CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

What's the difference between the classic and the ultimate??They look almost identical to me.

Carnage? In the comics? Ummm... The Ultimate one has breasts?

Outside of Manhattan, Spiderman would need some form of transport to get around. With nothing to swing on he's pretty slow.

It's not so much a matter of need that so troubles some people about the various toy Spider Vehicles. It's more they run counter to a very very longstanding character quirk that has been present in most incarnations of Spider-Man, or rather in Peter Parker. One of the longstanding bits of Spider-man lore is as a lifelong New Yorker, Peter Parker never actually learned to drive, or got a drivers license. One of the most hilarious classic stories from the 70's involves the Human Torch attempting to teach him to drive.

Hello, new to the forum. I was checking out some of the summer wave sets and the sandman set caught my attention, it looks like the sandman figure is on a column and to make the effect of it being a part of him he is on one of the CHIMA ice cage pieces. ofcourse, it is the trans blue color because of the prelims but i thought it would be a cool way to re-use that mold for some epic sandman powers

Edited by MarvinM

Hello, new to the forum. I was checking out some of the summer wave sets and the sandman set caught my attention, it looks like the sandman figure is on a column and to make the effect of it being a part of him he is on one of the CHIMA ice cage pieces. ofcourse, it is the trans blue color because of the prelims but i thought it would be a cool way to re-use that mold for some epic sandman powers

Welcome MarvinM to eurobricks, i had the exact same thought about the chima ice piece being used for sand. It would make him stand out more if he had a couple of sand pieces in the set.

Welcome MarvinM to eurobricks, i had the exact same thought about the chima ice piece being used for sand. It would make him stand out more if he had a couple of sand pieces in the set.

Thanks amazingbricks, glad to be a part of this.

Ok guys so reguarding the avengers set prices I did some research and found some educated guesses.

Hulk buster set is $45, use the big fig green goblin set as a example

Avengers tower$50, use the daily bugle showdown for example

Hydra fortress$60, use the dc grodd set for example

Quinjet $75, use the Milano for example

So these are my guesses, I would most probably say these are right.

Edited by YoshiBlockr

add 10 dollars since I am sure they will be overpriced just having the avengers attached to the box.

Ok guys so reguarding the avengers set prices I did some research and found some educated guesses.

Hulk buster set is $40, use the big fig green goblin set as a example

Avengers tower$50, use the daily bugle showdown for example

Hydra fortress$60, use the dc grodd set for example

Quinjet $75, use the Milano for example

So these are my guesses, I would most probably say these are right.

We saw the pricing in euros. From what historic pricing shows us, what we see in euros is what we will see in dollars. So your pricing may be a bit off. An example would be the hulk buster set being $30 instead of your $40

We saw the pricing in euros. From what historic pricing shows us, what we see in euros is what we will see in dollars. So your pricing may be a bit off. An example would be the hulk buster set being $30 instead of your $40

here in Euro's it's always more expensive the Iron Man vs Ultron is 13,50 here so, and the Hydra Showdown is 24,99

Attempting to guess the prices is kind of pointless as it depends on where you live in a region also. The official price listed for the 'Iron Man Vs Ultron' in the UK is £14.99, yet Argos near me has it listed as £11.99. Their is quite a bit of variation even when the official prices are stated.

We should have confirmed pricing tommorow when we get Toy Fair images from Nuremberg.

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-marvel-tasm2-electro-polybag-5002125-available-at-toys-r-us-later-this-year/

Anyone else know anymore on this? It's been nearly three months since KidsFest VA, and eight months since the release of the film! Seems rather odd to release a promotional item so late after the release date of a film, no? Also, not sure weather later this year meant last year, or sometime this coming up year. At this point, it's obviously the latter, unless the promotion has been canceled... :P

Set names are: De Avengers Quinjet Achtervolging, Avengers Hydra Confrontatie, Iron man vs Ultron, De Hulkbuster verplettering, Aanval op de Avengers toren

Oh God, those names sound horrible in Dutch.

Looks like someone got his hands on Vision early:

Looks very nice, the pale green and deep pink go well together. I now see why people dislike the new capes though.

http://www.thebrickf...ater-this-year/

Anyone else know anymore on this? It's been nearly three months since KidsFest VA, and eight months since the release of the film! Seems rather odd to release a promotional item so late after the release date of a film, no? Also, not sure weather later this year meant last year, or sometime this coming up year. At this point, it's obviously the latter, unless the promotion has been canceled... :P

Has all been discussed

Oh God, those names sound horrible in Dutch.

I know right :hmpf_bad:

Has all been discussed

I'm aware, but I was not able to find any information regarding as to when it is expected to be available. Unless I've missed it, and if I did, sorry for posting, but I've surfed nearly every post about it. I asked simply because at this point, it's a little redundent to release it. Also that polybag in particular was offered to me in a trade, and I don't want to overvalue it, if it will be widely distributed soon...

Looks very nice, the pale green and deep pink go well together. I now see why people dislike the new capes though.

I agree. I also think that they did a great job of capturing Paul Bettany's face in Lego form for Vision.

I'm aware, but I was not able to find any information regarding as to when it is expected to be available. Unless I've missed it, and if I did, sorry for posting, but I've surfed nearly every post about it. I asked simply because at this point, it's a little redundent to release it. Also that polybag in particular was offered to me in a trade, and I don't want to overvalue it, if it will be widely distributed soon...

I don't think it will be distributed soon, it's a very exclusive Poly

Vision actually looks pretty good. Wish he was more red though but I guess I'll take it.

I don't think it will be distributed soon, it's a very exclusive Poly

Even when it was first released it was always supposed to be distributed by Toys R Us, the only question was when.

I really like the Visions minifig, the colour contrasts look great in my opinion, the Quinjet is the best value for money and the first set I'll be picking up.

Edited by Steph 104th

Looks to me like vision has the GOOD style of new cape. Like galadriel etc. Not the bad style of thick cape like in DC wave.

The Fantastic Four trailer is out now (FANT4STIC), any of you think we might be seeing some sets (not from the movie of course) but maybe the comics? Basing this on us getting the x-jet with a sentinel around the time X-Men days of future past was out. Its a possibility maybe? (we do have the flaming head from the Agents sets so they could re-use that for Human Torch and the others are pretty self explanatory (big fig Thing, maybe transparent pieces Sue and Mr. Fantastic could have some stuff (like the sandman set with the big hand (also, we got plastic man so they aren't really afraid to not be able to portray the stretching abilities))