CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Don't forget Spiderman's helicopter, tike, and motorcycle. :P

Spider´s helicopter?...may reach greater heights, and even fly over Central Park without being under the trees + does not consume web :)

The main reason of course is that the spiderman swinging each set at the street light, probably not sell well ;)

And if I can return to my comments to Vision hier is what I meant

16369609921_cb8bd956ef_s.jpgVision variants by wotan135, on Flickr

And if I can return to my comments to Vision hier is what I meant

Does the collar cape come in yellow?

WARNING RANT BELOW:

Looking at duel with hydra, that jeep looks sure shoddy compare with the jeep from 2012, I mean where that radio is, couldn't they have used a black clip instead, and, wheel arches? nope, just plain exposed random bricks I understand that they like to give you good bricks if you take your sets apart, but c'mon....

Edited by Toby Adams

Does the collar cape come in yellow?

No. Yellow is still a typically rare color for capes. I think the only long version (with the old fabric) was used for the original Robin(s). And we have the short yellow capes from the recent Robins, also in the old fabric. Vision will be the first figure with a long yellow cape and in the new thicker fabric. So far there are no yellow collars in either fabrics.

Got some news guys, just went to my local toy store (In Belgium) and found a booklet with the sets (except Hydra Fortress)

Strangely no prices but i do have a release date: March

Set names are: De Avengers Quinjet Achtervolging, Avengers Hydra Confrontatie, Iron man vs Ultron, De Hulkbuster verplettering, Aanval op de Avengers toren

I'm going to call my local Lego Store tommorow for an exact release date and more set info. also the Hellicarier

Outside of Manhattan, Spiderman would need some form of transport to get around. With nothing to swing on he's pretty slow.

Got some news guys, just went to my local toy store (In Belgium) and found a booklet with the sets (except Hydra Fortress)

Strangely no prices but i do have a release date: March

Set names are: De Avengers Quinjet Achtervolging, Avengers Hydra Confrontatie, Iron man vs Ultron, De Hulkbuster verplettering, Aanval op de Avengers toren

I'm going to call my local Lego Store tommorow for an exact release date and more set info. also the Hellicarier

You are about a week late on this info. We have official pics too. But thanks for looking http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-marvel-super-heroes-avengers-age-of-ultron-official-images/

Outside of Manhattan, Spiderman would need some form of transport to get around. With nothing to swing on he's pretty slow.

In some cases he literally swings off of thin air :laugh: But the ATV (or Trike, whatever) is good for fast on-land pursuit when for some reason Spidey can't swing out of midair lol. And I guess the Copter is a lot faster and has more artillery than when Spidey just swings, so it makes some sense. So pretty much I completely agree.

Any chance of us getting a classic Carnage?

640px-LegoCarnage.png

… or are we stuck getting the Ultimate version?

USM-208-FEATURE.jpg

Ultimate version, probably.

Yeah, the Ultimate version is probably the only way. only way Lego would let a character like Caranage, symbiote attached to a mass murdering psychopath, would be his show counter part where he's not that and is on screen for less the five minutes in his own episode.

Plus I look at the prelims, and Carnages head has similar printing to the USM version.

Any chance of us getting a classic Carnage?

… or are we stuck getting the Ultimate version?

The face print on the preliminary image, unfortunately, seems to have the small eyes and white teeth of the ultimate version.

I, personally, would be fine with the ultimate design if it was from the comic and not the horrendous TV show.

Edited by slugdude

Yeah the prelim looks to be ASM based. :cry2: Because we really need character designs from a dying tv show. :sarcasm_hmpf:

Edited by Ultron

Um, let's not forget that is is going to be a lego minifig, and all the details that really separate the two will be practically unnoticeable.

Um, let's not forget that is is going to be a lego minifig, and all the details that really separate the two will be practically unnoticeable.

The head and mouth will look completely different.

Maybe it's time to wear glasses ;-)

So Spidey has a Spider-Cave now :P Or should it be called "The Web"? Well he does need a place to park his Spider-Mobile from the last Juniors set so...

So, on 2ttoys, in the Juniors section,[/url] we now have a name for the Juniors Spider-Man set with Green Goblin!

I read that as "set with Gwen" and now I'm sad