thanks for the review, Just2good. May I ask what the height of the tower is? In inches would be nice! Thanks

I seriously can't get over how great Ultron Mk 1 looks. Love it so much.

Bucky's torso looks pretty good too btw. Nice back printing.

A fantastic look at The Winter Soldier's new torso! Thanks to taobao.

Winter Soldier torso looks great!

Edited by ghostmind

2 great sets! But will only buy the Iron man vs Ultron one, the tower is not that good for me

EDIT: Ohhhhh just2good can you do something for me? take a picture of that minifig checklist you had there, i saw Quicksilver :cry_happy:

Edited by kevkipo

Just2good: am I right in thinking that the new Thor Hammer is silver rather than grey, cause it looks kind of metallic next to the older one but i can't tell, if so thats great. Yep from the pictures it really looks Pear Silver like the Orb from guardians compared to the grey hammer i own from the Avengers sets, cool.

Edited by legofreak86

I have to say i think in this scale, they've handled the building pretty well, aesthetically it looks nice and accurate to the basic look of the building in the movie. Play feature wise it has a lot going for it. It has an interior which accommodates a fair amount of things. I'd say this accomplishes more in this scale than Malibu mansion or Daily Bugle as it just feels fuller and has more to it.

^ I agree we have been asking for more building in this line since day 1. I find it a bit odd how many people dont line it when its the best we have had. It does make me wish it was a big d2c as they did such a great job what could they have done with a bigger set.

Winter Soldier torso looks great!

Looks fantastic. Why does it have Yellow hands? Does the official version have Yellow hands as well?

I find it a bit odd how many people dont line it when its the best we have had. It does make me wish it was a big d2c as they did such a great job what could they have done with a bigger set.

Yeah I don't think it's that bad of a set. Personally I wish they had gone with a $120 Avengers Tower set so we could've gotten more details. But at least this set comes with a lot of blue window pieces so if you don't like it you can build your own.