CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

From what I understand about Toy Fair, the products shown are the ones that will be made available to outside vendors. The Hellicarrier isn't likely to be made available outside the website and Lego Stores. We will probably have to wait for Lego to make the release

From what I understand about Toy Fair, the products shown are the ones that will be made available to outside vendors. The Hellicarrier isn't likely to be made available outside the website and Lego Stores. We will probably have to wait for Lego to make the release

Precisely.

My theory on why Iron Man has the hulbuster and all of the gadgets to use against hulk is that since he and Bruce Banner are such good friends, Banner helps Tony create fail safes just in case he ever looses control.

One of my sources suggest Fury and Hill come in sets this year. Most likely Helicarrier. No further details.

Edited by just2good

From the Hot Toys look of the Hulkbuster I can definitely see some changes I want to make. First reduce the size of the chest reactor, I don't know why it's so big, and add more hot-rod red for the abs. And then make knee reactors and well, knees in general. Hopefully it is possible to make the legs into three pieces instead of two, also switching the ball joint coming from the back straight down. Finally add more gold to arms, feet, everywhere and if the color exists for the pieces, more red.

http://netdna.coolthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/hot-toys-iron-man-hulkbuster-1.jpg

One of my sources suggest Fury and Hill come in sets this year. Dunno the Helicarrier or what. No further details.

I think it's safe to say they're in the Helicarrier, I don't think we got confirmation on them being in Ant-Man.

But no Coulson!!

There's no way we're getting Maria Hill without Coulson. We'll get them both. 99.99% sure.

Edited by Ultron

She looks cute! Love the leg printing, despite the darker skin. Now I'm curious to hear what her lover 'kevkipo' thinks about the close up pictures. :laugh:

:snicker: Well, I still love her! she looks amazing, despite the hair but that can be fixed :purrr:

One of my sources suggest Fury and Hill come in sets this year. Most likely Helicarrier. No further details.

They had to show up at some point!

Course Fury's in it. The ship is his Baby, no way they wouldn't include him. Five bucks says it going to be MCU based. And yes to Coulson. He is going to be the Heath Ledger Joker of the set.

There's no way we're getting Maria Hill without Coulson. We'll get them both. 99.99% sure.

That is opinion and not fact based. Do not take this as gospel people.

I hope there is a little chance to get White Tiger to complete the team...Classic Green Goblin is awesome, I am very scared about Rhino, classic Rhino as big fig could be better, but we will see :) Instead Sandman I better choce Shocker he is more action.

As for Avengers 2 sets.. Shoddy figure is Thor... again (Hulk lab smash..classic Thor without helmet)...same strange colour hair, no leg printing... rest of figures is very amazing with beautiful details..eh..except Vision head, and missing Captain helemt, and Thor :D but just my opinion :)

I do hope there will be comicversions of scarlet witch and the vision in the future. They deserve that.

Yeah, it's pretty weird. Colours are off, legs look messed up, arms look unfinished.

And it's Lego.....if you think it's unfinished then buy one when they are available and pimp it the way you want to then.

CapnRex101 of Brickset was at the Toy Fair, and has praised the Hulkbuster several times, apparently the pictures don't do it justice.

I like Hawkeye's alternate expression! I don't know if anyone else noticed but Tony in the Avengers Tower set comes with a black hair piece rather than the dark brown one he had in the Malibu Mansion.

That is opinion and not fact based. Do not take this as gospel people.

That's why I said 99.99% and not 100%....Never said it was a fact either but I highly doubt they wouldn't give us Coulson when he Maria and Fury are the main SHIELD agents.

Dumb question, as I've never bought a UCS set early because of VIP, but does that early access to the set only apply to ordering it early online? Or can you go to your lego store and get it early?